Darth Vader vs. Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

locuasohappy
Why didnt anakin ever try to overthrow the emperor like he said in ROTS
to ob1 and if he did do you think that he could have beat the emperor? I mean he is the choosen one and he has more midi chlorians than even yoda and the emperor did say that darth vader would become more powerful than both Sidious and Yoda.

Captain REX
Wrong forum...

Arker
You aren't a very good mod for not moving it yet...

Echuu
Originally posted by locuasohappy
Why didnt anakin ever try to overthrow the emperor like he said in ROTS

Didn't have the balls to do it. Took the love of his son for him to finally kill the Emperor; simple as that.

Cascador
Originally posted by Echuu
Didn't have the balls to do it. Took the love of his son for him to finally kill the Emperor; simple as that.
no, after he was beaten by Obi-Wan he lost a lot of his strenght and wasn't powerful enough to do it.

craft-a-saber
was it not padme he told he would kill sidious and that they would rule the galaxy maybe he did not want to kill his one remaining friend would you?

willman
great friend...

Darth Subjekt
He didnt have the chance. I think if Padme hadn't shown up, he would have. I think thats part of the reason he was crying the second time...he realized he didnt want to be Palp's *****, but he already did too much to turn back to the Jedi. You know they wouldnt acept him back...so whats left? Rule the Galaxy. BUT, i think also that if Ani had not seen OB1 in her ship, she may have been able to turn him back to the good side. It wouldnt have been immediate, but i think she could have done it. But i think if Anakin wanted to kill the emperor, he could have.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Arker
You aren't a very good mod for not moving it yet... laughing out loud

General Bondius
He had no reason to do it, he was weak and heartbroken, not to mention that he hated himself.

ESB - 1138
Palpatine is the greatest. Vader/Luke(ROTJ)/Anakin(ROTS) wouldn't defeat the dark Lord of the Sith.

Fishy
this has been done about 2 billion times already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.