Wonder Woman vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Diana has her usual equipment. Dante has all his weapons and powers ONLY from DMC1. He has three vital stars as well as three devil stars. His Devil Trigger only lasts approx. thirty seconds. Uber-Dante from the end of the game is not allowed.

Who wins?

Lord Ryugen
Without Sparda Dante or Time manipulation Dante gets crushed before he has time to react, last time I checked Diana could achieve faster than thought speeds without effort

MadMel
true, without sparda or quicksilver dante is toast

ESB - 1138
What's with all the Wonder Woman threads all of a sudden?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
What's with all the Wonder Woman threads all of a sudden?

As if there weren't enough Dante threads.

Draco69
There's only two people.... smile

MadMel
Originally posted by P-Geyser
As if there weren't enough Dante threads.
laughing out loud yeah, thats true. dante vs this, dante vs that.

Dark-Kenshin
Feats don't win battles. Dante(in my game anyway) has beaten all of the bosses flawlessly.

Wonder Woman would be toast. Dante just has too many overly powerful abilties at his disposal, and considering the strategy I put through beating bosses, Dante is allowed that, therefore, he'd win. . 9 times out of 10, the video game character is going to own the comic book character.

Draco69
???

So....If Yuffie beats Sephiroth all by her lonesome....she can defeat everyone else.

That's a very poor arguement. Let's say I ALWAYS win a match with Ryu and you ALWAYS win a match with Chun-Li.....they obviously stalemate?

Feats are we go by here. Not actual game experience....

What the f**k?

kamikz

Dark-Kenshin
Poor analogy. You're using a fighting game as your example, in which the point of the gameplay is recreational, thus making any scenario possible. Try again.

By the way, I've played FF7 10 times over, and there's no way Yuffy can beat Sephy by her lonesome, unless you cheat, or play like a goomba gamer.

If we go by Feats alone here, Dante easily wins, since he is a video game character(the one you're using anyway), and that it's only fair to use him at his best, hence beating bosses flawlessly. Which was my purpose behind the previous post, in which you have apparently missed. sad

MadMel
wonder woman... she is too fast for dante, without quicksilver or sparda dante will not have time to react before Diana pwns him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.