House of wax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
Ive seen this movie twice now and i still can't get over the fact of how scary and groosum this film actually is. Has anyone else seen it and what did they think of it? I don't really wanna give too much away if you haven't seen it so check it out if you haven't but also does anyone have any pictures from the movie and who was your favourite character?

ilovedaniel
I found this picture of the 6 main characters in the film, but this picture dosen't show the two twins. I will post them later but not all the characters walk away okay in horror movies. If anyone else has seen it, tell me what freaked you out the most in this film and what was your favourite bit!

steverules
Actually you do have the twins in there. Hopefully this will work but I put two arrows pointing towards them. If you are talking about The two bad guys who are twins then I'll find a pic of them but yeah I agree it was a good movie.

ladygrim
To me its an okay movie ......the guy ripping wax of his pal made me shudder sick

MildPossession
Terrible movie that could have been so much more.

steverules
Originally posted by ladygrim
To me its an okay movie ......the guy ripping wax of his pal made me shudder sick

Good to know I'm not the only one who shuddered at that scene.

redcaped
Tell me more before I decide to buy it.

redcaped
Oh, I never rent...don't want waxed dvd discs.

Wolfie
It was just okay. It isn't worth a purchase, worth a rental though.

doomsday49
I find this movie very entertaining. I mean come on, a different kind of pole through paris hilton's head....YEAH

steverules
She was so dumb. You would duck if you saw a pole coming towards ya head

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by steverules
She was so dumb. You would duck if you saw a pole coming towards ya head

Maybe she was in alot of shock and didn't really think of ducking, but yeah i suppose she was a bit dumb, Lol. I was really freaked out when the lights turned off in the twins house and with the scissors and stuff... that was just really bad for me!

steverules
when that girl get her finger cut of I was 'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH', cause it was so..........wrong in so many ways. I would be gutted if I had my finger cut of cause then I couldn't play on the PS2 or my PSP lol. But there so many bits that were just so........eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. Originally I wasn't gonna buy it but took a chance and thought what the heck and it turned out to be good IMO so I am glad I bought it.

ladygrim
^sick that made me feel really bad that bit did

steverules
I'm not sure if the ending is happy or a cliffhanger.

ilovedaniel
when that girl get her finger cut of I was 'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH', cause it was so..........wrong in so many ways. I would be gutted if I had my finger cut of cause then I couldn't play on the PS2 or my PSP lol. But there so many bits that were just so........eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww. Originally I wasn't gonna buy it but took a chance and thought what the heck and it turned out to be good IMO so I am glad I bought it.

Yeh and then he just popped it in his pocket. But the thing that i don't understand is near the start of the movie the girl and boy meet one of the twins sitting in the church but when the boy goes into the house, you don't see the twin him anymore which confused me and i wasn't sure whether he was one of the killers or not or whether he was the one who turned all the people in the church into wax or not. Does anyone know the answer to this because i just don't get it.

steverules
He was one of the killers. He tried to kill the Nick and Carly. Thing I don't get is (and I think it's a realy bad fault in the film) when Nick shoots Bo with an arrow and Bo passes out (cause he wasn't dead) he tells Carly to search Bo for ammo. She searches his pocket to find nothin but she should have found her finger since they were the same trousers and he didn't throw that finger away from what I saw. And she searched the pocket where her finger had been put.
As for your question Bo, who was in the church had gone up stairs whilst Vincent we saw, killed Wade. Both were killers.

ilovedaniel
He was one of the killers. He tried to kill the Nick and Carly. Thing I don't get is (and I think it's a realy bad fault in the film) when Nick shoots Bo with an arrow and Bo passes out (cause he wasn't dead) he tells Carly to search Bo for ammo. She searches his pocket to find nothin but she should have found her finger since they were the same trousers and he didn't throw that finger away from what I saw. And she searched the pocket where her finger had been put.
As for your question Bo, who was in the church had gone up stairs whilst Vincent we saw, killed Wade. Both were killers.

Okay, i think i get it, but when you first meet him, he starts talking to Wade and Carly about two twins who were living there and you don't actually see him killing anyone. The other thing i was a bit confused about was Bo because i thought he was one of the killers seeing as Vincent and him were mainly together and trying to kill the group together and also at the end, when the house collapses, they fall on top of each other showing you that the two twins heads have joined back together seeing as they had an operation to seperate them. Hmmm...

Also, i like the fault you found about Carly searching Bo's pockets, we never do see him get rid of the finger because he ends up fighting Nick.

steverules
Exactly so why didn't she find it. Plus he was doing it on purpose, lets say your Bo and your gonna kill Carly and Wade, your not gona let them know that you were the twin are you......'yeah my mom went crazy and I'm a twin whos a freak.' I think he did to cover himself up. It's kinda hard to explian but he did for a logical explanation.

ilovedaniel
Hang on, is Bo the one who was shot by Nick in the chest with the arrows or was he the one who said he was attending a funeral because they are two different people?

Plus, i think if i found my finger, i would freak out-LOL!

steverules
No both are the same, he was pretending to be at a funeral. He was shot in the chest as well, yes. If I found my finger I would be happy. I can play PS2 again. lol.

But both are the same people.

ilovedaniel
Oh, i always thought he looked a little different from when he came out the church to when you see him again. I suppose you actually have to watch it properly to kinda get the whole story. Well if you lost one finger, then you'd have 9 other fingers of yours to be able to use for playing your PS2, would that work? LOL.

Ohh, the bit at the start was strange, with the boy being strapped down viloently in the chair, i gather that must have been vincent?

Also, do you know how to do those Spoilers things-you know you can only see it if you highlight it?

steverules
Yeah all you have to do is put your text only when you put spoiler the second time you have to put a / before you write spoiler.

ilovedaniel
Yeah all you have to do is put your text only when you put spoiler the second time you have to put a / before you write spoiler.

: Okay, im not sure whether ive actually done this right or not-LOL, ill only see when i post it. /

: Also, whats your favourite character in this movie? I think mine is Wade which is why i was a little frightened on the bit where the twin came out of the trapdoor.ohhhhhh!!/

steverules
You have to put the / inside the [ then you'll get it. Sorry if I didn't make it clear. Mine is nick, he's so cool.

Hollypoo
:yeah,it freaked me out how they went everywhere and everyone in the town was made of wax..shuuddeeerrr

Hollypoo
crap..how do you make spoiler tags?

steverules
*sigh* Ok both pf you go on page 1 of this thread and then find where I have put a spoiler tag, go into quote and you'll see how it's done because and then just do what I've done. thats how you do it when you write spoiler the secomd time.

ilovedaniel
You know in this movie at the start of the film when the two younger twins are being strapped into the chair, isn't it vincent who was the crazy one who couldn't control himself because i swear when they go into the house, the same chair has his name on it? Am i right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.