Is the Hulk movie worth buying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I haven't seen it, should I get it? I'm not a big fan of him but I like action movies and superhero movies smile

Lucid Lui
IMO, yes. I loved it. Thought it was one of the best superhero movies released so far.

snoopdogg
I would put it at close to the bottom of Marvels movies. It's like 45 minutes before you actually see the Hulk. The lead up story is very boring IMO.

But It's worth buying if you like comic movies.

FG725
i thought it was one of the worst all of the bad guys and the hulk are CGI (except for like cops and stuff) they didnt even use a real frog lol i didnt like it much at all

VIDEODROME
I'd only recommend buying it if you're a fan of the comic book. It may not be the kind of action movie you're expecting.

steverules
I didn't really think it was anything special. But if it's good enough that it's worth making a sequal (which I think they are doing) then I guess it must have been good to other people.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by FG725
i thought it was one of the worst all of the bad guys and the hulk are CGI (except for like cops and stuff) they didnt even use a real frog lol i didnt like it much at all
Are you kidding? Absorbing man is the coolest.

Marcus4600
It was a good movie. However, I wish they would have introduced The Leader and Abomination in the first movie. Rumour is they'll be in the second though.

K.Diddy
I brought this movie, I have to say this movie dragged on WAY too long,Also pretty much every scene without the Hulk are boring,The dog fight scene and the trippy dream sequences were good, thats about it.A fairly boring movie, I think they could of made this A LOT better, if not, they could of at least made it shorter

Swanky-Tuna
I heard is was very true to the comics which I guess are less about Hulk smashing and the psychological struggle.

soleran30
Yup as far as story goes (even though it was boring) they did a pretty good job............I bought it just so I can pretty much say I have all the marvel and dc films.

I didn't even mind the CGI hulk, I mean what kind of costume is gonna allow someone to be as tall as a tree and still be able to movesmile

grey fox
Originally posted by soleran30
Yup as far as story goes (even though it was boring) they did a pretty good job............I bought it just so I can pretty much say I have all the marvel and dc films.

I didn't even mind the CGI hulk, I mean what kind of costume is gonna allow someone to be as tall as a tree and still be able to movesmile

Very true

Knightfall93
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Are you kidding? Absorbing man is the coolest. He wan't even the real absorbing man!!!! And it sucked balls

mr.smiley
I would just watch the trailer.That's about all the action in the movie.

FG725
yeah now the TV show rocked

K.Diddy
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I would just watch the trailer.That's about all the action in the movie.

laughing

Nataku8188
Hell no.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Knightfall93
He wan't even the real absorbing man!!!! And it sucked balls
You're full of lies.

FG725
well it may not be worth buying but it is worth shitting on

AJ4LIFE
sucked pure and simple

the script isnt even worvy of wiping my but

b-dan
it sucked but i liked the whole pannek thing like how it wen for a scene to another scene like in a comic book at certant parts i only have it cuz my bro loves it

K.Diddy
It might grow on me after awhile, How many times has everyone seen this movie?

redcaped
The Hulk movie version is based on more realistic elements and it is better than the comic version.

Mindship
If I was a Hulk fan, I'd definitely buy it.
If I wasn't, I definitely would not.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by redcaped
The Hulk movie version is based on more realistic elements and it is better than the comic version.

Better than the comic book???That's weird.........

lft4ded
I thought the movie was incredible. And when the Hulk finally revealed himself it was more than worth the wait. Pretty much if you like the psychology that Peter David put into the character then you'll like the movie.

redcaped
Banner looks so stupid with those glasses and old. The movie has this young cool guy with passion on his work with a maniacal father responsible for his heritage.

b-dan
Nick Nolte was the only thing i liked about this movie and thos comic pannel parts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.