Apocalypse vs. Guardian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Mac. vs. Apoc

Bio:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Lucid Lui
Based on Apoc's most recent showings, Guardian would kick the crap out of him. The "Blood of Apocalypse Arc" is just getting worse and worse.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Based on Apoc's most recent showings, Guardian would kick the crap out of him. The "Blood of Apocalypse Arc" is just getting worse and worse.

I stopped reading it, what happened?

Draco69
Apoc is taking mutants to his hideout called Neverland Fortress where he SAYS he just wants to play with them but the mutants soon find out he likes to sleep with them in their beds and mutate their DNA a little....

Apoc: I think mutating and enslaving is beautiful thing. Anyone who doesn't is just ignorant. That's just ignorant.

Barbara Walters: Apocalypse, you don't think enslaving mutants is wrong?

Apoc: No. It's a beautiful thing. I love mutants. They're very special. Everyone should enslave mutants.

Lucid Lui
Pretty much, yeah.

King_Mungi
haha well then.....did we find out who Pestilence is yet?

Draco69
Gambit for some stupid reason....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Gambit for some stupid reason....

He was the one collecting the ebola virus and what not? confused

Lucid Lui
No, we dunno who Pestilence is yet. Gambit just turned up to see Apoc at the end of the last issue. He'll be Death i'd say.

GODSCRIBE
Apocalypse is the New Orleans Saints of Marvel.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lucid Lui

It really didn't happen anyhting in Blood of Apocalypse yet to judge, only what, he convinced Gambit to join him and destroyed Sentinels.

TheKahn
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Mac. vs. Apoc

Bio:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_%28Marvel_Comics%29

It depends on if there are any tables around for Mac to use... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.