who can beat JP other than Fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bracken
fanboy darth vader?

Pepito
seriously who the hell is jp?

Black Adam
WTF at Topic

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Pepito

JP is second only to Master Dan

bracken

Hard to explain but he is from bs comics.

bracken
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
JP is second only to Master Dan

JP wups master dan!

Pepito
Nobody has ever read bs comics, I just googled master dan and jplatinum - 3 results.

Sir Whirlysplat
Nobody has ever read bs comics, I just googled master dan and jplatinum - 3 results.

No fooling you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
BS comics #124 states that the ChaosForce holder can whip on JP like a redheaded stepchild

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
BS comics #124 states that the ChaosForce holder can whip on JP like a redheaded stepchild

Great Issue smile

King KAM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
BS comics #124 states that the ChaosForce holder can whip on JP like a redheaded stepchild it also said that i am the heir to the chaos throne smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Great Issue smile

Nah bs 254 was better , i mean come on the rage force AND the phoenix force combined into Fanboy Phoenix whom then destroyed the stupidly weak apocalypse for lording around and claiming to be 'the mutant worlds saviour'

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King KAM
it also said that i am the heir to the Rageforce throne smile

ehem.....i think you got your forces mixed up. The Rageforce is your inheritance.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah bs 254 was better , i mean come on the rage force AND the phoenix force combined into Fanboy Phoenix whom then destroyed the stupidly weak apocalypse for lording around and claiming to be 'the mutant worlds saviour'

eek! I loved that issue!!!

My personal favorite was BS #300 where the Chaosforce holder became king, and then had to destroy the Batgod and Clawruntgod of canada in the SAME ISSUE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.