music albums out in march??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

omaga
personally im lookin forward to jagged edge's new 1!! anyone no of any to look forward 2!??? big grin

DanteMayCry
Originally posted by omaga
personally im lookin forward to jagged edge's new 1!! anyone no of any to look forward 2!??? big grin

does this go to music forum?

omaga
general is it not! just get out with ur negative vibe! chav

RoviJ
Kyle Newvachek . . "Welcome to my world" . . . if only!! rock

omaga
Originally posted by RoviJ
Kyle Newvachek . . "Welcome to my world" . . . if only!! rock

ILoveMyDaniel
This should go in the music forum. And learn how to spell. Reported.

omaga
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

why come in if u gonna talk rubbish. shit off

Lana
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

Helps if you actually reported it stick out tongue

Hostility and attacks are not needed. You placed this in the wrong forum so it will be either closed or moved. This forum is only for things that do not belong somewhere else.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Lana

Hostility and attacks are not needed. You placed this in the wrong forum so it will be either closed or moved. This forum is only for things that do not belong somewhere else.
Holy Mackrel, it would! eek!
I'm not talking rubbish, I'm telling it like it is, thanks.

omaga
Originally posted by Lana

some ppl have no manners! i dont mind if it gets stop coz it was my bad! im still new! thank u for going about it the RIGHT way.

RoviJ
Hmmm tension?

Storm
Taking the replies into account, this thread isn' t worth to be moved to the Music Discussion Forum anymore.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.