Pussycat Dolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
Are there any fans of the pussycat dollz out there? I would like to meet some fans of the group. It would be cool to know why you like them and who's your favourite out of the 6 of them. I was always wandering if anyone has heard there new song Beep which is a brilliant song?

Neo_Version 7
Well, I liked "Stickwitu" when it came out. I like the lead vocalist chick...she reminds me of Beyonce a little bit though. (She gets all the attention stick out tongue )

I actually haven't heard "Beep" yet. erm

papabeard
All the members are transvestites except the lead singer.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by papabeard
All the members are transvestites except the lead singer.

Yeah, I pretty much agree.

el_barto
No, I dont wish my girlfriend was just like them!

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Well, I liked "Stickwitu" when it came out. I like the lead vocalist chick...she reminds me of Beyonce a little bit though. (She gets all the attention stick out tongue )

I actually haven't heard "Beep" yet. erm

Lol big grin Yeh the lead girl is called Nicole. She basically sings everything in their songs even though in their new one Melody and Carmit do sing a bit. Beep is a really good song and its out in a few days i think! My favourite is Melody but i was wandering what everyone elses favourites were.

MildPossession
Think the group is horrendous.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by MildPossession
Think the group is horrendous.

Why do you think they are so bad?

Mugen
they're pretty damn bad, vocal wise, the lead singer is ok at best, and the rest of them just dance around, and their debut song "like me" made them sound like sluts. so yeah, like MildPossesion said, there horredous. dots < i love that smilie

tinkerbell668
I just dont like em...dont know why but they erk me.....yeah

el_barto
Maybe it's because they have little to no musical talent and their songs suck? The mind boggles to why you don't like this group.

LiveAndLetDie
I hate them. Why would society let such a ****-infested song on the radio, better yet, why would they allow little girls to listen to it? AGH.

Makedde
I don't mind them, I think their songs are catchy.

Murda Mase
Those chicks are mad hot.

The songs are pretty good.

cool_dudes_rule
there like the worst RnB group ive heard.

tinkerbell668
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
I hate them. Why would society let such a ****-infested song on the radio, better yet, why would they allow little girls to listen to it? AGH.

I totally agree with you, but as far as why hey would let in onto the radio, thats pretty easy. Society craves the shock value, look at some films today. the more vulgar the better. Violence and vulgarness is excepted in our society.

**Gen_Thorin**
i love staring at themshock ninja

Roulette
Originally posted by tinkerbell668
I totally agree with you, but as far as why hey would let in onto the radio, thats pretty easy. Society craves the shock value, look at some films today. the more vulgar the better. Violence and vulgarness is excepted in our society.

Yup, exactly right. I can't stand the Pussycat dollsO.O...their songs are like a powerdrill to my head. But, unfortunately, sex sells....so no wonder why their songs make it to the top 5 *shudders*

Alpha Centauri
If you think The Pussycat Dolls have shock value...I am shocked.

-AC

tinkerbell668
well not hard core shock value but enough to say ew...they dress like sluts and sing about stupid slutty things, I mean when you have lyrics like, "Dont ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me, dont ya wish your girlfriend was a freak like me"...that jsut doesnt fly with me...I mean okay their not the most eccentirc group out there, just one of the worst.

Eternal Turmoil
The main singer screams into the microphone while the others try to dance sexily in the background.

ilovedaniel
Does anyone actually know why none of the other singers do much singing apart from Nicole(the lead singer)? Its a band so some of the others should have a go, although in their new song, Carmit and Melody sing a bit.

lil bitchiness
They are so wrong...so very wrong. The songs are terrible. What the heck is all about that Beep song...

I bet someone came up with those lyrics, sitting on a toilet seat, thinking''im bored, lets write a song''. Terrible.

Piggle Humsy
Has anyone noticed how much the 3rd girl from the left in this image
http://entimg.msn.com/i/mu/p/pussycatdolls/pussycatdolls_150x200.jpg
sounds like Christina Aguilera!??
If you listen to their version of sway... about a third of the way into the song she does this vocal gymnastic bit and if I hadn't seen the music video of the song I would have sworn it was Christina Aguilera singing on the track!
they sound identical!

a1hsauce
oh come on people...its music, let them sing if they want to sing

Alpha Centauri
Nobody is trying to stop them, they're just awful.

-AC

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Has anyone noticed how much the 3rd girl from the left in this image
http://entimg.msn.com/i/mu/p/pussycatdolls/pussycatdolls_150x200.jpg
sounds like Christina Aguilera!??
If you listen to their version of sway... about a third of the way into the song she does this vocal gymnastic bit and if I hadn't seen the music video of the song I would have sworn it was Christina Aguilera singing on the track!
they sound identical!

Lol- Yeh i think this is Melody. She's my favourite out of all the group. I really don't think this group are bad, is it just the lyrics to the songs you don't like or there actual singing? And the song Sway is a really good song, i love it and i don't mind its a copy, because the song works really well!

Piggle Humsy
I think they have pretty good voices, I don't mind their stuff... even the annoying songs like "beep" are catchy.. like Lady Lumps by Black Eyed Peas.. they are stupid lyrics but catchy songs laughing out loud

I like their version of sway, knowing and loving the original, I think they covered it pretty well. yes

Roulette
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
They are so wrong...so very wrong. The songs are terrible. What the heck is all about that Beep song...

I bet someone came up with those lyrics, sitting on a toilet seat, thinking''im bored, lets write a song''. Terrible.

laughing out loud

I heard that song for the first time on tv today.

Good lawd O.O...it's their worst song.

*curls up into a ball and cries*

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I think they have pretty good voices, I don't mind their stuff... even the annoying songs like "beep" are catchy.. like Lady Lumps by Black Eyed Peas.. they are stupid lyrics but catchy songs laughing out loud

I like their version of sway, knowing and loving the original, I think they covered it pretty well. yes

smile Yeh i think i agree with you on this. The video is really good. And even though some of their songs are a bit, you know unsuitable for some people, they are catchy and thats what makes them good.

Roulette
Damn them and their perfect bodies...schmoll

a1hsauce
well they must be doing something right if theyre still around right?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by el_barto
No, I dont wish my girlfriend was just like them!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by a1hsauce
well they must be doing something right if theyre still around right?

I don't get that rationale. Why must they?

They aren't doing anything themselves. They are doing what they are told, by people who write their songs for them. They will be around until their fanbase grow up (and even that is giving them too much credit).

-AC

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't get that rationale. Why must they?

They aren't doing anything themselves. They are doing what they are told, by people who write their songs for them. They will be around until their fanbase grow up (and even that is giving them too much credit).

-AC

All their songs have been at number one so far so people must like them. Does anyone know if they are really famous anyone else in the
world like the USA? I see no problems with them but maybe they should write their own stuff! However, loads of bands have someone writing
their songs for them so the pussycat dolls aren't the only ones. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
If you don't write and perform your own songs then you're nothing more than a glorified kareoke act.

-AC

Smallville
Terrible group.

papabeard
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Why do you think they are so bad?

If you dont know its already too late.

Piggle Humsy
I was wondering if people knew the history of 'the pussycat dolls'?
because it wasn't a 'pop group' to begin with..

Otus

Roulette
All their songs have been at number one so far so people must like them. Does anyone know if they are really famous anyone else in the
world like the USA?

Well, over here in Australia, they seem very popular.

I'm pretty sure that their first song and that other song..erm 'stick with you' or whatever, were number 1's.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Roulette

I'm pretty sure that their first song and that other song..erm 'stick with you' or whatever, were number 1's.

I think Dont cha, Stickwitu, Sway and Beep have all been number 1's over here so they must be doing well. You know the song Beep, are the beeps in it actually covering words up or is it supposed to be in it seeing as the song is called beep, i was just wandering if anyone knew. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Roulette

yeah,for little teenyboppers that like mainstream music roll eyes (sarcastic)

ilovedaniel
smile Does anyone know what nationality the pussycat dolls come from? I thought they were american but im not entirely sure now. rolling on floor laughing

Tthe Almighty
they are american, i think the lead singer is from las vegas

Roulette
I think Dont cha, Stickwitu, Sway and Beep have all been number 1's over here so they must be doing well. You know the song Beep, are the beeps in it actually covering words up or is it supposed to be in it seeing as the song is called beep, i was just wandering if anyone knew. stick out tongue

Erm...I think the beeps are covering up wordsyes Don't they talk about the guys looking at their..erm..'beeps'...or something?^-^ haha....'beep'...what a funny word^-^...*easily amused*ninja

Roulette
Originally posted by K.Diddy
yeah,for little teenyboppers that like mainstream music roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hehe...indeedles!^-^ And there's a shitload of them around, so no wonder why the Pussycat Dolls are doing so well.

Da preacher
If they weren't hot they'd be NOTHING!

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Da preacher
If they weren't hot they'd be NOTHING!

I think the main singer, Nicole was in a band before the pussycat dolls. Oh i remember she was in a band that entered into Popstars the Rivals but when they split up she joined the pussycat dolls. I wander what sorta song they will release next. Happy Dance

Red Superfly
They aren't that hot either.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They aren't that hot either.

stick out tongue If anyone is a fan of the pussycat dolls, you can vote for them here as your favourite popstars. www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/newsround and then click on vote and the topic popstars. I was also wandering if anyone can guess what sort of song the dolls will release next? rolling on floor laughing

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i like the beep song its really good...i actually saw them at wango tango they were like the surprise guest or something ..and the last band to perform and i was surprised to see how thin they are ...i mean they are so tiny ...they are just beautiful! they dont even look real...their tanned flawless skin and tiny tiny bodies ..aww too cute...anyway i think that the main singer really does have a voice...i dont know if the whole band could make it on their own aside their looks but the main singer can she has a good voice <3

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i like the beep song its really good...i actually saw them at wango tango they were like the surprise guest or something ..and the last band to perform and i was surprised to see how thin they are ...i mean they are so tiny ...they are just beautiful! they dont even look real...their tanned flawless skin and tiny tiny bodies ..aww too cute...anyway i think that the main singer really does have a voice...i dont know if the whole band could make it on their own aside their looks but the main singer can she has a good voice <3

I think most celebritys nowa days have gone skinny because the media thinks they need to lose weight. I expect all 6 of them have always been quite thin. I think the others could go solo aswell if they really wanted to but maybe they just feel more comfortable in a group where the main singer is singing the verses and they join in with the chorus. I think beep is quite a catchy song and if people like it, then that's good!

jediperson
i like these chicks

especially the songs

Beep

Dont Cha

and Buttons

ilovedaniel
Buttons is the pussycat dolls new song which is going to be released at the end of the month sometime i think. Its actually quite a catchy tune i think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.