Does Luna Lovegood look how you imagined?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?

The Phantom
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Hi, About a month ago, we were shown who would be playing the new Luna Lovegood in the next Potter film, the order of the phoenix but i was wandering what other Harry Potter fans thought of her. If you haven't seen what she looks like, take a look at the picture.

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why? Take this to the threads the pictures first originated from.

And I think she does look the part.

grey fox
The face is right , a little taller though i expected her to be kinda lanky....

ladygrim
No not really

nick1811
not at all erm

sammii
nahh i expected her to be a tiny skinny girl (not that she,s fat) and the hair is too blonde its supposed to be mousy n she just dosent look wierd

but for all i know she could be a brilliant actress

The Phantom
Originally posted by sammii
nahh i expected her to be a tiny skinny girl (not that she,s fat) and the hair is too blonde its supposed to be mousy n she just dosent look wierd

but for all i know she could be a brilliant actress Make up does wonders. Trust me, I know.

Hermione202
She is alright, but not exactly what I had pictured.

HermWeasley
she a bit like her, but i pictured her a bit skinner and taller.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by sammii

but for all i know she could be a brilliant actress

This isn't a picture of her from the set. They still have time to make her up to look like Lovegood. stick out tongue

As for me, I think she's a great pick for the part. I can picture her in thick glasses, telling people off, and being weird. big grin

ilovedaniel
I think she has the right dreamy eyes and in the book it explains Luna is supposed to have dirty blonde hair which would sort of be the colour of hermione's hair but i think the blonde hair looks okay with her. I wander if its her natural hair colour, i doubt it because it looks bleached. Im sure she will try her best for the part though.

The Phantom
I think she has the right dreamy eyes and in the book it explains Luna is supposed to have dirty blonde hair which would sort of be the colour of hermione's hair but i think the blonde hair looks okay with her. I wander if its her natural hair colour, i doubt it because it looks bleached. Im sure she will try her best for the part though. Looks real to me. Anyway, hair dye people. Hair dye. Make up and hair dye can do a lot of stuff.

Icicle
From that photo I dont think she looks right for the part, but after the makeup and wardrobe get a hold of her, she may then look the part smile

Kyuubi x 20
the first photo looked pretty accurate to what it says in the books

maham
never exactly formed any image of her,but i guess ok

scurran
im not really sure, we'll have to see if she does when they relaes a pic of her in costume, ynever know, she might look good woth that butterbeer cork necklace

melinda_warren
i read her biography on her web site and before the harry potter audition she had never had any acting experiecne. this worries me, she may look ok for the part. but if she can't act it's a bad choice.

shaber
None whatsoever? That's even less than I had at 14.

She looks perfectly fine for the part. It's just a matter of her being presented correctly.

zod-doom
I hope she can act, the looks can be changed with makeup and lighting but for Luna Lovegood you need an actress who can really pull off the spacy vibe without sounding fake or forced

The Phantom
Hey. She might have the talent for it. Or she might have never had a chance for acting. I never did till I was 14. Course she gets lucky and gets into movies.... anyway. I think she will be fine.

Prince Nauj
Just a little bit

goddess_susu
yeah, I think she looks at right.
we cant say much about her hight because we
haven't seen her next to the other characters
I expected her hair to be longer and wavy though

ilovedaniel
Here is a close picture of her. She recently said that she was going to work really hard with the part of Luna so i think we should wait and see how she is in the movie with her acting skills before we judge her on that. And also, we don't know how she will sound!

Prince Nauj
^^ I dont like that close up of her messed

ladygrim
Are they doing something with the hair its to vivid ,me thinks

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by ladygrim
Are they doing something with the hair its to vivid ,me thinks

They might but even though some of us say, when they put the makeup on, she will look different, i think she already has makeup on in those pictures seeing as those were the first official shots of her and everything. Ive seen some photos of her as normal and she looks tremendosly different actually. i will see if i can find any actually. wink

The Phantom
They might but even though some of us say, when they put the makeup on, she will look different, i think she already has makeup on in those pictures seeing as those were the first official shots of her and everything. Ive seen some photos of her as normal and she looks tremendosly different actually. i will see if i can find any actually. wink She could be wearing different make up for the pictures. It all depends what they do with make up.

goddess_susu
a lot of characters don't look like I expected.
Mad-eye moody is a very good example of that...
but in the end... it's all good!

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by goddess_susu
a lot of characters don't look like I expected.
Mad-eye moody is a very good example of that...
but in the end... it's all good!

stick out tongue LOL- Yeh i agree with you, but we just won't know what she's like until the film comes out next year. She was a massive fan of Harry Potter like we are so i expect she is really nervous about filming. I think from the pictures, i think she looks like a bubbly girl and i don't see any thing wrong with her. I think she looks okay for the part and im sure that it will turn out great because like you said it does with every other character. I think this is a really nice picture of her too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She has the dreamy eyes in that picture, and also check out this site to see some more photos of her.

http://www.evanna-lynch.org/

DarkC

She is going to be played by a 14 year old girl called Evanna Lynch and was chosen from more than 15,000 other girls who queuded at the London open casting call in January. Do you think she looks right and if not, why?
Hahaha!!! She's perfect!

ticket_inspecto
Ummm dunnno for some reason i thought she should have mousycoloured hair.

ticket_inspecto
Just going a bit off topic how do u make upur own titles?

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by ticket_inspecto
Just going a bit off topic how do u make upur own titles?

Go to the topic that you want to make your title in and go to the top of the page and look to the right. There is a button thingy which says make a new topic. Click on that and just write what you want on the next page that loads up. Hope thats of some help! wink

I found a new Luna Lovegood site anyway. www.looneyluna.com. Its quite a good website too actually and i also found this new picture of Luna. Its not exactly the same as the other one. Apparently Evanna has started filming from the start of March for the next movie. And i also thought Luna would have longer hair too. cool

Ronny
I dont really know blink The girl looks pretty close to how I imagined.. but the wardrobe doesnt look right.. I thought it would be a little more whimsical... I hope its better in the film

I was expecting a darker blonde though

Emma Hermine
her eyes are okay but her hair...it's too blond! And she doesn't look weird or crazy or "loony"... I pictured her a little taller and not that pretty...

16carlos1989
i expected her hair to be less blonde and her facial features to be a bit more frumpy and more down from reading the Quibbler.

But she does look alright like she can play the part. she seems to hav that look of confidence which if i am right the Luna Lovegood from the movies lacks confidence because she is called Loony Lovegood.

Padfoot's Girl
She's too pretty

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This isn't a picture of her from the set. They still have time to make her up to look like Lovegood. stick out tongue

As for me, I think she's a great pick for the part. I can picture her in thick glasses, telling people off, and being weird. big grin
She's definitely hot enough. thumb up

The Phantom
Originally posted by Emma Hermine
her eyes are okay but her hair...it's too blond! And she doesn't look weird or crazy or "loony"... I pictured her a little taller and not that pretty... Originally posted by Ronny
I dont really know blink The girl looks pretty close to how I imagined.. but the wardrobe doesnt look right.. I thought it would be a little more whimsical... I hope its better in the film

I was expecting a darker blonde though Originally posted by 16carlos1989
i expected her hair to be less blonde and her facial features to be a bit more frumpy and more down from reading the Quibbler.

But she does look alright like she can play the part. she seems to hav that look of confidence which if i am right the Luna Lovegood from the movies lacks confidence because she is called Loony Lovegood. Once more, this is her outside of the movie. Make up and hair coloring can do wonders to a persons looks. Trust me, I know.

Primavera
I think that they could have chosen smb better than this girl. I imagined Luna as a very blonde and transparent creature, with watery-blue eyes, which are a little bit bulging... Besides, the actress looks too down to earth, whereas Luna is to be flying somewhere beyond....

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Primavera
I think that they could have chosen smb better than this girl. I imagined Luna as a very blonde and transparent creature, with watery-blue eyes, which are a little bit bulging... Besides, the actress looks too down to earth, whereas Luna is to be flying somewhere beyond....

smile Yes! I agree with you here that she looks too down to earth and shoulf be more wild but these are just her very first photoshoots. I wanna see what she looks like next to Harry,Ron,Hermione,Ginny and Neville and see if they go together seeing as there friends together in the next film. rolling on floor laughing

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Primavera
agreed

Darkside 999
i thought she wud look like prof thorwney

ilovedaniel
If anyone is wandering what J.K Rowling thinks of the girl playing Luna Lovegood, have a look at this webpage where you can read a piece of her diary, and explains what she thinks of Evanna in one world.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19367.html

Check it out. What do you think?

shaber
Glad she refrained from opening fire unlike with 'stick thin' girls!

springboy34
i thought she would look ugly and i was right

The Phantom
If anyone is wandering what J.K Rowling thinks of the girl playing Luna Lovegood, have a look at this webpage where you can read a piece of her diary, and explains what she thinks of Evanna in one world.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19367.html

Check it out. What do you think? If she says it, I pretty much have to agree.Originally posted by springboy34
i thought she would look ugly and i was right No actor bashing. It's in the rules.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by The Phantom
If she says it, I pretty much have to agree.

I think if one of us was Evanna, we'd want everyone to give us a chance so we should really wait and see what she is like and Several movie and fan sites have reported recently that Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be opening in theatres July 13, 2007 so we will have to wait a while to see how she does with her acting skills.

Also, take a look at this web page where Evanna tells everyone she will work hard as Luna. What do people think of this?

http://www.hpana.com/news.19288.html

shaber
How many auditioned again? wink

I wonder if the author had any say in the casting choice?

lalalander

NO!!! Thay couldn't have chosen a worse person! She looks NOTHING like I imagined, and she certainly doesn't look CRAZY!!!! geezeeee. mad lol..

springboy34
If she says it, I pretty much have to agree. No actor bashing. It's in the rules. oh i didn't know phantom anyway if you like anyoing me phantom you should go to the roll playing forum thats where I go now.

The Phantom
Originally posted by shaber

I wonder if the author had any say in the casting choice? Jo says she is "Perfect". We really can't say anything against that. She is the one who wrote the book after all.Originally posted by springboy34
oh i didn't know phantom anyway if you like anyoing me phantom you should go to the roll playing forum thats where I go now. This is why you read the rules. Anyway, it is spelt Role Playing and i don't like annoying you. I just like enforcing some of the rules here.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by shaber

I wonder if the author had any say in the casting choice?

Over 15,000 girls auditioned for the part of Luna in London. There really was soo many people there and some of them did look right for the role as i was there waiting in the queue too. I don't think J.K would have had much right because as it says in her diary, she only met her the other day. I think it was all up to the Warner Bros/Harry Potter casting agents but i think she should have had some say in it.

Unicor777
not exactly what I imagined, i though she would look kind of more confused

The Phantom
Originally posted by Unicor777
not exactly what I imagined, i though she would look kind of more confused You want her to act in character when she should be out of character? Umm... no.... Just... no... yea... umm... lets just wait for the movie before we judge.

sasha_lea
I sort of expected her to look more like a book worm. You know, glasses, lanky... and things like that. In my opinion, she's too pretty to be Luna. LOL
but thats just my opinion...
she DOES look like she can play the part as what you people say...
and i wish her the best of luck as well!

bubbles33
shes alright. she needs to be lanky and more shy looking

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by bubbles33
shes alright. she needs to be lanky and more shy looking

I just thought of her having the same colour hair as Hermione or something but i did think she would need to be pretty for the part. laughing

The Phantom
I just thought of her having the same colour hair as Hermione or something but i did think she would need to be pretty for the part. laughing O.o No... I believe she is a blonde blonde, not dirty blonde.

ilovedaniel
O.o No... I believe she is a blonde blonde, not dirty blonde.

Oh i thought it said in the book that she had dirty blonde hair? Well i think it does suits her like this anyway and im sure she will be ok for the part.

Bun Bun

I can see her bein luna. A good pik i would say.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I can see her bein luna. A good pik i would say.

I think Evanna is Irish. I think she will be great otherwise why wd the HP casting agents choose her. I think if she has an accent she will bring some of her personality into the character like Katie Leung did with Cho Chang which turned out to be great! Also does anyone know whether or not Evanna is naturally blonde?

farrah_k21
Yeah..

totoum
i'll defend evanna

first with that picture,where you can see how she looks naturaly,and to me in that shot she is luna!!!

also she's a HUGE HP fan,she went to the midnight realeases of book 5 and book 6 (where that shot was taken)

she named her cat luna after the caracter

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by totoum
i'll defend evanna

first with that picture,where you can see how she looks naturaly,and to me in that shot she is luna!!!

also she's a HUGE HP fan,she went to the midnight realeases of book 5 and book 6 (where that shot was taken)

I actually really do totally agree with you here. I think evanna naturally does look right for the part. I still stand by the fact that i think she has the perfect eyes for luna as they look dreamy which is how the books describe them to be.

Barker
i'll defend evanna

An Opinion Is A Good Defense? messed

stick out tongue

I actually just read that post and that's it. no expression

harry'sgirl207
no i expected to look way diffrent not like this fat cow

totoum
ok i'll develop a little

the fact she's a big HP fan means she's read the book and knows the caracter,the fact luna is her favorite caracter means she's going to really try and be up to the chalenge

that,to me, is a better attitude than the ones of tom felton or michael gambon,who don't really care (and that's not an opinion)

The Phantom
Originally posted by harry'sgirl207
no i expected to look way diffrent not like this fat cow No actor bashing. In the rules.

ilovedaniel
ok i'll develop a little

the fact she's a big HP fan means she's read the book and knows the caracter,the fact luna is her favorite caracter means she's going to really try and be up to the chalenge

that,to me, is a better attitude than the ones of tom felton or michael gambon,who don't really care (and that's not an opinion)

How do you know they dont really care? From what i have seen evanna seems like she is going to do her best, and at the same time have fun. Ive also just heard she has filmed her first scenes as luna.

Prince Nauj
i'll defend evanna

gross she looks ugly there

TenraiNinja

That isnt exactly how I pictured her. I didnt expect her hair to be so shiny, and I thought she'd be a little lankier.

ILoveMyDaniel

Not what I expected but she's still really cute.
I expected someone with a dirtier more dark hair color, like the book said.

The Phantom
Once more. They can make it look different. Sigh. Can we just wait till we got an onset picture till we see if she looks like Luna?

j unit
to she just looks like a fat ass wanting to get raped horribly

The Phantom
Originally posted by j unit

Gross actor bashing... no no.... bad... squirrel.... ja...

ILoveMyDaniel
Once more. They can make it look different. Sigh. Can we just wait till we got an onset picture till we see if she looks like Luna?
Why are you getting all pissy? They may or may not even change that appearance, I just said that the book character had a darker blonde hair color. Dudley has blonde hair in the books and has dark brown hair in the movies. The hair color of the girl who's playing Luna Lovegood could be the real color or what she'll look like in the movies, those maybe Harry Potter photo shoot shots. Who knows?
Reported. Go the hell away.

The Phantom
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Why are you getting all pissy? They may or may not even change that appearance, I just said that the book character had a darker blonde hair color. Dudley has blonde hair in the books and has dark brown hair in the movies. The hair color of the girl who's playing Luna Lovegood could be the real color or what she'll look like in the movies, those maybe Harry Potter photo shoot shots. Who knows?

Reported. Go the hell away. There was no pissiness in what I said.

RoguePw25

This is a very innappropiate post and I've noticed that you've been saying stuff like this in almost all of your post. Please do NOT post like this. It is unnecessary.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by RoguePw25
This is a very innappropiate post and I've noticed that you've been saying stuff like this in almost all of your post. Please do NOT post like this. It is unnecessary.

I think its a little unfair that some people are being mean about her. All we have seen is a few pictures of what she will look like and we cannot judge her on her acting skills or how she plays luna because we have not seen the film yet. I am only asking what you think of the girl who has been picked for the part-appearence..etc..

ilovedaniel
smile You can vote here whether you think luna lovegood looks right. I think out of no and yes, no is winning at the moment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4670000/newsid_4673200/4673284.stm

Opaleye92
I believe she could be a little taller, and have wavier darker hair, the hair can be fixed, and wearing the right clothing can make her look taller. Plus I love the fact that she has an irish accent, she will really stand out like she's supposed too! I can't wait til OoTP!

*MAYBETH*
I dont think she looks right, but its impossible that she would look exactly what I had imagined in my head so its no ones fault. I imagined her a lot smaller. Younger looking.

This is what I dont like about seeing the movies, they ruin the picture I had in my head when I read the books.

ilovedaniel
Well i finally have some new evanna lynch photos. Take a look and see what you think. There is also a video of the interview which you can download and you can see how she sounds to.Her voice is so sweet,anyway here you go. big grin Take a look at the link first to download the video.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19503.html

ilovedaniel
First photo of Lizo from Newsround and Evanna cool

ilovedaniel
roll eyes (sarcastic) Next one

ilovedaniel
roll eyes (sarcastic) Next one

ilovedaniel
This is an older picture of her but i thought some of you would like to see it anyway

ilovedaniel
This is Evanna who was spotted at the Luna Lovegood auditions. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ilovedaniel
And there is Evanna being interviewed.to see all of the screencaps just click here.

http://evannaimages.net/thumbnails.php?album=6&page=11 stick out tongue

allofyousuckkk
i thought she would be a dirty blonde, i hate shiny blonde

Darth Grathius
u know i never pictuured Luna to be even remotely attractive just kinda dweeby with her nose in the quibbler, she is mentioned to be unpopular and i can't see that happening with this actress. In my opinion she is a very poor choice for Luna

Prince Nauj
And there is Evanna being interviewed.to see all of the screencaps just click here.

http://evannaimages.net/thumbnails.php?album=6&page=11 stick out tongue
IPEX says it looks like draco with long hair, I agree

jg unit
i didnt imagine her as being that fat

The Phantom
Originally posted by jg unit
i didnt imagine her as being that fat She doesn't look fat at all and no actor bashing.

ilovedaniel
i didnt imagine her as being that fat

I think shes a really pretty girl and thats a little harsh.

jg unit
Well its the truth i imagined her to be anorexic like harry.
the actor is pretty and all but that doesnt hide the blubber away now does it?

Prince Nauj
any new pictures of her?!

APIECEOFME
First of all....fat??? no What's you idea of skinny, emaciated and deathly ill?

Anyways, I don't think the casting people were going for the exact description in the book when they cast Evanna, but the overall feel of Luna. The light hair and skin give her a sort of wispy quality and if you've heard her voice, it's very airy and dreamy. Overall, I think Evanna is a great choice from what I've seen, but of course we'll have to see her in the actual role to tell for sure. big grin

The Phantom
Well its the truth i imagined her to be anorexic like harry.
the actor is pretty and all but that doesnt hide the blubber away now does it? Which picture are you looking at. I will say, in one picture she looks rather big, but in the others she looks fine. I think the one she looks big in is an older picture of her though.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
any new pictures of her?!

Yeh there are some if you want to take a look like this one here. The rest can be seen on the link.

Shortly after the interview aired on the BBC, I took the liberty of congratulating Evanna on it. Here's what she had to say: "I thought the interview went bad though, I was so nervous. I kept trying to think of answers and then I would start to explain and I would forget the question. Oh well, hopefully I'll get better at them." Psh! We thought you were great, Evanna, and know you'll get better at them!

http://www.evannalynchfans.com/

jg unit
she still looks fat

The Phantom
she still looks fat Shut up.

jg unit
sorry phantom but thats gonna cost u a permanent banishment

Captain REX
And you're abusing the report system. big grin

RoguePw25
Ditto to what Rexy said. jg unit, you really need to stop abusing the report system with false reports. That is uncalled for. As for telling other members about bands and such, also unnecessary.

Phantom, come on now, you know all opinions are welcomed.

jg unit
look they were not false accusations people have had it with this *** in the other conversations and they want him out. so thats exactly what im doing

The Phantom
look they were not false accusations people have had it with this *** in the other conversations and they want him out. so thats exactly what im doing O.O People want me out? Since when?Originally posted by RoguePw25
Ditto to what Rexy said. jg unit, you really need to stop abusing the report system with false reports. That is uncalled for. As for telling other members about bands and such, also unnecessary.

Phantom, come on now, you know all opinions are welcomed. I just don't like it when people call people who aren't fat fat. It leads to the people who are being called fat go into a stage thinking they are fat and leads to eating disorders.... I go too into thing.s

Also it takes much more than saying shut up to get a perm ban.

TheKingofKINGS!
look they were not false accusations people have had it with this *** in the other conversations and they want him out. so thats exactly what im doing
Nobody wants him out but you, you petty sock.

Demonic Phoenix
she still looks fat

What the f**k?Fat? Since when? You need to get your eyes checked.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
What the f**k?Fat? Since when? You need to get your eyes checked. Agreed.

Rogue, since your on, can you tell me if people really want me gone since your a mod.

ilovedaniel
If you want to see how busy the auditions were-have a look at this here. And Evanna is no where near fat.

l.saratn
She looks better than what I expected stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
If you want to see how busy the auditions were-have a look at this here. And Evanna is no where near fat. It just looks like a crowded street.

l.saratn
That's the point. It's showing how crowded the auditions were

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by l.saratn
That's the point. It's showing how crowded the auditions were
How do we know it's really the auditions? Maybe it was a one-day-sale at pennys.

l.saratn
And why does it matter?

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
How do we know it's really the auditions? Maybe it was a one-day-sale at pennys. They have pennys in England?

TheKingofKINGS!
They have pennys in England? Yes. It's a worldwide Chain.

The Phantom
Yes. It's a worldwide Chain. Really? Well, I don'thave any point to stay in America anymore.

ilovedaniel
It just looks like a crowded street.

Well if you dont believe me then take a look at the site this picture first came from.

http://www.veritaserum.com/galleries/index.php?cat=108

l.saratn
Just ignore him stick out tongue

You have no need to prove yourself at all

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by l.saratn
Just ignore him stick out tongue

You have no need to prove yourself at all

Lol-Thanks but if i didnt show him the website then i guess they would never have believed me.

ilovedaniel
Click on this link to see a new photo of evanna as luna lovegood in the dumbledores army. it seems to me she has shorter hair but she looks so pretty. wat does everyone else think of the photo and this is her in character to. stick out tongue stick out tongue

http://www.hpana-media.com/2006/OotP/HiRes-Pages/Image2.html

Diamonds
No, her hair isn't short, it's just thrown over her shoulders.

Now, this is just so how I pictured Luna:
http://www.mugglenet.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1934&pos=0

They have it right, IMO.

Diamonds
BTW, Evanna is wearing extentions for the movie, and Luna's hair is down to her elbows:
http://www.storeitontheweb.com/uploads/79b922a7c4.jpg

Syren
I think she's perfect.

Diamonds
Originally posted by Syren
I think she's perfect. Me too. At first I was a bit hesitant, but when I see her in costume, she looks awesome. I don't know if it's the lighting in that scene or what but her hair seems to be a bit darker.

Has anyone considered that the battle scene is going to be really hard for Evanna to act? She's going to have to act airy-fairy with seriousness. in her at the same time, bless her. I can't wait to see her in action, and if I'm going to watch any pre-released clips (I've told myself I won't ruin the movie this year stick out tongue) then it'll be ones of Luna.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Syren
I think she's perfect. Agreed.

ilovedaniel
Agreed.

I think at first people are always hesitating about the characters they will play but i think she will be perfect.

Thorin

ashle
I imagened her with glasses on but she looks awesome anyway .and look closely at her earing they do look lke radish (as mentoned on the book)

The Phantom
Originally posted by ashle
I imagened her with glasses on but she looks awesome anyway .and look closely at her earing they do look lke radish (as mentoned on the book) Glasses? Where in the book is that?

ashle
I thought it was mentoned but when i looked at it .It wasn't mentioned. embarrasment embarrasment srry yall

The Phantom
Twas mentioned either in books or by JKR. Either or.

Nickey
Hey everyone

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
Hey everyone This is not the place to make idel conversation.

fg and sd
she looks right in that photo up there /\

Diamonds
Twas mentioned either in books or by JKR. Either or. No, Luna got some spectro-specs (or something) as a free gift with the quibbler. I think they were insanely thick glasses that were meant to help you do...something, detect enemies or something.
All of the actors and actresses are saying that she is just like Luna in real life (there was a video I saw of Emma and I'm sure Dan was on there somewhere too) and a great actress.
I do think her hair should be darker, but when have WB ever got anything perfect?

Nickey
Me I thought she'd have brown shoulder legnth hair.
And I thought her face would be a little tiny round

VioletEyesPop08
I guess no one made it.

This is an older picture of her but i thought some of you would like to see it anyway

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x57/neatokitty11/LunaLovegood1.jpg

Yes, that be a picture that looks exactly like her. I do not trust talent agents. They are just funning up they do not want her to look like she is supposed to and to make it insulting for the sex, which I hate.

(Did I say anything offensive? I am trying to point something out. Hint me on if there is another "way.." I guess life around me just isn't okay because sometimes I find new ways... sigh..)

I also thought she would possess tiniest of heads and most abundant of hair. She could jazz it up as one of those 70's/80's dolls even. There are still two more chances.

As for being small and thin with see-through skin, well, it is up to the actress to hold up her own. In the direction of also tall or long would also work. Hey, she is still shorter than Ron Weasley, but perhaps not Ginny, but perhaps so. Taller than Harry is not the worst thing you could wish for here.

Unicor777
She managed to capture the character and bring her out. She is a good acter, and like many others I have imagined the wierd girl much diferently then the casting director.

leonheartmm
i think shes tooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty for the role and her scott accent isnt really what id imagined.

jdea
I think she nailed the part, she was uncanilly wierd and almost eerie, which I expected her (Luna from the books) to be

Miss S Malfoy
I didn't really picture her at all(I watched Order of the Phoenix before I read it) But I think she is PERFECT and I will never picture her any other way!

teamB_macro
at first, no. she was too pretty. but she kinda got the drift

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.