Darth Vader(RODV) Vs Asajj Ventres(Deception) and Obi-Wan(AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Same Place where Qui-Gon and Obiwan fought Maul.

Happy Dance

Arker
You make too many threads.

By the way, the duo pwn.

Xepeyon
I say Vader takes this.

Arker
Well, AotC Obi-Wan is fairly strong. As is Asajj. Vader is good, but not that good.

jollyjim311
He would outclass each fairly easily, I think, they would be a tough duo for Vader, one a speedy fighter and the other is good in the force, but he could choke Asajj and fight off Obi until Asajj was dead, then use the force and a saber to take out Obi Wan. Vader would take this.

DarkNemesis
Well, Ventress is fairly deadly. She's killed many Jedi Masters, and wields dual sabers to a very deadly effect. Add Obi-Wan to mix and I say the duo pull through this one.

jollyjim311
I agree, except with the last sentence. However, that will do Ventress no good when she is two feet off the ground having her windpipe crushed.

Guy LeDouche
I agree.

Vader wins.

Hello Friend
Vader is 80% of ROTJ Sidious, who SHOULD be stronger than ROTS Sidious, who can take out those two in seconds...

Yeah, I say Vader wins.

DarkNemesis
Well, you shoulda told me that Obi-Wan would just stand there like an idiot...

Btw, ROTJ Sidious > ROTS Sidious begs for proof.

And Vader being 80% of Sidious is a fairly ambigious quote. In what? Force powers? overall? Lightsaber skills (which is ridiculous)?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Hello Friend
Vader is 80% of ROTJ Sidious, who SHOULD be stronger than ROTS Sidious, who can take out those two in seconds...

Yeah, I say Vader wins.

Do you happen to be related to Darth Glentract?

darthsith19
Vader's good but no where nere this good. Well he could probably take out AOTC Obi-Wan in a one-on-one fight Asajj alone'd kill him and together the two'd pwn. I doubt even mace=badass will say Vader, though he may have already; I didn't bother to check.

Edit: Wow I'm surprised some people actually say vader'd win. The 80% of Sidious is OT Vader, not RODV Darth Vader. Vader couldn't Force Choke Asajj since she's probably stronger with the Force than he is (at this time in his life, anyway) and even if he did she wouldn't just stand there and let him kill her. Roan Shryne, a Jedi Master with good saber skills but not so good Force skills was about even with this form of Vader, there's no Vader could take this duo.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Do you happen to be related to Darth Glentract?

No, we are not of relation.

Why shouldn't ROTJ Sidious be stronger though? All he's done for the last 20 years is pratice what he took from the Jedi Temple. ROTJ Sidious could also practice his techniques openly, where ROTS Sidous had been busy plotting to destroy the Jedi, take over the Republic, and hide his power from the Jedi for over a decade. Doesn't leave much time to train. ROTJ Sidious on the other hand has been gaining power for 20 years and has left management of the Empire to the Moffs and Vader. Why would ROTJ Sidious not be stronger then ROTS Sidious?

Hello Friend
No, Darth_Glentract. I am your father

darthsith19
I think ROTS Sidious > ROTJ Sidious. I mean, one second of ROTS Sidious's lightning had Yoda on the ground for like a minute. 7 seconds of ROTJ Sidious's lightning on Vader and he kept on walking.

Faunus
Oh yeah, Glentract. All he did was practice what he learned from the Jedi. Forget ruling the galaxy. . .

Darth Traya
Well, Palpatine didn't really do much ruling. He left the beurocrats to do that.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
I think ROTS Sidious > ROTJ Sidious. I mean, one second of ROTS Sidious's lightning had Yoda on the ground for like a minute. 7 seconds of ROTJ Sidious's lightning on Vader and he kept on walking.

Sidious lightning kept Yoda on the ground for like 7 seconds, he woke up before he had come too close to him. Dooku's lightning kept Anakin on the ground for over a minute though, but there is no way he is stronger than Sidious in sith lightning.
Sidious was aiming at Luke, he was hitting himself at the same time he was hitting Vader because he held him over his head. And Vader knew that he was soon going to kill his master and he himself was going to die, if he let him go then Sidious would kill his son. He kept walking because it was the only thing he could do.

ESB - 1138
That 7 seconds of lighting killed Vader in ROTJ where as that same power didn't kill Palpatine in ROTS or Yoda.

darthsith19
Hard to say as there was a scene change inbetween.

1. Dooku zapped Anakin for longer.
2. Anakin's head hit the wall of the cavern.
3. Anakin as of AOTC is far weaker than Yoda.

He wasn't aiming at Luke after Vader picked him up. Hoe was he hitting himself? His lightning arched back right into Vader.

So if I knew I were going to die I could withstand it too, huh? And so could C-3PO. And Wicket. Tisk, tisk, a bad excuse.

Only because it damaged his circuits, but it's effect wasn't as immediate; it didn't appear to cause him much pain and it didn't stop Vader from killing him.

Fishy
Actually it is a great excuse, under threat of death or in any hard situation human beings often go beyond themselves and do better then they could ever have done in a normal situation. Vader would have given it his all and more to kill Palpatine there, if he would have tried in a normal day he could have very well died.

kamikz
Hard to say as there was a scene change inbetween.

1. Dooku zapped Anakin for longer.
2. Anakin's head hit the wall of the cavern.
3. Anakin as of AOTC is far weaker than Yoda.

He wasn't aiming at Luke after Vader picked him up. Hoe was he hitting himself? His lightning arched back right into Vader.

So if I knew I were going to die I could withstand it too, huh? And so could C-3PO. And Wicket. Tisk, tisk, a bad excuse.

Only because it damaged his circuits, but it's effect wasn't as immediate; it didn't appear to cause him much pain and it didn't stop Vader from killing him.

You think Sidious would wander around his desk in 1 minute then continue to threaten Yoda? He was clearly walking towards Yoda after he blasted him.

1. Dooku zapped him for mabey a sec or 2 longer.
2. Lol, and Yoda didn't get slammed into a wall?
3. Not in physical apperance. Who would win in a barehanded brawl, Yoda or Anakin? Who would be able to take most hits to the head, Anakin or Yoda?

Vader held him over his head and Sidious hands were aiming upwards, the lightning came back on him too. And Vader held him, the lightning would have proceeded through Sids too.

Look what Fishy said, then see my reason just above. ^

Yes, this is right. Vader didn't even die in 7 seconds, he held out a long time afterwards too.

darthsith19
Very slowly, you want me to time the length Yoda was down for (ie, how long it took Sidious to walk over there)?

I've got the time written down at home.

He hit an office wall, Anakin'd head slammed into a chunk of rock.

Yoda'd kick his ass, he's buff as hell. Size matters not. Skill is what matters.

Tsk, tsk, watch ROTJ again, or at least that scene. o lightning his Sidious.

I don't think Adreneline is going to protect Vader from lightning.

Darth Traya
Erm, it will. It's been chronicled many times that people do things far more effectively when they are under danger or see someone that they love under threat. Like the 5'4 woman who lifted up a car to save her son.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Erm, it will. It's been chronicled many times that people do things far more effectively when they are under danger or see someone that they love under threat. Like the 5'4 woman who lifted up a car to save her son.
OMG, I have lost of Adreneline pumping through my body, I can withstand lightning!

Yes, it does make you stronger but lightning is lightning, it's not going to protect you.

Darth Traya
Are you kidding me? His blood will clot faster and he'll feel less pain.

darthsith19
omg... this is dark side lightning.

kamikz
Very slowly, you want me to time the length Yoda was down for (ie, how long it took Sidious to walk over there)?

I've got the time written down at home.

He hit an office wall, Anakin'd head slammed into a chunk of rock.

Yoda'd kick his ass, he's buff as hell. Size matters not. Skill is what matters.

Tsk, tsk, watch ROTJ again, or at least that scene. o lightning his Sidious.

I don't think Adreneline is going to protect Vader from lightning.

So you think he walked about 3m in 1 minute?? That's a lame excuse. LOL at least it would explain his quote, "I have waited a long time for this, my little green friend) j/k.

So what, some seconds more or less.

Anakin was carried by the lightning, he didn't hit the wall as hard as Yoda did. Yoda was knocked out by the hit in the all, not by the lightning. Anakin was lying there and mouning about the pain.

WTF? Skills doesen't matter, Yoda was taken by surprise and hit the wall with his head. Skills doesen't matter when you get punched in the face. And size matters not is useless in this debate. Yoda was strong with the force, that's why the size didn't matter. You think this football sized alien (who was very old and did not have as strong muscles as Anakin) could beat him in a fight unarmed or take as much damage as Anakin? I'm not talking about who is going to win in an unarmed fight (though it is clearly Anakin) but who was in best shape, so if Yoda had uber skills that could dodge almost anything, how would that help him when he actually got hit?

And you should think a little. If Vader is holding Sidious while Sidious bursts him with lightning, would not Sidious get hit too? He was screaming all the time.

Lightning has never killed anyone instantly, most people give into the pain. But since Vader knew that he would die anyway and that his son would die if he didn't do anything, he had no choice but continue. It's not impossible to resist pain for 10 seconds.

darthsith19
Harder, Dooku was still zapping him when he hit the wall, he had more momentem. And if Anakin got zapped for three times as long then he'd be down for at least three times as long.

He got hit in the back, how could he get knocked out by that?

His back. Watch the film.

Yoda has uber muscles, havn't you ever seen people like Burce Lee fight people who are tiwce his size and kick their ass? That means size matters not.

How would Sidious get hit, lightning arches up, comes back into Vader, Vader takes the lightning, there's no way for Palpatine to get hit. Of course he was screaming, Vader was about to
kill him!

PurpleSaber
OMG, I have lost of Adreneline pumping through my body, I can withstand lightning!

Yes, it does make you stronger but lightning is lightning, it's not going to protect you.
You will be able to withstand the pain longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.