Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
"Jason you didnt do your job,Resurrect Freddy so he can kill his children of elm street." Pamela Voorhees said. Jason started hearing freddy's laughter from all over camp crystal lake. Freddy appeared on the scene.
"You thought youve won havent you jason but dont worry i will return stronger and i will beat you jason." This angered Jason. Jason grabbed freddy and threw him to the ground. He took a swipe at freddy with his machete but freddy was gone. Jason was in the dream world but was heading toward the closet where freddys body had been. Jason resurrected Freddy. Jason then left the closet and started his killings. Freddy had started his scouting for someone to take on Jason. Freddy had entered micheals dream. Freddy tried to convince myers to fight jason. "I will give you anything you want" Freddy said. Still no response from myers. Freddy grew angry as you could see from the expression on his face. Freddy lashed out on myers. Micheal battled back by stabbing freddy countless times in the chest. Then freddys game began.
Freddy picked up micheal and threw him to the ground. Freddy stabbed micheal with his own butcher knife and hung him like hanger on the wall. "I'll see you halloween micheal" Freddy said as he laughed manically. Now it was time for freddys second recruit. Freddy snatched chucky into the dream world. "what the f*** is this." chucky said "This is the dream world and this is where you die" Freddy said. "Who the f*** are you." chucky said. "Im freddy kreuger,your god." freddy said "if you help me you wont die." Freddy said "never b****." chucky said
Freddy stabbed chucky and threw him across the room. Chucky kneed freddy in the groin. Freddy shouted in pain. Chucky stuck his knife in freddy's chest. freddy started bleeding. freddy said "i'll be back and i will see you halloween." Days went by as freddy,jason,chucky, and mike started there killings. The day had came. Kids were hopping and skipping down the road going door to door getting candy. But one person wasnt an happy camper. Micheal myers. Micheal's theme started playing as he did what he did every halloween. Killing. Freddy jumped out from behind and tackled micheal and starting stabbing kicking and punching mike. Then another killer came on the scene. Jason grabbed mike and freddy. He let go of myers as he beat freddy to a bloody pulp. He cut off freddys arm. Myers wasnt letting jason have all the fun. The silent killers stared at each other for awhile until they started fighting. Myers and Jason both had stabbed and beaten each other up. Chucky watches the fight go down as he waits until the right time to jump into the fight. Freddy got up and tried to sneek attack on jason. Jason was ready. He macheted every body part on freddys body leaving a bloody mess. The fight between myers and jason continued. Jason took one last slash at myers before chucky started chanting The Heart of Damballa. He proceeded. Now chucky was in jason's body. Chucky slashed at micheal but micheal had battled back taking off one of chuckys' arm. Chucky battled back and took off one of myers arms. They both gave one last slash as they fell to the ground. Chucky picked up myers and threw him in the air and threw the machete through myers neck. Chucky then walked away but felt freddys knives,jason's machete and micheals knife go up his neck.

LJ27
any opinions.

LJ27
Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky (alternate ending)

"Jason you didnt do your job,Resurrect Freddy so he can kill his children of elm street." Pamela Voorhees said. Jason started hearing freddy's laughter from all over camp crystal lake. Freddy appeared on the scene.
"You thought youve won havent you jason but dont worry i will return stronger and i will beat you jason." This angered Jason. Jason grabbed freddy and threw him to the ground. He took a swipe at freddy with his machete but freddy was gone. Jason was in the dream world but was heading toward the closet where freddys body had been. Jason resurrected Freddy. Jason then left the closet and started his killings. Freddy had started his scouting for someone to take on Jason. Freddy had entered micheals dream. Freddy tried to convince myers to fight jason. "I will give you anything you want" Freddy said. Still no response from myers. Freddy grew angry as you could see from the expression on his face. Freddy lashed out on myers. Micheal battled back by stabbing freddy countless times in the chest. Then freddys game began.
Freddy picked up micheal and threw him to the ground. Freddy stabbed micheal with his own butcher knife and hung him like hanger on the wall. "I'll see you halloween micheal" Freddy said as he laughed manically. Now it was time for freddys second recruit. Freddy snatched chucky into the dream world. "what the f*** is this." chucky said "This is the dream world and this is where you die" Freddy said. "Who the f*** are you." chucky said. "Im freddy kreuger,your god." freddy said "if you help me you wont die." Freddy said "never b****." chucky said
Freddy stabbed chucky and threw him across the room. Chucky kneed freddy in the groin. Freddy shouted in pain. Chucky stuck his knife in freddy's chest. freddy started bleeding. freddy said "i'll be back and i will see you halloween." Days went by as freddy,jason,chucky, and mike started there killings. The day had came. Kids were hopping and skipping down the road going door to door getting candy. But one person wasnt an happy camper. Micheal myers. Micheal's theme started playing as he did what he did every halloween. Killing. Freddy jumped out from behind and tackled micheal and starting stabbing kicking and punching mike. Then another killer came on the scene. Jason grabbed mike and freddy. He let go of myers as he beat freddy to a bloody pulp. He cut off freddys arm. Myers wasnt letting jason have all the fun. The silent killers stared at each other for awhile until they started fighting. Myers and Jason both had stabbed and beaten each other up. Chucky watches the fight go down as he waits until the right time to jump into the fight. Freddy got up and tried to sneek attack on jason. Jason was ready. He macheted every body part on freddys body leaving a bloody mess. The fight between myers and jason continued. Jason took one last slash at myers before chucky started chanting The Heart of Damballa. He proceeded. Now chucky was in jason's body. Chucky slashed at micheal but micheal had battled back taking off one of chuckys' arm. Chucky battled back and took off one of myers arms. They both gave one last slash as they fell to the ground. Chucky picked up myers and threw him in the air and threw the machete through myers neck. As chucky marched pinhead and his cenobites came from out of nowhere. Pinhead lashed out with his chains pulling chucky,chucky stuck in the hold of the cenobites. "Why,cant we talk about this." Pinhead said

LJ27
Anybody got any opinions about this. Is it good or bad?

NBT x 20
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still awesome!!

LJ27
i will take that as a yes. do you think i should make a second part to it?

LJ27
Any body got any opinions? Do you think i should make a second one

Captain REX
Well, a bit short, and the grammar isn't all that great, but oh well. Good story, though it is cliche by this point. wink

LJ27
do you think i should make a second one?

NBT x 20
Yes!

wordofred
the story was great, and i would love another sequel, however, some suggestions from a fellow horror writer.
It would be great to have more detailed fight scenes. IE- Jason Stabbed freddys back "NO!" said freddy. Freddy slashed jason's stomach with his claws. "HEY UGLY" screamed chucky "oh arent you cute" says freddy. then, chucky stabbed freddy.
and introduce chucky and michael in a creative way. let us know how they got into this fight. and let us know exactly how he was ressurected. i will gladly detail it for you, and let you claim it as your own
from
Rick

wordofred
and by the way, i want a sequel smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.