Good vs. Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
An all-out war between two teams. Both have a day to prepare for the fight.

Good:
Charles Xavier
Wonderman
Jack of Hearts
Thor
X-Man

Versus:

Evil:
Magneto
Juggernaut (classic)
Ronan the Accuser
Loki
Apocalypse

GODSCRIBE
hmm..

GODSCRIBE
The way I see it, Jack of Hearts keep Apoc very busy..

Thor kills Loki as usual...

X-Man and Xavier mind**** Magneto and Ronan.

Thor then delivers a god blast to Apocalypse.

Now they all gang up on Juggernaut. He digs a whole into the ground and buries himself.

Good team wins. Wonder Man didnt even need to break a sweat.

Tshern
Could go either way, depends on the tactics. Telepaths are desperately needed to stop Juggernaut so if I was the leader of Team Evil I'd definitely charge against X-man and Xavier. When they're dead Juggernaut (if classic) is free to kill everyone else.

Team Good still has a chance. Wonderman is one tough SOB, Jack of Hearts and Thor represent versatility, X-man is a jack-of-all-mental-trades, but Xavier is a weak link. How about replacing him with Cable? A tough version of him.

Of course allowing Thor to slip into warrior madness would be cool. Tulika, post your opinion of the match, I'd like to hear it.

Here are some random points that could be considered:
1. Respect Apocalypse, he's better than most admit.
2. As long as Magneto has hes helmet, there's no messing with his mind. Same applies to Juggernaut.
3. Is Warrior madness allowed?
4. Would Magneto just rip people apart?

Pepito
Bad team

Tulika
They have had one day of preparation time, both teams have a couple of mysteries. The good guys don't know Ronan, bad guys don't know Jack.

Good guys are going for disabling Juggs and Magneto.
Bad guys go for disabling X-man and Xavier.
Both teams are counting on their Wild Card beating the other team's similar. Here's what happens.

Wonderman flashes, with the aid of Thor, to take Juggs and remove his helmet. Mags takes Xavier out of personal preference and X-Man wants Apocalypse. Loki separates Thor. Wildcards clash.

Apocalypse manages to take out X-man, but is weakened, as is Jack of Hearts when he wins Ronan. He rushes to combat Apocalypse, but is caught in a forcefield by Mags who takes out Xavier. Thor and Wonderman dispose of Juggernaut by hurling him out of battle, and victoriously win Loki. It's not Thor and Wonderman with a capture Jack of Hearts versus Apocalypse and Magneto who have to endure until Juggernaut gets back, in which case they win.

Magneto has to concentrate on containing Jack of Hearts while Apocalypse holds his own with the two good guys. However, I think Thor and Wonderman are too much for him, and they manage to fight down Mags just in time for Juggernaut's arrival. He is once again hurled to space, another dimension or something.

The match goes for the good guys.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tulika

Apocalypse manages to take out X-man,.
no

Tulika
Coolness factor, my friend, coolness factor.

willRules
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
The way I see it, Jack of Hearts keep Apoc very busy..

Thor kills Loki as usual...

X-Man and Xavier mind**** Magneto and Ronan.

Thor then delivers a god blast to Apocalypse.

Now they all gang up on Juggernaut. He digs a whole into the ground and buries himself.

Good team wins. Wonder Man didnt even need to break a sweat.

that is pretty much how it would go except Apocalypse would pimp slap Jack of hearts before Thor beats him up............

Tulika
Another scenario:

Juggernaut grabs Thor and starts pounding on him. Wonderman attacks Magneto but is surprised by Magneto's speed. X-man wins apocalypse and begins to aid Wonderman when Loki does his tricks on him and soon overwhelms him. Apocalypse kills Xavier who's waiting for Jugg's helm to come off and who is surprised by the cunning of the tyrant. Jack of Hearts finishes Ronan and runs to the rescue, fighting Juggernaut with Thor. Wonderman faces Mags and Apocalypse, losing but taking Mags before he goes.

Juggernaut wins Thor and stalemates Jack of Hearts, but soon their fight is joned up by Apocalypse and Loki, and we know what happens next.

Bad guys win.

Tulika
Also, I would remind not to underestimate Jack of Hearts. However he is not sundipped here, but if he were, he would give some blazing whoop-ass to most of the evil team alone. After his sundip in his own limited series, his presence alone melted polar glaciers, vaporized seas and scorched forests when he was flying several miles above them. This was just after he re-lit the sun of his home planet's solar system.

Tshern
I have a scenario too: Thor gets mad, everyone else gets beaten.

Tshern
No really, as I said, this could go either way. It all depends on who's fighting who.

Darth Kal-El
Team Evil wins

marvelprince
Good team wins. With the telepaths on their team they're take out whoever isn't imperivious to mental assualt. That should take out Ronan. X-man and Poccy will clash. Thor will take it to Loki, Magneto wil try to go for Charles, but with his mind link gets Wonderman to protect him. Jack of Hearts blasts off Juggernauts helmet and Charles takes him down. He then helps X-man finish off Apocalypse. X-man and Wonderman finish off Magneto, and Loki gets ganged. Even if Magneto does manage to get Xavier, their is still X-man who will do the mindwiping in his absense.

guy222
Originally posted by Tulika
An all-out war between two teams. Both have a day to prepare for the fight.

Good:
Charles Xavier
Wonderman
Jack of Hearts
Thor
X-Man

Versus:

Evil:
Magneto
Juggernaut (classic)
Ronan the Accuser
Loki
Apocalypse

team good ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.