Maximum Crisis Of Infinite M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
The very first Bs comcis and Kmc comcis crossover...prepare...for....

Maximum Crisis Of Infinite M

Chapter 1 - Born to be kings

Music poured through the authority headquarters, the loud rock penetrating the entire mansion as it's newest member head banged to the beat .

His room was modestly full (aka pretty much full of crap) from obscure anime dvd's to a gamecube games.

"Get psycho " head-banged grey fox as disturbed kicked off with their third guitar solo . His face was obscured by a expensive looking 'comedy' mask carved from pure marble , yet paper thin.

A red alarm suddenly went off causing fox to mumble and curse to himself as he paused the music and picked up his leather coat , some ******* had obviously robbed the logic banks and needed an ass kicking.

Slipping his leather trenchcoat on and tying his hair back into a neat ponytail he got ready , finishing his distinctive look off with a flat topped colonial style hat .

Hey fox it's your turn to deal with the newbs yelled scoobless from within the garage as he worked on his Iron-Thor armour , the laser hammer having been giving him some problems recently.

Yeah yeah yeah grumbled the hulking figure as he stepped out into the fresh air . The weather having been perfect enough to draw most of the authority members outside ether sunbathing , barbecuing or trying futily to pick up the various ladies that hung around the park which the authrotiy headquarters was conveniently placed in .

So..... started quick freeze before the blond he had been talking to slapped him in the face .

HEY ALL I ASKED WAS IF YOU THOUGHT MY WINGS WERE SEXY...geez women muttered the icy winged being

Dizzle chuckled before flipping a burger with a scimitar, occasionally speeding up the cooking process with ambient electrons .

Khellendros and digimark were lying their browning like dizzles burger's .

WHAM

A knife made itself known to the newb troll who had been stealing form the logic bank

"Hey , no troll in training steals on authority turf" the knife exploded suddenly , the flames of a thousand angry fans burning through his body in mere seconds .

Un luckily for fox he didn't notice the thief's accomplice who hit him with a sucker punch from behind

GF went out like a light though not even knowing what hit him .

.....so what will the logic be used for then maggie

I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT !!

well when your a ghost and can't do a thing too touch me i think i can do pretty much anything i want.

The one known as 'maggie' sighed "We shall use the logic to create a reason for my spirit to be bonded to the one know as 'JP' then i shall become supreme ruler of the universe , you can have sweden lackey.

Sweet cried out the lackey grey foxes now-barely-concious mind hearing the villainous monologue.

What are we going to do with this guy though maggie asked the 'lackey' obviously referring to fox

Dispose of him .

Well true believers what will happen to our semi-hero , will the authority arrive to save him , will the jlakmc be involved when the hell will their be more cameo's . .....

ALL COMING SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF Maximum Crisis Of Infinite M

Droppin Plates

willRules
shouldn't this go in the roleplay forum??

DigiMark007
Nah....I'll allow this. It wouldn't be relevant at all anywhere except this forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.