Spawn/Ghost Rider Vs. Zatanna/Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Spawn and Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch) Vs. Zatanna and the Scarlet Witch...the fight takes place in a nether realm world with no outside help for either team...the losers have to stay trapped in the nether-realm dimension forever...who makes it home???

Comicbook_kid
Any thoughts? Comments? Questions? Insightful views?

Jabba the Hutt
spawn kills everyone

Darth Kal-El
Spawn and Ghost Rider wins.

Crimson Phoenix
Scarlet witch alone takes this

Jabba the Hutt
Spawn alone takes this

Comicbook_kid
One person says Spawn alone takes this...another says Scarlet Witch alone takes this....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting......

So, who reallys takes it?

golem370
Scarlet Witch

GODSCRIBE
What a mismatch. Zatanna and SW die within a few seconds.

Rewmac
Spawn and Ghost Rider team got this....9/10....The other one is they get bored and go to Hell for a party.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Rewmac
Spawn and Ghost Rider team got this....9/10....The other one is they get bored and go to Hell for a party.

thumb upthumb up

Rewmac
This fight is really obvious....

Tallis
Ghost Rider got killed by Blade once. So I'll leave the double team of zat/SW to beat down spawn

grey fox
Hmmm

Spawn is the King of hell , whereas Zattana is pretty powerfully but hasn't fu*ked with a dimension, unlike Wanda.

Isn't is possible for Wanda to simply say 'No more Spawn ' and win ?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by grey fox
Hmmm

Spawn is the King of hell , whereas Zattana is pretty powerfully but hasn't fu*ked with a dimension, unlike Wanda.

Isn't is possible for Wanda to simply say 'No more Spawn ' and win ?

Good Point...and also I would like to specify here that all combatants are at their peak and using everything at their disposal to defeat the other team...because whoever loses, is lost forever in the nether-world...so it's no holds barred!!!

DraconaInVolata
Ghost Rider may be immune to her abilities though. Also, when in hell (no pun intended) did Blade kill Ghost Rider? GR is immortal.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Ghost Rider may be immune to her abilities though. Also, when in hell (no pun intended) did Blade kill Ghost Rider? GR is immortal.

I was wondering the same thing!!!!!!! I was like WTF??? When in the %$#! did Blade kill Ghost Rider?

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by grey fox

Isn't is possible for Wanda to simply say 'No more Spawn ' and win ? if its that simple, thanos would have been gone a long time ago.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
if its that simple, thanos would have been gone a long time ago.

bitca730
Zantanna & Scarlet Witch...

Tassadar
At his best, Spawn could stop time, explain to me how u beat someone who can stop time... Thern explain to me how Scarlet Witch could do it...
Then post scans of House of M (I think thats supposed to be her best) that can back it up

Milkie
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
if its that simple, thanos would have been gone a long time ago.

It probably wouldn't work on a Hellspawn in the first place.

Tassadar
Damned be typos.... cant fix after 15 minutes............ NOOOOOOOOOOO....

illadelph12
Wanda willed Dormammu out of nothingness and used him as a weapon against the Avengers.

She's no slouch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.