Whats your favourite spell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilovedaniel
My favourite spell would have to be Bombarda because Hermione used it for freeing sirius out of the prison in the third book and film. I was wandering what everyone elses favourite spells were?

ndfreak
i like the spell that dd used in the fifth book when fighting the minister and dawlish.
but i dont think jkr sed the name of it.

sammii
AVADA KADAVRA

haha stick out tongue

boycrazeh
sesceptrama (sp?) the one 'half blood prince' tells harry in the book

Barker
Sectumsempra thumb up

Hermione202
Sectumsempra.

Council#13
Reducto

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by sammii
AVADA KADAVRA

haha stick out tongue

Ha, Naughty! LOL stick out tongue Does anyone like the spell Ridiculous? Im always wandering that if i faced a boggart, then i would wander what would come out of it for me, im not exactly sure what im scared of but if you were faced with a boggart, what do you think would come out of the wardrobe for you? Maybe mine would be a shark! confused

ndfreak
i think mine would be death i would see myself and my friends and family dead
tats my worst fear

The Phantom
Watch as we go off topic.... stay on topic... there is a boggart thread too.

ilovedaniel
Does anyone know how many spells there actually is? I expect there's thousands. Lol, I wander what Dumbledore, Harry, Ron and Hermione's favourite spells were, does anyone have an idea?

TheOnes2
If i was a wizard, i would go around using killing people for fun. Although first i'd learn how to become an animagus first incase i get put into azkaban

The Phantom
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
Does anyone know how many spells there actually is? I expect there's thousands. Lol, I wander what Dumbledore, Harry, Ron and Hermione's favourite spells were, does anyone have an idea? Are. Not is.

Council#13
Reducto. Does anything.
Or maybe stupefy. no no reducto. maybe that one that dumbledore used to make the candle to go out, then come back on (movie)

scooby doo 12
stupefy

mega reader32
acio becues u get anything u want

mega reader32
acio book

mega reader32
see reading reading reading reading reading reading

The Phantom
Originally posted by mega reader32
acio becues u get anything u want Originally posted by mega reader32
see reading reading reading reading reading reading Originally posted by mega reader32
acio book TRIPLE POSTING! Big no no! This is what edit button for!

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by The Phantom
TRIPLE POSTING! Big no no! This is what edit button for!

a big no no

dagurlhoolived
i dunno, i always likes basics, like lumos....accio, just the little things that would make life easier, but of course stupefy, for anyone that gets on your nerves

scooby doo 12
accio

anthonystop18
serpent sorcier u know the one when draco and harry in duelling club and draco makes a snake comes out of his wand

16carlos1989
My faves would either be Avada Kedavra, Sectumsempra, or Alohamora the one to unlock all doors. well most of them.

ilovedaniel
I think Errarnia Excubay is a good one for killing spiders which Harry uses in the second book/film. Oh and sorry for my spelling mistake there.

Primavera
Definitely the Serpensortia spell in the performance of Tom Felton!

Darth POW
i liked sectumsempra, the one which dangles people upside down and the one lupin uses in book 3 to fire chewing gum at peeves....
i dnt know any of the names lol

ndfreak
i think its levicorpas but i duno how to spell it!

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by ndfreak
i think its levicorpas but i duno how to spell it!

Yeh i think the spellings something like that. I also like expelliarmus and alohmora which hermione uses to unlock doors in the first book/film. I think Lord Voldemorts favourite spell would be....hmmm, let's think Avarda Kedavra.

springboy34
Acio

springboy34
Yeh i think the spellings something like that. I also like expelliarmus and alohmora which hermione uses to unlock doors in the first book/film. [/Q
Are you sure expelliaurmus unlock doors.

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
Yeh i think the spellings something like that. I also like expelliarmus and alohmora which hermione uses to unlock doors in the first book/film. Expelliaurmus is a disarming spell. Alahamora or however you spell it unlocks doors.

Also its ACCIO! Two C's.

maxxam12
I like Sectumsempra, Avda Kadavra, Petrificus totallus and Expelliarmus.

Denniz234
Crucio is the best cause people pain or imperio you could make anyone do anything

Darth POW
i liked the whole occlumensy thing introduced in book 5....but thats not really a spell....

Denniz234
yeh i think thats pretty good as well id still rather make someone do something with imperio though

springboy34
Accio

Council#13
relashio! reducto!!!! stupefy!!!!!! impedimenta!!!!!!!!! crucio!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evillaugh

Darth POW
it would be amazing to have a duel only using sectumsempra and any defensive spells...

Council#13
kinda bloody. it's like everyone is bleeding because they were cut a thousand times by misplaced sectumsorpia spells...
i prefer the good ol' fashion knocking around spells. none of this fancy slicing stuff

Denniz234
ca u die from sectumsempra??

Darth POW
probably... you would lose a lot of blood maybe...

DarkC
Probably Sectumsempra or Stunning.

anthonystop18
expeliarmous

ilovedaniel
I don't know why but i quite like Wingardium leviosa, as i think its funny when hermione is trying to teach ron how to say the spell propaly and when ron uses it on the troll.

springboy34
accio

ilovedaniel
The other day i was watching harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban and i thought that expectro patronum was quite a good spell as it sends away dementors but does anyone have any ideas what there patronus would be when they cast the spell. I think mine would be a fox, i don't know why though.lol

springboy34
expecto patrum and accio.

The Phantom
expecto patrum and accio. One, stop repeating yourself. Two you spelt that spell wrong.... and it was in the post above!

springboy34
so will i get banned for misspelling a spell.

The Phantom
so will i get banned for misspelling a spell. No but I just like complaining about peoples spelling because people should learn to spell. How do you pass school with that spelling?

HP Fanatic
Levicorpus

d-fly_girl008
i like accio...

Because I can
accio and stupefy

hpfanizzledizzl
avada decara.

just kidding Phantom.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Barker
Sectumsempra thumb up

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
i like accio...

I like accio aswell-dosent it give you light from the end of your wand?

draxx_tOfU
wouldnt it be cool to...apperate!

expecto patronum and conjuring spells!!

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
wouldnt it be cool to...apperate!

expecto patronum and conjuring spells!!

Yeh apsoutley, i would love to apparate, is there actually a spell for this?

Demonic Phoenix
Yeh apsoutley, i would love to apparate, is there actually a spell for this?

Nope, there is no spell for apparating or disapparating.

My spells would be....expelliarmus, accio, stupefy, tarantalegra & expecto patronum

x_hp_fan
hmm... I think one of my favorite spell is Accio. I'm always losing things, and I find them when it's too late. I can't think of any other spells though. Expcept silencio, so I could use it on my sister.
(Not the sister I'm talking about in my wanna-be-sig)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.