Wonder Man vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Wonder Man-Initially, Wonder Man possessed superhuman strength and endurance that were comparable with the Thing. After his first "death", his powers increased significantly while in stasis, placing him in the "Class 100" strength range, equivalent to Thor; entailing that he can lift far in excess of 100 tons. Wonder Man also possesses superhuman speed but initially could not fly of his own power. After his revival, he gained a belt that featured a pair of rockets that tapped into his ionic power to give him the ability of flight. Without the belt, he could not fly, but eventually learned to leap great distances like the Hulk

vs

Wonder Woman-Mystically enhanced clay statue animated with superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, and durability; capable of flight and able to live without nutrition, liquid, or rest for long periods of time, possessing an extremely long life-expectancy.
Capable of limited telepathy with animals.

Excellent hand-to-hand and armed combatant with skills as a warrior.

Above average intelligence with skills as a diplomat and educator.

GODSCRIBE
Wonder Woman kills him with a chokehold.

Silent Master
How can you kill someone that doesn't need to breathe with a chokehold?

GODSCRIBE
By crushing his neck. It would be a good fight, but she outmatches him in the vital areas.

klwiggs
Wonder Woman wins as she could outlast him, Wonder Man doesn't have very good stamina and gets fatigued after a while.

Darth Kal-El
WW would win even without her lasso.

marvelprince
Crushing Wondermans neck or going for vital organs have no effect on Wonderman since he's a completely iconic energy being in his energy state. Wonderwoman is faster and has much greater stamina, plus he's hot. WW wins 6/10

soleran30
lol Wonderman gets some sharp objects and cracks the porcelain doll.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by marvelprince
, plus he's hot.

no homo?

Silent Master
Even assuming she could cruch his throat, she isn't likely to do that and if she did, it wouldn't have much effect as he dones't need to breathe.

As for speed, while her top feats are higher, I've seen Wonderman use his in combat more often, so it evens out,

In regards to stamina, I don't know where some are getting the idea that he gets tired easily, now what she does have a good edge in is skill and it's that that I believe will give her the win.

JOE NUNEZ
HOLLYWOOD WINS !

Pepito
Wonderman is strong enough to shrug off molecular disruption and has good flight speed. He wins

Draco69
Originally posted by Pepito
Wonderman is strong enough to shrug off molecular disruption and has good flight speed. He wins

Wonder Woman is strong enough to be immune to molecular disruption (Circe) and took a hit from a Sun-Dipped Superman from the Sun to the Earth at faster than lightspeeds. Diana can also fly at near-lightspeed.

Guess who wins?

God the influx of Marvel fanboys is just annoying. No wonder I rarely visit this site anymore.

Pepito
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman is strong enough to be immune to molecular disruption (Circe) and took a hit from a Sun-Dipped Superman from the Sun to the Earth at faster than lightspeeds. Diana can also fly at near-lightspeed.

Guess who wins?

God the influx of Marvel fanboys is just annoying. No wonder I rarely visit this site anymore.

Oh god, I've endangered our chances of basking in the divine light that is the the posting of Draco69. Please no....we need you in this forum. Please, please visit again, it's so important that we see you're annoying signature and your fantastic picture of Wonderwoman.

Draco69
Oh god, I've endangered our chances of basking in the divine light that is the the posting of Draco69. Please no....we need you in this forum. Please, please visit again, it's so important that we see you're annoying signature and your fantastic picture of Wonderwoman.

Smite you, with thine divine light!

bash

Sarcasm is not your forte, sugah.

Pepito
Smite you, with thine divine light!

bash

Sarcasm is not your forte, sugah.

Supposedly funny southern language isn't yours.

soleran30
Well in one corner we have a man made of ionic energy and in the other corner we have a clay doll with some empty promises made by men for her powers...................................who still has to use fashion accessories to be able to hang with the big guys..............

anyway I keed I keed its only comics................WW power set if very dynamic for the win.

Draco69
Originally posted by soleran30
Well in one corner we have a man made of ionic energy and in the other corner we have a clay doll with some empty promises made by men for her powers...................................who still has to use fashion accessories to be able to hang with the big guys..............

Actually in a none-middle school "I can't get a date with a girl so I boost my ego with vampant sexim" way, I see it as ionic being versus a goddess....

Draco69
Supposedly funny southern language isn't yours.

I ain't Southern. So, this is true.

wink

Pepito
I ain't Southern. So, this is true.

wink

"sugah", and don't give me smileys, you impudent wretch. I could have you killed, you know?

Draco69
"sugah", and don't give me smileys, you impudent wretch. I could have you killed, you know?

eek!

pile

GODSCRIBE

LKMFAOO

i like this guy

Pepito
eek!

pile

You will pay dearly for your whimsical pile of smilies. Prepare for something bad to happen to you within the next 20 years

GODSCRIBE
You ever eaten cat before?

Pepito
Hell yeah

GODSCRIBE
How was it?

Pepito
Pretty good but the signature quote refers to an Alan Partridge episode where he befriends a "sex person". As the mustard magnate he was talking to leaves, he mutters "Cook a cat" in exasperation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.