Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
I have never met a more useless character in my life then Ron Weasley , boring stupid and poorer then a church mouse he should be killed by voldemort as soon as possible

PS-Rupert Grint sucks and can't act a lick , sean connery owns his punk ass.

The Phantom
Originally posted by grey fox
I have never met a more useless character in my life then Ron Weasley , boring stupid and poorer then a church mouse he should be killed by voldemort as soon as possible

PS-Rupert Grint sucks and can't act a lick , sean connery owns his punk ass. Umm.. No actor bashing... Rules are Rules. And you spelt USELESS wrong in the thread name. Thought you oughta know.

grey fox
Meh , it's still a legitimate thread ether way.

Knightfall93
It's quite sad, though i'll say this:
Ginger isn't a colour

The Phantom
Originally posted by Knightfall93
It's quite sad, though i'll say this:
Ginger isn't a colour Actually, I believe it is.

MistressofSnape
Yeah, it just might be brown...or red.

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by grey fox

What does Ron being poor have to do with it?

grey fox
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
What does Ron being poor have to do with it?

Nothing , i just like kicking a man when he's down.

Quincy Archer
I agree, I too dislike Ron's character. He contributes very little to the story beside his crying and complaining, and "tagalong sidekick" role.

And it's weird that people come in here to express their LIKE for Ron's character, when this is an ANTI ron thread.

Diamonds
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
I agree, I too dislike Ron's character. He contributes very little to the story beside his crying and complaining, and "tagalong sidekick" role.

And it's weird that people come in here to express their LIKE for Ron's character, when this is an ANTI ron thread. Uh...nobody acctually came in here and said they liked Ron. They just hinted it. But no-one said it.

Ron can be annoying. I think it's okay, in the books, but in real life sometimes I think I'd have to strangle him laughing out loud

I don't think he's useless, exactly, just a few fries short of a happy meal.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamonds
Uh...nobody acctually came in here and said they liked Ron. They just hinted it. But no-one said it.

Ron can be annoying. I think it's okay, in the books, but in real life sometimes I think I'd have to strangle him laughing out loud

I don't think he's useless, exactly, just a few fries short of a happy meal. They were supporting him.

~Midnight_Miss~
They were? I don't think so. Like Diamonds said, they were just hinting it.

siriuswriter
I think Ron's a character who's had the least amount of development, he's forever stuck at twelve year old mentality. Which is weird, because JK's based him off one of her good friends. But seriously, Ron. Please get some sense. Common sense. Street sense. Really, any kind of sense would do.

Darth Macabre
I think Ron is a blubbering idiot. If I were at Hogwarts, he'd be dead. no expression He's jealous because he's poor and miserable, yet he doesn't have the least bit of ambition to change that, he expects everything to be handed to him. If he just got off his lazy bum, maybe he'd actually accomplish something and maybe get a little respect. Waste of space is what he is.

Surreal_44
Oh thank goodness. I thought I was the only one in the world who finds Ron annoying and well, useless.

He does have a few good points, but in general his jealousy, rudeness, sloppiness and poor treatment of his friends annoys me. I can't like Ron no matter how much I try.

And like someone else said, he's completely unmotivated. Somehow he expects to have rewards for basically doing nothing, and though he's supposedly best friends with Harry, he gets jealous of him all the time. He ought to know by now that Harry doesn't want the fame, and especially not for the particular reasons he has it.

Yet Ron is too shallow to see beyond that.

That said, I like movie!Ron better than book!Ron. He's at least tolerable to some degree.

iluvmonkeys
what r u guys talking about ron is sweet, sensetive, & cute

The Phantom
Originally posted by iluvmonkeys
what r u guys talking about ron is sweet, sensetive, & cute This is an Anit thread. Do not support the characters in an anti thread.

Surreal_44
Another thing I noticed about Ron is that compared to Harry's life pre-Hogwarts (and in between school years), he's had it pretty easy. Three square meals a day; he's never known hunger or neglect or abuse, and yet he still goes with the whole 'poor me' attitude.

In HBP I wanted to slap him for being mad at Hermione for kissing another boy -- two years earlier. Not only that, but I don't really see any basis for Ron actually liking Hermione in a romantic sense. I wish we could have seen some inkling of what it is about Hermione that Ron likes, because he spends so much of his time being pissed off at her.

holliennxo
HOW SEXY IS SHE
reply to this and tell me what you think
fittest ginger by far?

holliennxo
this girl
so fit
dont you think

redhotrash
Rons been going to the school for how long now? And what exactly is he good at? Harry is good at quiditch, potions, and defense against the dark arts. Hermoine is pretty good at almost everything. Luna is good with the more fringe aspects of magic. Even that nitwit Longbottom is good with herbs and such. Ron shows aptitude in NOTHING. He cheated to get on the quiditch team. He struggled to get the levitation spells, sucks at potions. What exactly is he good for aside from carrying Harry's bags? Hes basically made a school career out of being "That guy who hangs out with Potter". He does nothing to better himself, but then gets miffed when hes looked at as a nobody. Harry wouldve been better off shaking Draco's hand during his first year and ditching this bum.

elfirrepins
The worst part is:

Oh wait how do you insert spoilers?

siriuswriter
you use spoiler tags. They work just like all the other tags do.

text you want to be hidden

Just take out all the extra spaces in the tags. best to try it on something that's not really a spoiler if it's your first time. Or preview your post to make sure it's right.

Rogue Jedi
Ron is a typical sidekick and he fits the role perfectly.

elfirrepins
The worst part is he got Hermione in the end the lucky sod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.