The Royal Family: The Lords of Chaos and Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
We have say back in the shadows as the KMC Authority and the KMCJLA have gone to battle.
Some of the Royal Family have even chosen sides in this but for the most part we have sat on high and watched this take place laughing the entire time.
Even a new group was created with the KMC Excalibur team which unfortunately seems to have been swallowed by the two groups above.
Well now we wish to come from the shadows and let our presence be known.
So speaks Newjak86 Father of the Royal Family and he who is also beyond power. evil face

DigiMark007
Ha. Ok. Is this like the herald of JP returning or something?? Or worse, Kirbilactus?

newjak86
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ha. Ok. Is this like the herald of JP returning or something?? Or worse, Kirbilactus? Nope JP is benath me and Kirbilactus is my child.
But mostly I was just bored big grin

DigiMark007
Gotcha. I think that's what inspired most of this madness. My Authority thread was just to spark some life in the forum.....but with the added craziness it brought, part of me regrets it (even though it's still fun).

smile

newjak86
I will give you that it is fun

outarddwarf
wow it is amazing to behold a sight such as the Royal Family. I just noticed that list under your posts.

newjak86
Originally posted by outarddwarf
wow it is amazing to behold a sight such as the Royal Family. I just noticed that list under your posts. Yes it is and thank you for finally noticing there are some impressive names on that list.

Ultimate Rage
FEAR US! evil face

newjak86
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
FEAR US! evil face Welcome son are you ready. evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
FEAR US! evil face

hugs rage again smile

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
hugs rage again smile

*hugs whirly back* evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
*hugs whirly back* evil face

smile Twist sprayed me with mace when I hugged him rolling on floor laughing

newjak86
*Hugs them both*

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by newjak86
*Hugs them both*

hugs Newjak and says I have not seen you for ages mate, nice to see you around again!

Ultimate Rage
*takes off pants* shifty Hey! why are u guys running away! sad evil face

newjak86
*takes off pants* shifty Hey! why are u guys running away! sad evil face Not again put some pants on boy.
And Whirly it is nice to talk to you again. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Not again put some pants on boy.
And Whirly it is nice to talk to you again. wink

laughing out loud Rage and dropping his pants rolling on floor laughing

smile

newjak86
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud Rage and dropping his pants rolling on floor laughing

smile I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

rolling on floor laughing

Ultimate Rage
sick fools... shifty

Sir Whirlysplat
sick fools... shifty

Certainly wink

newjak86
sick fools... shifty We're not the ones taking our pants off infront of other men ad with one being your father no less. wink

Blair Wind
The King of the Royal Family has arrived!!

Newjack, father, how is retirment treating you?

Rage, leader of my Knights the Lords of Chaos, how are things?

Whirly, honorary member, its good to have you back!

Digi, the Lords of Chaos and the Royal Family has been around FAR longer than the JLAKMC or the Authority. Just to let you know. wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Digi, the Lords of Chaos and the Royal Family has been around FAR longer than the JLAKMC or the Authority. Just to let you know. wink

This is actually true!

newjak86

Digi, the Lords of Chaos and the Royal Family has been around FAR longer than the JLAKMC or the Authority. Just to let you know. wink retirement has been alot of fun just hanging out drinking having lovely ladies wroking tiressly for me.

King KAM

Digi, the Lords of Chaos and the Royal Family has been around FAR longer than the JLAKMC or the Authority. Just to let you know. wink What am i uncle???? i fought the Great Crossover War nearly single handedly and conquered.....

Blair Wind
Second in command of the Lords of Chaos, right under your father.

You did well evil face

newjak86
Second in command of the Lords of Chaos, right under your father.

You did well evil face Thats my Grandson for you

King KAM
Thats my Grandson for you evil face thanks granpa

newjak86
Originally posted by King KAM
evil face thanks granpa No problem just keep doing me proud. evil face

inamilist
well, this doesnt make a lick of sense to me....

King KAM
Originally posted by inamilist
well, this doesnt make a lick of sense to me.... .........its royal bloodline stuff....commoners wouldnt really get it.

newjak86
Originally posted by inamilist
well, this doesnt make a lick of sense to me.... Is alright your knowledge of BS comics must not be up to date.

dman2008
Hey can I be in the Lords of Chaos and the Royal Family smile

newjak86
Originally posted by dman2008
Hey can I be in the Lords of Chaos and the Royal Family smile *Checks list*
Yes you are one of my children so welcome aboard. wink

dman2008
*Checks list*
Yes you are one of my children so welcome aboard. wink

Yay Happy Dance

King KAM
Yay Happy Dance but you would have to quit the JLAKMC

dman2008
but you would have to quit the JLAKMC

why Scoobless is in the AuhtorityKMC why can't I be in both the royal family/Lords Of Chaos, and the JLAKMC

The Royal Family means more to me of course so if I have to I will quit the JLAKMC

inamilist
.........its royal bloodline stuff....commoners wouldnt really get it.

zing...

wait... ow....

newjak86
why Scoobless is in the AuhtorityKMC why can't I be in both the royal family/Lords Of Chaos, and the JLAKMC

The Royal Family means more to me of course so if I have to I will quit the JLAKMC It doesn't mean you have to quit it just means that no matter what your always apart of us. wink

dman2008
It doesn't mean you have to quit it just means that no matter what your always apart of us. wink [/QUOTE
okay thanks big grin

dman2008
It doesn't mean you have to quit it just means that no matter what your always apart of us. wink

Okay thanks big grin

Blair Wind
Just so long as you know the order of things. I am King, Newjack is the retired old man, Rage is my second in command, Kam is his second in command, and Jinzin is my third in command. Once you have those positions down, you can be a Lord of Chaos.

dman2008
Just so long as you know the order of things. I am King, Newjack is the retired old man, Rage is my second in command, Kam is his second in command, and Jinzin is my third in command. Once you have those positions down, you can be a Lord of Chaos.

Okay so your the king

Newjack is the Retired old man

Rage is second in comand

Kam is Rage's second in comand

and Jinzin is your third in comand

So can I be a Lord of Chaos now smile

Blair Wind
yes, though you forgot jinzin.

The newest Lord of Chaos, do me proud!

newjak86
I may bea retired old man but I am still beyond power plus I have lovely women waiting on me hand and foot.

dman2008
yes, though you forgot jinzin.

The newest Lord of Chaos, do me proud!
sorry sad
I just edited my post though smile

Thanks for excepting me smile

newjak86
Welcome Lord of Chaos

dman2008
Welcome Lord of Chaos

Thanks dad big grin

Blair Wind
evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Blair Wind
It seems the chaos is spreading....the oldest group in the KMC comic section is still the ones on top of it all.....evil face

newjak86
MUWAHAHAHAHAHHA evil face

dman2008
It seems the chaos is spreading....the oldest group in the KMC comic section is still the ones on top of it all.....evil face
eek!
evil face evil face evil face

outarddwarf
I like this group by far the most. It doesn't have the internal squabbling of The Avengers nor does it dirty itself by waring with others needlessly like the KMCJLA or the KMC Authority. Not to mention it has been around for like a long time which KMC Excalibur was around for like...
two minutes.

Much Props.

Knightfall93
We have say back in the shadows as the KMC Authority and the KMCJLA have gone to battle.
Some of the Royal Family have even chosen sides in this but for the most part we have sat on high and watched this take place laughing the entire time.
Even a new group was created with the KMC Excalibur team which unfortunately seems to have been swallowed by the two groups above.
Well now we wish to come from the shadows and let our presence be known.
So speaks Newjak86 Father of the Royal Family and he who is also beyond power. evil face LOL, nice to see the Forum's greatest comedy team get a mention there! Are you the guys all mortals cower before?

newjak86
I like this group by far the most. It doesn't have the internal squabbling of The Avengers nor does it dirty itself by waring with others needlessly like the KMCJLA or the KMC Authority. Not to mention it has been around for like a long time which KMC Excalibur was around for like...
two minutes.

Much Props. We have our little civil wars now and then but it is all in good faith besides when you are the tops why do you even need to fight someone else.

dman2008
We have our little civil wars now and then but it is all in good faith besides when you are the tops why do you even need to fight someone else.

yes
chaos evil face

Blair Wind
two minutes.

Much Props.

We are the only ones with actual positions.

I am King of the Royal Family, Leader of the Brothers, Lord of Chaos and Order. What I say goes.

Newjack is the father of all of us. Hes in retirement but his wisdom is always appreciated.

Rage is my second in command, the Lord Of Chaos.

Jinzin is my third in command, the Lord of Order

Kam is the second in command of the Lords of Chaos and Order (we do more chaos than order though....evil face )

newjak86
We are the only ones with actual positions.

I am King of the Royal Family, Leader of the Brothers, Lord of Chaos and Order. What I say goes.

Newjack is the father of all of us. Hes in retirement but his wisdom is always appreciated.

Rage is my second in command, the Lord Of Chaos.

Jinzin is my third in command, the Lord of Order

Kam is the second in command of the Lords of Chaos and Order (we do more chaos than order though....evil face ) Especially now that the pure embodiment of Randomness is King evil face

Knightfall93
Actually, the KMC Syndicate HAD positions but they fell into disarraywhat with new members... all I know is I reign supreme as the leader.

newjak86
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Actually, the KMC Syndicate HAD positions but they fell into disarraywhat with new members... all I know is I reign supreme as the leader. Ok thats random and chaotic we are doing our job well evil face

Knightfall93
LMAO, so you're like a shadow governemnt?

newjak86
LMAO, so you're like a shadow governemnt? No we are like the rulers of everything basically what we do is control everything and since we do we don't care what happens so we just stay back and watch oing in only to cause more havoc if needed.

Knightfall93
So... you're kind of...like Beyonder-like people?

newjak86
So... you're kind of...like Beyonder-like people? That is a pretty good summary of what we are and can do. evil face

newjak86
Well checking my list I have come upon another one of my children.
Creshosk is now in the family welcome and enjoy my son.

Syndicate_Lord
How come Tony Stark is a founde of the KMC Avengers, Scoobless is in the Authority, Dman is in the JLA and Hulk_Power
a) doesnt understand the teams and
b) Might join the KMC Syndicate
Tell me this...

dman2008
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
How come Tony Stark is a founde of the KMC Avengers, Scoobless is in the Authority, Dman is in the JLA and Hulk_Power
a) doesnt understand the teams and
b) Might join the KMC Syndicate
Tell me this...

because the Royal Familly and the Lords of chaos are a collection of some of the greatest people from each team evil face

Syndicate_Lord
aaaahhhhhh... the KMC syndicate team is now large, we have over 20 members...

Blair Wind
because the Royal Familly and the Lords of chaos are a collection of some of the greatest people from each team evil face

with the greatest of all being part of the Royal Family. Who could create chaos like that of Rage? Who could spurt spam like Whirlysplatt? Who could make a one man army like Kam?? And who can lead them all but me??

Just because we have members in other groups doesnt mean we dont know what were doing.....it just means were smart evil face

outarddwarf
with the greatest of all being part of the Royal Family. Who could create chaos like that of Rage? Who could spurt spam like Whirlysplatt? Who could make a one man army like Kam?? And who can lead them all but me??

Just because we have members in other groups doesnt mean we dont know what were doing.....it just means were smart evil face

Who indeed? Where is Rage anyway. I haven't seen him on in forever!

Syndicate_Lord
Isnt Whirly banned?

Blair Wind
Whirly is ALWAYS banned....

Syndicate_Lord
Permanetly. Do you know why?

King KAM

Just because we have members in other groups doesnt mean we dont know what were doing.....it just means were smart evil face divide and conquer uncle.

newjak86
divide and conquer uncle. You got the right idea grandson

outarddwarf
Whirly??? Perma-banned?? what devils have brought this fate upon the forum?!

Mr. Valentine
he was perm banned ages ago, i still speak to him on a different board.. he says he might not bother come back at all sad

dman2008
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
he was perm banned ages ago, i still speak to him on a different board.. he says he might not bother come back at all sad

noooooooo! sad

King KAM
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
he was perm banned ages ago, i still speak to him on a different board.. he says he might not bother come back at all sad no???

Blair Wind
divide and conquer uncle.

Its what we do.....we always win evil face

Syndicate_Lord
Was Whirly a member of you guys?

dman2008
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Was Whirly a member of you guys?

he was an honorary meber I think smile

Blair Wind
Wake up with the King......big grin

King KAM
Wake up with the King......big grin im up.....

A.J
Omg your team is real lol.

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
Omg your team is real lol. what team?

A.J
LOL GOOD POINT.

DigiMark007
Edited the thread name at the request of Blair

Also added the "On Teams" thread to include a directory:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404304&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post6602290

newjak86
We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK evil face

King KAM
We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK evil face damn right grampa!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by A.J
Omg your team is real lol.

All legends come from a starting point. We are the oldest group around. We are the most powerful group around. We are the best group around. So says the King

A.J
Kam are you a member.

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
Kam are you a member. I am the son of the second strongest LOC&O member ever, ofcourse im a member

A.J
To think i looked up to you kam sad

Blair Wind
And to think we allow you to exist......sad

A.J
oooooooooooooooo come on kam defend me !!!

newjak86
Originally posted by A.J
oooooooooooooooo come on kam defend me !!! Kam do not defend so says your grandpa.

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
oooooooooooooooo come on kam defend me !!! *gets ready to speak up for him*Originally posted by newjak86
Kam do not defend so says your grandpa. yes...grandpa...

A.J
no Dont listen to the old man.

newjak86
Listen to the old man

Blair Wind
I make a call to arms. We go to war. Not chaotic war (yea Im looking at you King KAM)

I do NOT want cursing, badmouthing or unintelligent replies. I want for once to show people that we too can be the Lords of Order that we proclaim be.

For now we are the Lords of Order in this respect. We go into passive aggressive warfare.

I give you the thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410078&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Vote keep them. Add a comment if you wish. But do not under any circumstance give them the ability to use our words against us, to say "see I told those Comic vs fools were nothing but idiots"

So be warned. Do this with intelligence, dignity, and for the sake of all VS forums. Im getting tired of the views others hold for us. The contempt they see us in. Go and prove them wrong. Vote Keep them

PS: Its not that big of a deal, but it peeved me off.

newjak86
I make a call to arms. We go to war. Not chaotic war (yea Im looking at you King KAM)

I do NOT want cursing, badmouthing or unintelligent replies. I want for once to show people that we too can be the Lords of Order that we proclaim be.

For now we are the Lords of Order in this respect. We go into passive aggressive warfare.

I give you the thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410078&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Vote keep them. Add a comment if you wish. But do not under any circumstance give them the ability to use our words against us, to say "see I told those Comic vs fools were nothing but idiots"

So be warned. Do this with intelligence, dignity, and for the sake of all VS forums. Im getting tired of the views others hold for us. The contempt they see us in. Go and prove them wrong. Vote Keep them

PS: Its not that big of a deal, but it peeved me off. The old man has come out of paradise to answer his son's call to arms.

King KAM

I give you the thread:

PS: Its not that big of a deal, but it peeved me off. but chaos is what i do best.....l was bred for war.... sad

King KAM
everyone read my post in the thread!

Blair Wind
thumbsup

I knew you could do it! big grin

newjak86
thumbsup

I knew you could do it! big grin What about the old man's posts

A.J
hello teammates big grin

Blair Wind
What about the old man's posts

thumbsup

though AC did say to keep it open stick out tongue

outarddwarf
I'm with ya! I will go see if MAGIK has been called to arms yet!

newjak86
thumbsup

though AC did say to keep it open stick out tongue I was tired and had just gotten of work. I was looking at the big pisture instead of the little details and some of the stuff he said seemed to be an attack.

But if he was on the other side he would have been toast big grin

A.J
is this team dead

newjak86
Originally posted by A.J
is this team dead Far from it.

a few of us have left and are not regular posters anymore quie a few of us are still around KMC a bit.

A.J
so..dyeing

newjak86
Originally posted by A.J
so..dyeing Not even close

A.J
off course, not when was the last time anyone done anything

Blair Wind
when we took over the offtopic forum, had a war with the star wars people....and now this no expression

Are you dying? Thats a better question. I can have guards at your place by evening. no expression

Mr.V
Aye, i see the Royal Family like those dudes from Terry Pratchett's "The last hero". Old and withered but still fighting on, and if you under estimate them they'll kick your ass cool

Blair Wind
Old and Withered? What the f**k?

newjak86
Originally posted by Mr.V
Aye, i see the Royal Family like those dudes from Terry Pratchett's "The last hero". Old and withered but still fighting on, and if you under estimate them they'll kick your ass cool embarrasment

evil face

outarddwarf
old and withered is just the style they are going for. They can cause their appearence to change at will with the power of chaos. RIGHT?

King KAM
Hey im not old....or withered....and im the heir to the throne...

batdude123
Well, I'm a member now. smile

LethalFemme
ninja

batdude123
Yep. yes

joesha28
Can i join?

joesha28
Can i join as the Rune King Thor, a Lord of Order.

batdude123
I say it's okay. I'll talk to newjack and BW. smile

joesha28
So am i a member now?

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
So am i a member now? ask Blair Wind

joesha28
*floating in the air*
I have PM him. I'm waiting for thy King's answer.

Blair Wind
Yes....but this IS the last time I will be letting someone in.

Creshosk

I give you the thread:

PS: Its not that big of a deal, but it peeved me off.

The mods that moderate the Vs forums have a place to complain about them. Any other regular user doesn't. If they don't like it don't go into it, and anyone who truly hates any section of KMC should go and make their own forum. That way they doesn't bother us and we don't bother them.

I just don't understand people sometimes, why is it so hard to live and let live?

newjak86
Originally posted by joesha28
*floating in the air*
I have PM him. I'm waiting for thy King's answer. Welcome into the Lords of Order

Blair Wind
all royal family members...you like my sig dont you shifty

you should do as it says yes

Blair Wind
no expression Im going to bed. But nothing from Khell yet (who said that he would be posting in a bit....like an hour ago erm )

Anyways me and newjak tread on in the tournament. Vote for your King in the battle. Its a poll so just vote there. The link is in my sig big grin

and if you so wish.....send the link to your close friends and tell them that they should Vote Blair/Newjak...its the only way to go big grin

joesha28
Welcome into the Lords of Order

*Flashes of Lightnings and Thunders*

Thank you.

newjak86
no expression Im going to bed. But nothing from Khell yet (who said that he would be posting in a bit....like an hour ago erm )

Anyways me and newjak tread on in the tournament. Vote for your King in the battle. Its a poll so just vote there. The link is in my sig big grin

and if you so wish.....send the link to your close friends and tell them that they should Vote Blair/Newjak...its the only way to go big grin I feel all political right now.
O almost think I should be kissing babies right now.

Blair Wind
laughing

Blair Wind
shifty

newjak86
shifty wink

Blair Wind

and if you so wish.....send the link to your close friends and tell them that they should Vote Blair/Newjak...its the only way to go big grin

shifty

stick out tongue

newjak86
Well I think we may have the popular vote hopefully

Blair Wind
yes

Blair Wind
I will keep this thread up.....shifty

newjak86
Yes keep it up.

Blair Wind
Im going to bed for now...yet again, nothing interesting in our battle since Khell and KVD are kinda slowing it up erm

Alas, you should still vote for Blair/Newjak! Its the right thing to do! Tell you friends to vote Blair/Newjak. The link is in my sig big grin

joesha28
*Stares down at the Royal Family's mansion from space*

Nothing here...

Blair Wind
Just keep voting shifty

Blair Wind
tuftwoot

I think I did one of my better posts just now....go read the thread big grin

Its on my sig...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>