Galactus VS Hulk, Juggernaut & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
Who would win?

FG725
Galactus

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by venomunleashed
Who would win? I see you just registered recently. Galactus wins because he has too much power and can do nearly anything he wants. The three won't stand a chance against him.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
I see you just registered recently. Galactus wins because he has too much power and can do nearly anything he wants. The three won't stand a chance against him.

common dont confuse him.....they have way too much raw power they take it with ease.....juggs and hulk hold his arms.and colossus punches his stomach .......until him throws up

Sixth_Winged
Or Galactus disintegrates hulk and colossus and BFR's Juggernaut to a blackhole.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
common dont confuse him.....they have way too much raw power they take it with ease.....juggs and hulk hold his arms.and colossus punches his stomach .......until him throws up you do realize you're poisoning the minds of this newly registered member?

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
you do realize you're poisoning the minds of this newly registered member?

you do realize that i am...ultimate rage.... evil face

Tony Stark
you do realize that i am...ultimate rage.... evil face

Or your the ultimate GAYge...

GALACTUS could litterally sleep through a victory over these 3...

wink

Mider
i know two comic book characters who are getting there atoms dispersed through out the cosmos and i know one big dumb dude who's gonna be locked up galactus ship ooo guess who i thinks wins?

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Or your the ultimate GAYge...

GALACTUS could litterally sleep through a victory over these 3...

wink

thats not what your dear mother told me last night smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
i know two comic book characters who are getting there atoms dispersed through out the cosmos and i know one big dumb dude who's gonna be locked up galactus ship ooo guess who i thinks wins?

Hulk juggs and collosus ? big grin

marvelprince
Um, he blinks. Thats Hulk and Colossus. That movement made him hungry so he eats Juggernaut. Its cool though, Juggs shield will protect him throughout the digestion process big grin

Tony Stark
thats not what your dear mother told me last night smile

Ya she told you in between laughing " That looks like a cock only very much smaller..."

stick out tongue

venomunleashed
Winner: Galactus!

bigboygreen
Hulk need no help Hulk Strongest one there is.

roughrider
Only minor annoyance would be Juggernaut, who would keep walking back from deep space everytime Galactus hoofs him out there. Kind of like the mouse in your house who won't leave. No matter. G keeps eating planets, and when Cain shows up, another boot to the next galaxy, then back to business.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by roughrider
Only minor annoyance would be Juggernaut, who would keep walking back from deep space everytime Galactus hoofs him out there. Kind of like the mouse in your house who won't leave. No matter. G keeps eating planets, and when Cain shows up, another boot to the next galaxy, then back to business.

Nah. All Galactus has to do is fold space around Cain into a Mobius Strip or Klein Bottle or what have you so that Juggy can keep moving forward all he wants but still not actually get anywhere.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Nah. All Galactus has to do is fold space around Cain into a Mobius Strip or Klein Bottle or what have you so that Juggy can keep moving forward all he wants but still not actually get anywhere. Heh, he could, if he's feeling particularly witty. If not, I'm fairly sure Galactus trumps the power of Cytorrak so he could just depower Juggy then crush, atomize, and or otherwise reformat Cain as he sees fit.

bigboygreen
You gotta be kidding me right Hulk gets soo mad that he cant take it anymore and just beats them all to death even his own team.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
You gotta be kidding me right Hulk gets soo mad that he cant take it anymore and just beats them all to death even his own team.

You're smoking a lot of pot.

Grimm22
Galactus. No problem.

Heck unless he is at .0001% strength, these guys dont have a chance in hell of winning this fight.

Black Adam
Originally posted by bigboygreen

no.

big G 10/10

BobbyD
A squashing-like grape.

badabing
Is that Hulk fanboy bumping all these threads? Galactus wins in a very easy way.

outarddwarf
galactus, even i a juggernaut fan can admit it so bigboygreen or whatever should too! Their is no shame in a loss to galactus (dependent upon how he beats you shifty )

badabing
Wolverine wins. shifty

outarddwarf
That is cold...
just cold

Dinalfos
Okay, why did my Batman(with a twist) vs. Galactus get closed, but not this?

badabing
Originally posted by outarddwarf
That is cold...
just cold
hysterical Happy Dance

badabing
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Okay, why did my Batman(with a twist) vs. Galactus get closed, but not this?
Dude, think about it. At least Hulk, Juggernaut and Colossus are three uber powerful characters. What's Batman going to do, throw and exploding Batarang?
glare disgust nono

Dinalfos
Originally posted by badabing
Dude, think about it. At least Hulk, Juggernaut and Colossus are three uber powerful characters. What's Batman going to do, throw and exploding Batarang?
glare disgust nono

No. All superheroes and most of the non-cosmic villains are weaklings compared to an unPISified Galactus.

(My Batman thread was a sarcastic joke, btw smile )

badabing
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No. All superheroes and most of the non-cosmic villains are weaklings compared to an unPISified Galactus.

(My Batman thread was a sarcastic joke, btw smile )
I know. I'm just in a mood to mess with people today. devil

Colossus-Big C
galactus is one of the few people who have a chance in beating hulk

kgkg
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
galactus is one of the few people who have a chance in beating hulk Nonsense Hulk 'is the strongest one there is.

Colossus-Big C
i guess team 2 can win via bfr

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
galactus is one of the few people who have a chance in beating hulk

i think you mean one of the many who easily defeat him

guy222
who bumped this

this is silly

Black bolt z
Originally posted by badabing
I know. I'm just in a mood to mess with people today. devil Isn't that everyday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.