I'm done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I've given up on LOST. Im tired of them dragging on the storyline and im not wasteing my time on it anymore.

I've quit LOST.

Morning_Glory
no surprise... I knew you would quit LOST from the begining.. not surprised one bit..

Punker69
blink

QuincE
eh your loss.

spekdah
soft

rickyduck
aaaw

no expression

charmedFairy
why make a thread about it? nobody careserm

Punker69
And thats why peopled have replied to it huh.

charmedFairy
duh everyone here's bored to death which Is why they make random posts in the ot thread yes But why did you quit on it, theyre going somehwere with the storyline, theyve said it numerous times youve just got to be patient. I think itd be boring if they just gave us everything right away and told all the answers, this way its more mysterious and entertaining imo.

RoguePw25
Really? Has the show really lost it's steam?

Echuu
Originally posted by QuincE
eh your loss.

Agreed.

Punker69
Originally posted by charmedFairy
duh everyone here's bored to death which Is why they make random posts in the ot thread yes But why did you quit on it, theyre going somehwere with the storyline, theyve said it numerous times youve just got to be patient. I think itd be boring if they just gave us everything right away and told all the answers, this way its more mysterious and entertaining imo.

I have better things to do with my time than wacth LOST and watch them keep dragging out the storyline so the show could go one for a couple more seasons.

QuincE
You'll watch it again.

_Sanctuary_
They all come crawling back no expression mwahaha

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Punker69
And thats why peopled have replied to it huh.

naw, we only come in here to say that we don't care, cause we all don't. it's really pointelss. erm

wow 1 hour really takes away a LOT of time, roll eyes (sarcastic) ... but I guess you are just like the rest of us who come in here and waste our time in KMC .... most likely you'll be watching tomorrow night

KENobi™
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
naw, we only come in here to say that we don't care, cause we all don't. it's really pointelss. erm

wow 1 hour really takes away a LOT of time, roll eyes (sarcastic) ... but I guess you are just like the rest of us who come in here and waste our time in KMC .... most likely you'll be watching tomorrow night

Oh I know. A full hour, god forbid. firefirefireph And with TiVo it comes out to only 40 something minutes of watching time.

sam000
I have better things to do with my time than wacth LOST and watch them keep dragging out the storyline so the show could go one for a couple more seasons.

so you have better things to do than to watch but you dont have anything better to do than to wright about it.

Punker69
Ok. Lets compare.

I never get on KMC. When I do its for about ten minutes.

It took me two minutes to make this thread sam000. Not one hour.

I get home late every Wednesday and usually end up staying up another hour to watch the recorded LOST. And I dont have time to even do it the next day.

And besides i've through out my tv in general so I guess thats goodbye to all tv. But the main reason I did it was just to dettach from LOST.

Morning_Glory
who cares. no one is going to beg you to come back-no one in this thread cares- it's just pathetic that you made a thread about it- and how one hour or 40 mins is a waste of your life. erm

cindy8219
hmm, I see what you are saying. When this show first began I watched it religiously, now I can go for days before watching the latest episode. I for one will not stop watching it all together, but I won't feel bad for not missing any episodes. I won't since I record them on my DVR, but even if I didn't it still wouldnt bother me.

Punker69
who cares. no one is going to beg you to come back-no one in this thread cares- it's just pathetic that you made a thread about it- and how one hour or 40 mins is a waste of your life. erm

Oh, shut up.

rickyduck
Oh, shut up.

RoguePw25
Please no member bashing, that includes telling members to "Shut Up." smile

QuincE
Leave the guy alone people. All he did was make a thread, and everyone is freaking out. He's partly right, they aren't getting anywhere anytime soon, more questions no answers. But it doesn't take up alot of time. But everyone should stop insulting him for posting on kmc. Jesus.

Punker69
I was reading some recaps on last nights episode and it seems alot of people are dissapointed with whats going on in the show. Every week they make it seem like something re-defining is going to happen to the show but as the recap writer said " more questions have been handed out then answered again."

ILoveMyDaniel
eh your loss. Originally posted by charmedFairy
why make a thread about it? nobody careserm
I'm with these two.

KENobi™
I was reading some recaps on last nights episode and it seems alot of people are dissapointed with whats going on in the show. Every week they make it seem like something re-defining is going to happen to the show but as the recap writer said " more questions have been handed out then answered again."

If your're done...the just STOP caring about the show! We don't want whiners coming to the forum complaining about the show.

Personally I loved last nights episode, sure it gave us more questions, but very interesting ones. We don't NEED answers yet. It's midseason still, plus we want more seasons as well. Answering things now will just lead to the downfall of LOST.

Solo
I want a solid ending, not a dragged out series. Although, we all know that "Lost" will just end, without answering many questions.

Although, I do, very much, enjoy watching Lost. It has great acting, and good enough writing to last us awhile.

The editing on last night's episode was exactly like that of "Requiem For A Dream". I thought that kicked ass.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Solo
I want a solid ending, not a dragged out series. Although, we all know that "Lost" will just end, without answering many questions.

Although, I do, very much, enjoy watching Lost. It has great acting, and good enough writing to last us awhile.

The editing on last night's episode was exactly like that of "Requiem For A Dream". I thought that kicked ass.

If it abruptly has to end, I hope they end it with a 3 hour made for TV movie or something, few to no commercial breaks.

Solo

Punker69

KENobi™
Just wait until a few more seasons go by and the writers still keep running you around in circles and because its a hit show ABC isn't going to be looking to cancel it anytime soon.

If that happens...then yeah I'll probably get tired of the run around, but the acting is superb and right now the twists and turns are refreshing. Much better than other shows were everything starts peachy, then a conflict, then everything is resolved at the end of the episode.

Morning_Glory
not sure if there will be a few more seasons... maybe one more. I mean how long can they keep it up... but 24 is still on.. and it's been way over 24 hours.

QuincE

KENobi™
Um...what? How could we not need answers? Of course we need answers. Lost is pissing off thousands of people. Of course they still watch it, but I mean come on, we've barely figured out anything. I highly doubt if they explain a few things that it would be the "downfall of Lost" roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I kinda think it's weird that the kid who gave up on LOST still frequents re-caps and forums.

The mystery of the show is what makes it intriguing. Those fans that are getting pissed off are just impatient.

not sure if there will be a few more seasons... maybe one more. I mean how long can they keep it up... but 24 is still on.. and it's been way over 24 hours.

24's seasons are each 24 hours of different days that are spread apart.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Solo

lol, that's exactly why I liked it. great movie, btw.

Punker69

Trust me, they'll find a way.

charmedFairy
Meh I watch it more because of the characters and I care more about what happens to them than I do to the plot, just how I feel. Even if they do continue to keep "running us around" like this Ill still watch it droolio

rickyduck
You'll watch it again.

yer, cause he missed the best ep ever

Marth18
They never go to the bathroom in 24 teehee.......or eat?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by rickyduck
yer, cause he missed the best ep ever

tsk,, he's missing the best parts/ episodes... o well

Marth18
You'll come back........they always come back evil face

choosewisely
Originally posted by charmedFairy
Meh I watch it more because of the characters and I care more about what happens to them than I do to the plot, just how I feel. Even if they do continue to keep "running us around" like this Ill still watch it droolio
same here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.