stoies and my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sobe
Hey gess what!!!yester day i went over to my god sisters her best friend terri((guy))was crushing on me he was sleeping over to i kinda got nerves you know about him i couldnt trust him he cant conrol him self around people he like!! So when we where going to bed i slept on a air bed he slept on the other end my god sister slept inside differnt room! when i woke up today i found to hickys on my neck!!!!boy was i mad as ever!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad now im in troble with my family !!!!

Mišt
laughing out loud I would have bitchslapped his ass blue..

sobe
I didnt do any thing i dont like him i was sleeping he did it!!!!!! i got a broeis on my stumic from him trying to do some thing to me

Himo
Originally posted by sobe
Hey guess what! Yesterday i went over to my godsister's house. Her best friend Terri((guy))was crushing on me. He was sleeping over too and I kinda got nervous you know about him i couldnt trust him and he can't control himself around people he likes! So when we were going to bed I slept on a air bed and he slept on the other end.
My god sister slept inside a different room! when I woke up today I found two hickies on my neck!!!!boy was I mad as anyone could be!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad now im in trouble with my family !!!!

Your welcome.

K.Diddy
Hey gess what!!!yester day i went over to my god sisters her best friend terri((guy))was crushing on me he was sleeping over to i kinda got nerves you know about him i couldnt trust him he cant conrol him self around people he like!! So when we where going to bed i slept on a air bed he slept on the other end my god sister slept inside differnt room! when i woke up today i found to hickys on my neck!!!!boy was i mad as ever!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad now im in troble with my family !!!!

The guy must be a real geek as well, judging by how you type and the way you are carrying on I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole laughing laughing laughing

Mišt
Kick his ass!

Imaginary
Bitchslap him anyway?

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/YAWN/worsttopic.jpg

sobe
Originally posted by K.Diddy
The guy must be a real geek as well, judging by how you type and the way you are carrying on I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole laughing laughing laughing

Shut up!!!!!!

sobe
Originally posted by Imaginary
Bitchslap him anyway?

no cursed my head of and he just gave me a dream look

K.Diddy
I wanna know, how she couldn't of felt someone giving her a hickey laughing out loud I mean them things can hurtbanana

Nevermind
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/YAWN/worsttopic.jpg

I'd pay that.

sobe
Originally posted by K.Diddy
I wanna know, how she couldn't of felt someone giving her a hickey laughing out loud I mean them things can hurtbanana

your right i some how must be a heavy sleeper or some thing like that

K.Diddy
Shut up!!!!!!

hysterical

sobe
Hey k.diddy no one like you because your a loser because you are mean and a jack to every one

Himo
Hey k.diddy no one like you because your a loser because you are mean and a jack to every one

Actually, he has a cult.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Nevermind
I'd pay that.

I'd hit it.

K.Diddy

f035 Sorry did you say something? I got a bunch of choir boys at my door, just going to get my shotgun...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Himo
Actually, he has a cult.

sshhh

Koala MeatPie
I didnt do any thing i dont like him i was sleeping he did it!!!!!! i got a broeis on my stumic from him trying to do some thing to me

Did you wake up with any Vaginal pain or tingling?

Becasue he might ahcve doen soemthing to you afterall.

Then you can file for sexual abuse, have his butt in a jail cell and HIS ass will tingling.

Leo.M
Hey gess what!!!yester day i went over to my god sisters her best friend terri((guy))was crushing on me he was sleeping over to i kinda got nerves you know about him i couldnt trust him he cant conrol him self around people he like!! So when we where going to bed i slept on a air bed he slept on the other end my god sister slept inside differnt room! when i woke up today i found to hickeys on my neck!!!!boy was i mad as ever!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad now im in troble with my family !!!!

This is either bullshit or the truth. If you FOUND hickeys on your neck like you said, then you would have felt it. Why didn't you wake up? What the f**k? If this REALLY happened then i think that ass gave you some date rape drug no expression

AOR
no2 Cum grano salis

sobe
Originally posted by Leo.M
This is either bullshit or the truth. If you FOUND hickeys on your neck like you said, then you would have felt it. Why didn't you wake up? What the f**k? If this REALLY happened then i think that ass gave you some date rape drug no expression

it is im a heavy sleeper what ever you call it i dont feel or hir any thing when im sleeping neaver can any one else

K.Diddy
it is im a heavy sleeper what ever you call it i dont feel or hearr any thing when im sleeping

I might drop in one time evil face

laughing laughing laughing

Master_Nihilus
Hey gess what!!!yester day i went over to my god sisters her best friend terri((guy))was crushing on me he was sleeping over to i kinda got nerves you know about him i couldnt trust him he cant conrol him self around people he like!! So when we where going to bed i slept on a air bed he slept on the other end my god sister slept inside differnt room! when i woke up today i found to hickys on my neck!!!!boy was i mad as ever!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad now im in troble with my family !!!! Ouch..shock

Master_Nihilus
Originally posted by Leo.M
This is either bullshit or the truth. If you FOUND hickeys on your neck like you said, then you would have felt it. Why didn't you wake up? What the f**k? If this REALLY happened then i think that ass gave you some date rape drug no expression laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.