It 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Is there talk of an IT 2? I heard it was about IT's parents or some crazy s*** like that. But is it true?

MildPossession
There use to be talks of a remake and changing the ending, but it all just went away and heard no more.

LizzyT123
Don't you mean Pennywise's parents? Uhhh, how can he have parents? He's practically like, a boogieman. I could understand if it was about the kid's from the movie's parents.....but Pennywise the clowns parents? doesn't quite make sense.

Impediment
ugh...................

SlickRick69
if they made this movie, they might as well abandon all logic as well as any pretense one might develop for the project, and simply name it shhhhhIt

LizzyT123
Originally posted by SlickRick69
if they made this movie, they might as well abandon all logic as well as any pretense one might develop for the project, and simply name it shhhhhIt

Nice! big grin

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment
ugh...................

Cheer up...huh big guy? want a soda? hmmm?

ah screw it, I tried.

cropsy_is_god
There is no need for a 2nd IT. I hate how many sequels there are to most horror films. Most are just trying to have the same sucsess as the Friday the 13th series.

b-dan
Originally posted by steverules
Is there talk of an IT 2? I heard it was about IT's parents or some crazy s*** like that. But is it true? read the darktower It has no parents IT is really the crinsome king or something like that

spencerspider
dont think they should make a second one..

LizzyT123
Originally posted by spencerspider
dont think they should make a second one..

yeah, I agree

K.Diddy
It wont happen anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.