Bane & Nightwing Vs Chaptian America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Yes, Chaptian ameirca

lol

but really

thoughts?

I think Captain america has his hands full on this one, he could probably beat NIghtwing H2h but with bane as an addition i bet captain is donefor

also this is strictly combat, no extra items (except for cap's shield)

ExtraMision5555
is there no one? well cap loses then its settled. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Who is Chaptian America? confused

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Who is Chaptian America? confused

hahaha

someone typoe'd chaptian america on another thread

i was just

continueing the trend

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
hahaha

someone typoe'd chaptian america on another thread

i was just

continueing the trend

confused OK

ExtraMision5555
confused OK

jack bauers missing from your sig

why?

Sir Whirlysplat
jack bauers missing from your sig

why?

He is not worthy Clint Eastwood, Sly Stallone, Paul Newman and Charlie Bronson are way above him!!

ExtraMision5555
He is not worthy Clint Eastwood, Sly Stallone, Paul Newman and Charlie Bronson are way above him!!

Lol, no wai, no wai, the things that man does are waii up thier with those other rawers

Sir Whirlysplat
Lol, no wai, no wai, the things that man does are waii up thier with those other rawers

Trust me he's not half the icon they are yet, give it 10 years time and maybe he'll be on it!

ExtraMision5555
Trust me he's not half the icon they are yet, give it 10 years time and maybe he'll be on it!

in 10 years jack will be levitateing above earth itself, if he hasnt allready created a new one

OMNIKINETIC
FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA TO BE NAMED AFTER THE U.S...AND THE U.S. IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COUNTRIES...CAPTAIN AMERICA IS SURE ONE OF THE WEAKEST CHARACTERS EVER...BANE AND NIGHTWING WILL PAWN HIS DEAD BODY

King KAM
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA TO BE NAMED AFTER THE U.S...AND THE U.S. IS ONE OF THE GREATEST COUNTRIES...CAPTAIN AMERICA IS SURE ONE OF THE WEAKEST CHARACTERS EVER...BANE AND NIGHTWING WILL PAWN HIS DEAD BODY .......im juss gonna say bye now, because i smell a ban coming soon enough

Deicide
Chaptain America??? use a spell check u illiterate mook.....

Wally West
I'm tempted to go with Captain America because he gets his shield while Nightwing doesn't get any weapons or gadgets. Cap could put them both down individually and I doubt they could work as a pair very well to him down. Nightwing would give him a good match though, but he does lose, and well Cap would own Bane.

marvelprince
I don't this is as shut out as it is seems. I don't think Bane and Nightwing will work well as a team, but even if by some miracle they do manage it is against a guy who is a fighter, faster, and very agile with a shield that absorbs impact. I think Cap can takes this. He has his shield to help him deal with Bane and since Nightwing has no weapons he'll have to rely on h2h where Cap will beat him. The fight may drag on and remember that Cap won't tire. I think the super soldier has a chance to pull this one off

DarkCrawler
I'd say that Nightwing is faster and more agile then Cap. He is, after all, faster and more agile then Batman too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.