Etrigan vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
Who'd win?

soleran30
kinda tough to beat magic with adamanatiumsmile Etrigan

Comicbook_kid
Hey, remember in "Days of Future Past" how Wolverine got all of his skin blasted off by that sentinel...? Well, the same thing happens here, only this time it's with hellfire coming out of Etrigan's mouth...sorry, Wolverine's tough, but he ain't "Demon straight from the pits of Hell" tough...

Darth Kal-El
Etrigan the Demon wins imo

soleran30
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Hey, remember in "Days of Future Past" how Wolverine got all of his skin blasted off by that sentinel...? Well, the same thing happens here, only this time it's with hellfire coming out of Etrigan's mouth...sorry, Wolverine's tough, but he ain't "Demon straight from the pits of Hell" tough...

hehe nope but I do remember when S'ymm broke off one of his claws to use as a toothpicksmile magic and adamantium is badsmile

However in a brawl wolverine would eventually smash entrigan its just his spells and other abilities give him the win.

Draco69
?!

Etrigan goes hand to hand with Superman.....

At full power, he's on par with Mephisto....

soleran30
Originally posted by Draco69
?!

Yeah but did I mention Wolverine has a healing factor! wacko bunny

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah but did I mention Wolverine has a healing factor! wacko bunny i seriously hope you are joking to think that Wolverine can heal from Etrigan's hits.

soleran30
Originally posted by Draco69
?!

um did you see what Draco said? Of course I was lol yes bunny

Etrigan
I win!

^^

But no, seriously, Etrigan wins. He can withstand hits from Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.