Harry Potter and the Unknown Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HPrOx
Ok this is my new story. Since my last one i wrote on here was Really bad i decided to start a new one. But first i just want to warn you. This is going to be more of a romance fic. Its going to be Harry/Ginny with some Hermione/Ron in the back ground. It will pick up at where the book left off. It will be a little slower and will not go straight into the real action of the story. So ill start writing i guess tomorrow. You know i need to get my thoughts straightend out. wink cool

Hermione202
Looking forward to it HPrOx

HPrOx
Harry walked over to the Dursleys witha frown on his face. He looked back at his friends and saw Ginny with tears in her eyes. He looked at his own feet and began to regret the many things that he had done in the past 72 hours. 'I miss her already Dumbledor. Merlin, I love that girl.' he stopped walking as that last thought. Did he really love her? 'I can't love her. That would kill her.'

"Boy, lets Marge will be here in 10 minutes. And if you think that you will try any funny buisness this time...I'll have your head." Harry Looked up at his uncle and said very quitely.

"You know, this year i become of age...come july it doesn't matter. However i will not be here long, I'll keep my place, that is if you keep yours." he looked back down at his feet and then walked to the car. The Dursley's all looked at each other strangely and followed. Harry looked down into his hand. Still clutching the fake Horcrux he sat waiting for Marge to insult him.
"Excuse me Harry..."

Hope you like cliffhangers because i really do. its a short piece but it kinda has the book 7 Harry additude in it i hope you liked it PML (post more later)

iluvhpsomuch1_7
I think its a good way to start but it sounds like the 3rd movie and book. And I think you've skipped words and so I doesn't make sense. Take your time and think about what you're writing like even type it on Word and edit it to make sure it makes sense.

Hermione202
^^What iluvhpsomuch1_7 said. Theres to much spelling errors and you skipped out a few words. It has a certain amount of interest, but you should read your post over before you post it, so you can correct any mistakes. Also, adding more detail could help stick out tongue

HPrOx
Thanks for the help spmetimes i type so fast i think i typed the right thing but i typed something completely diffrent and i think ill take take the Word suggestion i used to do that thanks SO much

Lord_Saratn
HP, i wouldn't mind helping you edit if you'd like.

HPrOx
Thanks i would really appreciate it just tell me where to send it

Lord_Saratn
all you have to do is pm it to me, and i'll make the corrections, and i'll pm it back to you, and you can tell me what you think of it wink

HPrOx
thanks ill probally send the next one tmrw though since im kinda getting my thoughts together

Lord_Saratn
just take your time. i'm in no rush. i have all week off from school big grin

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Definately. But i like your story. I do the same thing like if I'm talking to people on Instant message i type so fast I skip whole words.

HPrOx
Yeah i hate that my friends are always-WHat does that mean? Anyway i sent Lord Saratn my next part i think its better but its up to you guys hopefully it will be posted soon!

HPrOx
Ok heres the next part its not much but ill be writing more tonight!!

Harry walked over to the Dursley's wearing a frown on his face.Looking back at his friends he saw Ginny with tears in her eyes. Then he looked down at his own feet and began to regret the many things that he had done in the past 72 hours.
'I miss her already Dumbledore. Merlin, I love that girl.' Harry had thought that to himself. He stopped walking as that last thought ran through his head. Did he really love her? 'I can't love her. That would kill her.'

"Boy, Aunt Marge will be here in 10 minutes. And if you even try to start any funny buisness...I'll have your head." Harry Looked up at his uncle and said very quitely.

"You know, this year is the year that I become of age. Come July it doesn't really matter. However I will not be here long, I'll keep my place, that is if you keep yours." he looked back down at his feet and then walked to the car. The Dursley's all looked at each other strangely and followed. Harry looked down into his hand. Still clutching the fake Horcrux he sat waiting for Marge to insult him.

"Excuse me Harry..." came a voice that he recognized.

Harry looked up from the Horcrux that he was holding. He looked out the window where the sun was shinging so brightly that he had to cover his eyes with hsi hand. Then he finally matched the face to the familiar voice.

"G-Ginny,w-what are you-" he began to stutter. looked at her. Her eyes were tear staained and red. Her hair was falling into her face, that was something he had not seen since before the night after the Qudditch game. He could see her pain, he could feel it but he did not know what to say.

"I wanted to give you this. It's an invite to the wedding, which your in it by the way." she said very weakly. See you soon and...be safe, I couldn't bare it if you were hurt." and with that she walked away. Harry looked down into his hand thinking of all the pain she must be in.

"Not half as much pain I'm in' he thought scornfully

"Potter...I belive you are in my seat." said Marge. Harry moved over and began to menatlly cry...he missed her already. "Why haven't you any brusies boy?" she asked

'And so it begins' he said to himself.

manu_13
AWESOME STORY!!! big grin MORE!!!

HPrOx
i just posted so ill write more send it to Saratn and then when i get it back ill post more...and in the mean time if anybod who reads this story you can you this to talk about the real stories and what you tyhink will happen and all i dont mind

iluvhpsomuch1_7
AWESOME

HPrOx
lol i know that in some other threads people dont like it but i think thats what these sites are really for...Harry Potter fans so let us fans talk... PS i love debates

iluvhpsomuch1_7
yea i know really its just yea why doesnt matter that we're obbsessed with Harry Potter dont make fun of our hobbies lol

manu_13
ITS GOOD, KEEP GOING big grin

HPrOx
I know I know i am a bad Fanfiction auother for not writng but i have a little case of writers block thanks to all the teachers of my school for giving to much homework because of the idiotic GEPAS i hope you forgive but its with everything so if you want i will start a debate that you can follow while i write. Will Harry Potter Die?

HPrOx
OK i am REALLY sorry for the long wait. I sent my next part to Lord_Saratn but i havent gotten it back yet...when i do you will all be the forst to know...

Darkness~Calls
Aright hopefully i will be getting the section back and post it *waits*

ewalklover
your story is great. please keep posting!

manu_13
yes, please do!!!

Darkness~Calls
heres the next part THANK YOU ~Midnight_Miss~

He had been waiting miserably during long and tedious the ride to number 4 privet drive. When they had finally arrived and bolted out of the back seat he went to the boot and went to take a hold of his trunk.

"Boy, have you no manners?" aunt Marge shouted with an expression of mere disgust and superiority. "You always take my bags in first!" she slapped his hand and took a hold of her dogs leash. He let go of his own trunk and took hold of aunt Marge's many bags.

Harry walked into the house and dropped one of the bags. Bending over to pick one of them up he saw a pair of feet. Looking up he saw a person that caused his heart to just up to his throat.

"Ginny!" he exclaimed dumbfounded. "What are you doing here? My uncle will kill me or you."

"Potter what is the meaning of this?" Uncle Vernon stated his face burning with anger.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley my name is Ginerva Weasley you have met some of my family. I have been sent to stay here with Harry as long as the length that he stays. Professor Dumbledore wr-wrote this letter to you before...before it happened," she could not bring herself to say it. Secretly both Harry and Ginny had tears in their eyes. Harry smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

"You will stay here in Harry's room, he will tell you the rules. As you are here you will live like Harry does," declared Petunia after reading the letter. Ginny nodded as did Harry.

"Finish getting my bags, boy, and your little friend can help you," commanded Marge. Harry nodded and muttered 'yes ma'am' and walked outside.

He motioned for Ginny to follow him and she did in a very confused state.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned after hugging her affectionately when she finally reached the boot of the large SUV.

"Dumbledore asked me to come the night that you went to-to get the Horcrux. Is that it?" she asked taking his hand and opening it to reveal a silver locket. He had been clutching it that whole time. Harry nodded slowly. "Tell me one thing...what is wrong with your family?" she asked taking one of the many bag

manu_13
awesome!! omg... I cant believe Ginny is there!! ok, keep going!

manu_13
oh and do you think I can write too?? I have just found out I actually enjoy in HP fanfics... stick out tongue lol!!

manu_13
*...enjoy WRITING in...*

Darkness~Calls
I kinda already have a plan for this story also i think you need permission for a group writing and all so sorry!!!!!! big grin
Darkness~Calls

manu_13
its ok!! Keep writing too, you are doing a great job!! big grin

iluvhpsomuch1_7
that was so GOOD! i know i cant believe Ginny's there too.

Lord_Saratn
thanks so much darkness for waiting. I was about to send it to you, but i found out that you asked someone else. Thanks a bunch. I told you i would send it as soon as i finished my work that I had to do. Sorry if i'm being yelled at to work on bringing my F+ back up to an A+ and i have restricted time right now for failing a math class. I was ashamed to admit it, but now i did. And i hope you are happy for going behind my back.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well maybe she want to wait for you. Maybe she knew what she was going to do and posted it cuz she she could do and just needed a little help from someone cuz you werent responding so just leave her alone.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
its not her fault you have an F

Lord_Saratn
never said it was her fault, and i told her that it would take me some time, and i told her that i would have it to her. so don't tell me that she didn't know about me taking some time

Darkness~Calls
OK!!! THIS IS NOT A FIGHTING FORUM!!!! But thank you luvhpsomuch1_7 for standing up for me. Lord_Saratn i dont appreactiate you bringing this up in my story. And im sorry i do not feel bad for your F. I get Fs all the time its something that you have to deal with. I UNDERSTAND. And belive it or not i did not go behind your back because i told you that i was Having someone else do it for me.

NEXT ORDER OF BUISNESS
I will have my next part writen and sent in soon. I just need to get my thoughts together! I know what your all thinking "What the HECK is Ginny Doing at the muggles houses?" Well just wait and see it is gonna get interesting.

Darkness~Calls
P.S. How did you know i was a she? *creepy*

Lord_Saratn
It's obvisous in so many ways.

And i don't care what this is or isn't.

Darkness~Calls
YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!!! PLEASE DROP THE SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have the next part to you sometime soon.

Darkness~Calls
Also i found this on something that Captain Rex wrote --You cannot bash or flame other members or their stories at anytime, only constructive criticism or suggestions to make it better.

Lord_Saratn
I'm not bashing anyone or the story. So i'm safe

iluvhpsomuch1_7
YES YOU ARE!!! Your ruining it for all the rest of us fighting with everyone. Anger management

Lord_Saratn
No I am not bashing anyone or the story. Prove to me that I've bashed anyone. Have i said things like (and i do not mean this at all. it is an example) she's a *****, hoe, whore, etc. no i did not. Did i say this story sucks? No i did not. I just came in here, saying what was on my mind, not bashing anyone or the story. and the first page says that she loves debates, and technically this could be a "debate"

Lord_Saratn
oh, and i don't get any thanks for helping either? i see how it is

Darkness~Calls
I HAVE THANKED YOU VARIOUS TIMES!!!!! THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!!THANK YOU!! DOES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY LORD? AND HERES A NEW DEBATE:
Can we kick people out of threads and prevent them from posting on it? Get back to me on it and if we are allowed ill take it from there

Lord_Saratn
you can't kick people out of threads, unless it is closed

and additionally, i don't remember you thanking me once

Lord_Saratn
oh well, i'll do whateveryone wants me to do. i'm just going to delete my account, since i'm welcomed no where

Darkness~Calls
Dont delete yur account just stop the nonsense
Every one i just want to let you know that i am going to start a Evil dead fanfiction cause i am a MAJOR dork thanks to my friends mar and kyle so if any of you like Evil dead you will be able to read a fic about it soon!

Lord_Saratn
what nonsense did i start? i just pointed out that i was really hurt that you didn't tell me that you had a new beta. and i am going to delete my account. i have no friends here, so what does it matter? i'm probably on someone's most hated list.

Darkness~Calls
you have friends here we all think that your cool and all just we dont like you getting all upset about this i am sorry though

Debate Time:
pick one of two debates
1)should i make a evil dead fic
2) what do you think will happen with Ginny staying at the Dursleys

Lord_Saratn
it's hard not getting upset when i have so many things to do. i was trying my hardest to get it done, and like i mentioned i added some tbings to it that i hoped you would like, but it's too late

Darkness~Calls
OK so i have been really thinking about whats happening next...give me a few days

Lord_Saratn
take your time! I can't wait for more big grin

Darkness~Calls
Yeah but i i wont see my BETA till monday but please tell me what you think about Ginny being there and what you think will happen i really want to know your thoughts

Lord_Saratn
my thoughts don't matter at all.

It could take Midnight longer to get on. She is never on MSN anymore sad

Darkness~Calls
I sent a message to midnight L_S and i have a new person that you cant bash or anything cause you dont know him so i am sorry but the comments can stop now and you opinions DO matter you the only one who says they dotn...if you have something to say to me PM me or go to my profile and contact me by email or AIM

Lord_Saratn
hey, i take great offense in that darkness. I would never bash my best friend. I can't believe you just said that. I was letting you know that it could take some time since she's been busy with school. so thank you very much for being so damn over protective. i don't bash people at all. Get the facts before you go accusing. I doubt you knew that Midnight is my best friend, and that i wouldn't say anything against her.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
AW! i think you like her!(midnight i mean)

Lord_Saratn
me like who?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
by the way Lord saratn do you have a myspace?

Lord_Saratn
yes i do

iluvhpsomuch1_7
whats the link and i think you like your best friend Midnight.

Lord_Saratn
my myspace is nothing special: www.myspace.com/saratn

and why do you say that you think i like her?

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well just way your were talking about her and standing up for her. But i dont know she is your best friend. But is till think you like her even if she is.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
and by the way thanx for commenting on my story after that fight thing you seem pretty nice.

Lord_Saratn
i'm just having a really rough day that's all.

I would stick up for Midnight not matter what. She was one of the few people who still remain my friend

iluvhpsomuch1_7
wats your screen name?

Lord_Saratn
for myspace? or aim?

myspace: [email protected]
aim: lordsaratn

Darkness~Calls
OK !!! WOW that was a lot

Lord_Saratn
lol stick out tongue

Darkness~Calls
alright so i think that we ended the bid BETA fiasco is done...so anyway i really need to know what you guys think about the situation tell me what you think shes doing there and all...PLEASE!!!

manu_13
uhm... erm I dont know... She could just be there to keep him company or maybe she has somthing important to tell her... who knows

manu_13
**somthing important to tell HIM** woops...

Darkness~Calls
lol i understand dont worry

~Midnight_Miss~
Now I am totally confused as to what you're all saying in Poor Darkness's thread....

Darkness~Calls
you have to read through it to completely understand SoRrY about the long wait me and my friend arent really on good terms as of today so i have to give the next piece to his sister so...you probally didnt want to know that oh well...ill get it to you soon

Darkness~Calls
ok so i have officially started writing more and i pretty much have given up on my friend until further notice so when i have finished my next part (which will be very soon probally tmrw) then i will post it also i apologize for the various mistakes that i will have considering my grammer SUCKS!!!! as BadassSOADfan says...(if you read this badass you better post, you know what im talking about) OK thats all and in this part you find out why Ginny is there
Darkness~Calls

~Midnight_Miss~
Ummm....ok, I am officially confused here... laughing out loud

Esaul
don't bother asking

Darkness~Calls
NO MORE FIGHTING ON THIS THREAD IT IS MINE AND I FORBID IT OR YOU LOSE 2 MILLION POINTS!!!

ewalklover
when are you gonna post more???

Darkness~Calls
i will post more i have it all written up i just need to remember who my BETA is and all...so i have the next part written up and i would put it on but i cant for two reasons...1.) im in school being totured right now and 2.) the piece is not edited so here is what i have to say GRRRRRR!!! wait just like one day if i cant figure out who it is then ill post it without editing... GRRRRRRRRRRR!

~Midnight_Miss~
I thought you had a friend off of KMC who was ging to Beta?

Darkness~Calls
I think i do its confusing ill figure it out today its his BDay and all so ill ask and yeah im confused so ill get back to you all today no matter what

~Midnight_Miss~
Ok. Its my Best Friend's birthday today as well!

Darkness~Calls
thats funny

~Midnight_Miss~
Lol, yes. My friend gusses about 10 things per sencond as to what her gift is. I even decided to 'torture' her by making her wait until
Wednesday for her gift! She wanted to kill me...

Darkness~Calls
lol thats funny i do that to...but i actually can necer figure out what to get them so last night my friend told me what to get him lol ill post tonight no matter what!!!

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Very GOOD!!!

Darkness~Calls
Since i am sick and will not go to school tmrw i will have all the time in the world to write and post...ill give you a hint for next time however...I serious discousion between Harry and Ginny with good outcomes!! big grin chew on that a bit big grin

~Midnight_Miss~
Ok, so the whole Beta thing is sorted out then, I think?

I'm not going to school today either! But I'm not sick, I have the day off.

Darkness~Calls
Things have been hectic but here we go finally. Now it has not been edited and if it sucks BIG TIME tell me and be honest!

It was warm that night. Unusually warm for a day so early in the summer. It had been nine o'clock when Harry and Ginny had finally got sick of small talk. They knew what they needed to talk about. Neither of them wanted to bring it up. Harry being sick of sitting and waiting spoke up.

"So truthfully why are you here?" He sat on the floor under a blanket while Ginny lay on his bed. She looked down at him her eyes full of emotion towards Harry.

"Before you two went off and got that fake horcrux in your hand..." she began. Harry looked at her in shock. "Im not idiotic Harry I know everything, Dumbledor told me. Anyway he asked me to stay with you this summer. He loved you Harry. You were like a grandson to him. I couldnt refuse to him." she looked into Harrys eyes again and he had finally figured out that secret emotion. It was love. He knew he should not have do what he was about to do...it just slipped.

"I love you too Gin. Thank you. Im sorry for being noble and well... will you take me back? Dumbledor always said that love was what kept me alive all those times. Its what i need. You." He smiled sheepishly at her. Ginny smiled more than she had in that past week. She sunk onto the floor and kissed him. It was ended a moment or two later when someone walked in the door...Dudley.

I POSTED!!! OK I am going to post again tmrw but...Starting on the 7 of April (next friday) I am not going to be in the country. Im going to Paris and Madrid with school and as far as I know I will not be permitted to go onto the comp anywhere. So ill try to post as much as i can with in this week. Thanks for waiting its much appreciated!
Darkness~Calls

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Not ur best but still exellent!

Darkness~Calls
Yeah i know it wasntmy best i really didnt have it planned or anything and i had no way to get it edited so....thats what came out. Ok my next part is going to be on later and it will be a little better

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Yes well even though it wasnt your best I still enjoyed it greatly!!!it was wicked!!!darn Dudley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkness~Calls
LOL i understand MORE LATER IS PROMISED

Darkness~Calls
OK heres the next part.

Dudley stood in the doorway looking at his Harry and Ginny sitting closely together on the floor. His eyebrows were raised and his fat belly was sticking out more than usual.

"Well what have we here? Are the wizzy wizzes in love?" he joked confidently.

"Yes, something you will never have the joy to expirience!" Harry answerd. Dudleys smile grew even larger then it had already been. He looked at the smuggly and then began to laugh.

"Whats so funny mister Grouch?" Ginny asked furosiously.

"My mum and dad wont like you two sharing a room here. They dont want to hear you shagging all night!" he laughed again.

"Well we wont be. Im not you Dudley i wont take advantage of anything that walks. Please LEAVE!!!" Harry stood up and threw him out slamming the door behind him. Harry sat back down on the floor next to Ginny and smiled widely at her happiness.

"Thanks." she said quietly.

"Your welcome. Now where were we?" he asked. HE leaned in and kissed her again. They were now interupted by someone else. A very unexpected someone at that. They pulled away and looked into the eyes of the impossible. Dumbledor.

I AM EVIL I KNOW!! I know this is the stupidest idea but take it or leave it.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
um this is/was bothering me the whole story dumbuldore is >DUMBELDORE< it has an e

Darkness~Calls
It is? I didnt know thank you VERY much

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
theres a lil twist there but I like it!!!!!

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i mean no its spelled> DUMBLEDORE< sry lol got things swtiched around

Darkness~Calls
i know what you meant dont worry

Denniz234
ur story is great keep it up Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
ur story is really good but can u check mine out its Harry Potter and the Prophecy Fulfilled

Darkness~Calls
HEY!! I just wanted to tell everyone that i will not be posting until the day after Easter because ill be out of the country and i have no access to a computer. Have a good holiday or passover to all of you who are Catholic/christian or Jewish and to everyone else have a good break!!!

ewalklover
lol. keep posting cuz your story is really good. i like the little twist of dumbledore being there...but...wasnt he dead? i guess you'll explain that in your next post...

Darkness~Calls
GOOD NEWS!! Im back from my trip and will be posting today at some point!!

~Midnight_Miss~
The day has gone by and you have not posted...Lol.

Told you I'd check in on your story. big grin

Darkness~Calls
i know sorry i was not here half the day give me a bit grrrr

Darkness~Calls
OK i have a bit of a delemia i keep getting requests to continu with my old story if you want me to say so and i will also i will post today at some pointy im still a little jet lagged so yeah sorry

Darkness~Calls
OK im really going to post this time.

Harry and Ginny were in shock. The impossible had happened. Dumbledore( is that right?) was standing there in his bedroom.

"You dead." was all Ginny could say. Harry could not say anything.

"That my friends was my twin brother. Agrbluth. He said that i was much more important to this world then he. Even though i disagreed to this the most...he wouldnt make his great nephew do this alone." Harry looked up at him.

"Who's his great nephew?" Harry asked a bit dumfounded. Ginny gasped and looked at Harry.

"You Harry. Your mother was not a pure muggleborn she was a half blood. I am her father. It was many years ago. Your grandmother and I had met in Diagon alley when she and her sister were going to get her sisters supplies.. Your grand mother was a squibb. Harry I am you grandfather." Dumbledore said as he sat on the bed. He looked amamzed that this was happening.

"Why didnt you tell me this before? WHy did you make me stay here for all those years?!" Harry yelled.

"I had to otherwise you wouldnt be able to come to Hogwarts. You no longer have to stay here. If you want to go to the Weasleys where i am staying...You can." Harry smiled at the twinkle in his eye. This was certainly Dumbledore.

"Ok Proffesor." Harry exclaimed as he began to pack...again.

"Please call me grandpa." Dumbledore said in a strange way. Ginny laughed at the to mens uncomfortable faces.

"Is there something so funny Ginerva?" Dumbledore asked.

"No sir." she replied surpressing a laugh.
In a matter of three minutes they were down stairs saying there final goodbyes to the Dursleys.

"Thank you." Harry said to them as they left.

SO??????????????

Darkness~Calls
LISTEN I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK!!! I think thats its really stupid and bad and all but i dont know what you all think so who ever reads this PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! Sorry im really desprate and also do you want me to continue with my old story?

Darkness~Calls
Im not posting anymore until at least one person gives me feedback

~Midnight_Miss~
Finally! You posted! Its great. So, the whole Beta thing is sorted out then? (Just making sure big grin)

iluvhpsomuch1_7
well i odnt know its not logically possible but it a fanfic right? Im it not the real thing. I liked your story A lot beofre you wrote this piece but oh well ill still read it to see what happens

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
Its a bit odd but I liked the whole twist thing about it being his twin it was cool!!!and I also liked ur other fan-fic also!!!

Darkness~Calls
Well iluvhpsomuch1_7 if you dont like it dont read it ill post more later

Darkness~Calls
OH YEAH i forgot if i make many mistakes sorry i have no editor and i would like it if you could point them out to me im trying really hard to fix it by myself and all so...yeah my friend didnt pull through for me....GRRR]

iluvhpsomuch1_7
i told you i would still read it to see what happens you need to read things more thouroghly

Darkness~Calls
No i read it i just met that you can read it if you want but youi dont have to anyway ill post when i give my next piece to my new beta and yeah later

Darkness~Calls
Im in the process of writing more so yeah

~Midnight_Miss~
Hey, Darkness, could you reply to my PM? You haven't replied yet! big grin

Darkness~Calls
What PM?

Esaul
Interesting. Highly interesting. Curious though why you've decided to make it a twin brother. A bigger twist would have been saying that it was someone who drank a polyjuice potion, saying that he tried to sway him out of it but he wouldn't listen. Or even since Dumbledore's the strongest wizard alive, he could have done some sort of fancy spell that made a mirror image of him.

Darkness~Calls
Well i was trying to say that even though he is the most powerful wizard in there world pretty much he still has family and is one of the most important figures in the war that is going on. By the way i am in the process of closing this story and not writing anymore im going to post it somewhere else or just write it for fun and not online or anything. Thanks for reading

Esaul
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I won't let you.

Don't be like me. I have quit my fanfics.

Maybe you could start over?

Darkness~Calls
Sorry buddy i dont think people want to read this an dif they do wel...thats sad ill tell you all where you can read it if you want

Darkness~Calls
Who would like me to post one last time? and if you like it keep it on KMC?

Esaul
ME ME ME

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Darkness~Calls
Ok i will post tmrw. I would tonight but i just had a root canal done and i am on some pain killers cause THE PAIN IS KILLING ME..lol anywya tmrw

Darkness~Calls
ok yeah its not tmrw i have been blocked out of the creative part of my mind that has this story in it ill post soon

PotterMadness
the part you wrote about dumboldore comting back alive i think was a little cheesy. but it was still good. as the editor of the school news paper i would take facts on the 6th book. Like who is R.A.B. i think R.A.B is Regulas .A (whatever his middle name stands for) black. because regulas black was a death eater and then he wanted to stop being a death eater. and dumboldore. dumboldore in the first book it mentioned he had sorser powers but he was to noble to use them. and in the sixth book he was the only one who could shut the apperating thing down on hogwarts grounds. and so when he did he could have had a horcrux or used his sorser power to come alive again and apperate out of the coffon. ok that was a loyt to type in 2 min. so i had a lot of spelling errors. so don't kill me for them. LOL, so what i basicaly said ^^^^ was to take facts and clues form the past books and use them in this story. it was just a sugestiion. so u don't have to take it if you don't want to.

PotterMadness
god that was a lot to type--LOL

PotterMadness
ur story is really good. keep working on it.

Darkness~Calls
I thik im going to put it onto fanfiction.net
Darkness

PotterMadness
Write some more you are really good. smile

PotterMadness
write some more

Darkness~Calls
Sorryim grounded until like...friday and then im going to hershey with school Im in school now in tech and i dont want a whole punch of pop princesses seeing what im doing so ill post thsi weekend. Yes i will keep posting on herefor a while but my story kinda sucks need suggestions about the dumbledore thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.