Possible Spoilers, You May Not Want To Read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
Here's a Q and A that aint it cool news apparently did regarding Spider-man 3. I don't know who they talked to, so I don't know if any of it is true or not. Sony already deleted the interview in the link below. Please post you comments.

Q1. Who are the villains and how much screentime does each one get?

A. Venom,Sandman, and GG2. Sandman is the main one, building up to venom at end. GG has a good amount, though not sure how much time. He's in 2 major battles.

Q3.Does Venom fight in this movie or does he just show up as a cliffhanger?

A. Yes he fights. Again, he will fight Spidey with Sandman at the end, the movie leads up to this "battle royale" at the construction site. GG will also join in the fight, but not on the sides of Ven/San. GG fights with Spidey instead.

Q5.I'm kinda confused,does spidey wear the symbiote before Brock gets it?

A.Yes. After his date with MJ, the symbiote clings to his shoe and waits for Parker in his room one night. He then wakes up upside down on the side of a building wearing the symbiote costume.

Q7.And how long does he wear the suit?

A.For right now, a good chunk since the movie is about Peter and how the symbiote possesses him, and the decisions he has to make.

Here's the link for the rest of the questions and there are a lot of them

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22569

H. S. 6
For some reason, I doubt it.

Cascador
Originally posted by H. S. 6
For some reason, I doubt it.

some reason huh...you spidey sense? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Cascador
some reason huh...you spidey sense? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

No, but why do the questions skip every other number? That threw me off... blink

steverules
Very good fake trailer. I'm sure the sand through the key hole is from 'the mummy.'

Doc Ock
Did anyone notice it said "Removed at the request of Sony".

This is obviously true then,otherwise they wouldn't give a crap.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Did anyone notice it said "Removed at the request of Sony".

This is obviously true then,otherwise they wouldn't give a crap.

True, but I would have rather seen the Q & A.

A lot of things from SuperHero Hype get taken off, such as the fake pic of Venom that was previously posted.

I guess I'm just skeptical. stick out tongue

Cascador
Well it was taken away by sony pictures (the animation isnt gone because its fake)
so I'm pretty confident that it was taken away because what was said in it was too confidential.

H. S. 6
So, assuming the poster is true as well as this Q & A, then we'll have Spidey in the symbiote costume, Sandman, Green Goblin II, and Venom? blink

I hope that's not true... erm

atharpina
It said mostly Sandman, some GG2, and a little Venom at the end.

That's do-able. I trust them.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by atharpina
It said mostly Sandman, some GG2, and a little Venom at the end.

That's do-able. I trust them.

Yeah, I agree. If Sandman and Green Goblin were focused on during the main part of the film, it would work. In fact, it would be perfect. Have Venom be introduced near the end, setting up for four.

However, if the Q & A is true, then it will be Spidey in the symbiote, Sandman, Green Goblin, and Venom. erm

atharpina
I think it was actually trying to say that a good amount of screen time is dedicated to Spidey using the symbiote and it slowly urging him do things he normally wouldn't ever do (kill). He would have it removed, and it would find Eddie. Thus, creating the Venom we all know and love.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by atharpina
I think it was actually trying to say that a good amount of screen time is dedicated to Spidey using the symbiote and it slowly urging him do things he normally wouldn't ever do (kill). He would have it removed, and it would find Eddie. Thus, creating the Venom we all know and love.

But hopefully, that won't happen until the end.

I'd rather see Peter struggle with the symbiote while having to deal with Sandman and Green Goblin, and then use Eddie Brock getting the symbiote as a cliffhanger. erm

Let's face it: Venom deserves his own movie.

Knightfall93
Has anyone got a copy of the Q/A and pix? I really wanna see 'em...

Cascador
Let's face it: Venom deserves his own movie.

I agree, that's why I think he'll return for spider-man 4. He gets the symbiote in the end of 3 gets in a fight with spider-man, gg and sandman...but it's only sandman who gets defeated...Venom returns for the 4rth movie, otherwise the third one is gonna suck balls!

Doc Ock
LOL!

There's a big brawl at the end on a construction site with Venom,Sandman,GG2 and Spidey.

I'm sorry but that is lame.I prefer the one on one fights.It worked for GG and Ock.

A four way battle is going to be so messy.

Doc Ock
And what the hell is Harry doing helping Peter?? It better be AFTER he puts him thru some misery.

H. S. 6
LOL!

There's a big brawl at the end on a construction site with Venom,Sandman,GG2 and Spidey.

I'm sorry but that is lame.I prefer the one on one fights.It worked for GG and Ock.

That's how I feel, and that's why I hope this Q & A is false. erm

Cascador
And what the hell is Harry doing helping Peter?? It better be AFTER he puts him thru some misery.

wasn't it said that he would have two fights....one in the beginning and one in the end? In the beginning against Peter and later along Peter

Knightfall93
Harry must DIE at the end when he realises Pete is still his best pal

H. S. 6
Which is pretty dumb. erm

Green Goblin should whip Peter's ass the first time around, and then after, Peter should get pissed and whip his and Sandman's ass, simotameously. cool

Knightfall93
Yeah?

willRules
that site may actually be quite or close to accurate. I remember reading some rumours about the spider-man 2 movie before it came out on that site and the rumours which weren't dead on were very close to being true......................

doctorstrongbad
You thinking Harry will die in part 3? You know they will being back normal correct? Just like in the comics.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by willRules
that site may actually be quite or close to accurate. I remember reading some rumours about the spider-man 2 movie before it came out on that site and the rumours which weren't dead on were very close to being true......................

I tell you this,if Sony asked them to remove that interview,then it must have had some legitimacy to it.

Otherwise they wouldn't give a rat's ass.Fake BS is posted all the time.You don't see them asking to remove all that too.

spencerspider
^exactly, so I feel happy for the most part, I want to see Harry have a huge role and be a goblin.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by spencerspider
^exactly, so I feel happy for the most part, I want to see Harry have a huge role and be a goblin.

As it should be.Good thing Sand brain is not the solo villain.He'd be like the real sandman,and put me to sleep.

And although I'm still unhappy Grace is playing Venom,at least he doesn't show up until the end.

atharpina
LOL!

I think it could work. Maybe.

I mean if it's Peter and Harry(as Goblin) vs Sandman vs Venom then I think it would be pretty awesome, provided they do it right. I can see where you'd be worried they'd get it all messy and hard to follow, but the other SM movie fights were pretty awesome and this could outdo them all.

chucktaylor
I think this is bogus...

It may be true, it may not..but if someone would post a lie to get attention, this "Sony took it out by request" idea might be the best...

Spider-Dan
It's a fake! Here's why... *** Removed at the request of Sony, Sam Rami, God and some guy named Bob ***

So, you see, it's all there in black and white.

'Nuff said.

Lord Paradise
I think that when they finally have all the villains established and are willing to reveal they'll immediately have a teaser trailer on some big name movie... but I'm usually wrong. There's no way they'll go straight from one to three villains with two being A-listers.

H. S. 6
I tell you this,if Sony asked them to remove that interview,then it must have had some legitimacy to it.

Otherwise they wouldn't give a rat's ass.Fake BS is posted all the time.You don't see them asking to remove all that too.

That's not true. They removed a fake picture of Venom a while ago, also from SuperheroHype.

Doc Ock
That's not true. They removed a fake picture of Venom a while ago, also from SuperheroHype.

How do we know this pic is fake??

H. S. 6
How do we know this pic is fake??

It was made by a fan from the boards. They admitted making it. stick out tongue

I'll see if I can find a link.

Doc Ock
It was made by a fan from the boards. They admitted making it. stick out tongue

I'll see if I can find a link.

Ah right.I didn't see this pic,so I didn't know.

That still doesn't prove anything.If the fan admitted making a BS pic,then they would naturally remove it.

Was this guy trying to pass it off as genuine??

H. S. 6
Ah right.I didn't see this pic,so I didn't know.

That still doesn't prove anything.If the fan admitted making a BS pic,then they would naturally remove it.

Was this guy trying to pass it off as genuine??

I believe so. I'm pretty sure they sent it to AintItCool, but it was taken down quickly afterwards.

It was a bit of time ago. Guess it doesn't mean much now. erm

Ah hell, I'll just hope for the best now. stick out tongue

Doc Ock
I believe so. I'm pretty sure they sent it to AintItCool, but it was taken down quickly afterwards.

It was a bit of time ago. Guess it doesn't mean much now. erm

Ah hell, I'll just hope for the best now. stick out tongue

That makes sense.If they find out something they thought might be genuine,is in fact not,when then they'll remove it.

But this interview was removed by request of Sony.I have only seen that happen once during the SM-2 filming days.And that's when a description of the cafe scene where Ock arrives to threaten Peter and kidnap MJ was leaked on-line.

Everyone was a bit skeptical,then it was whipped away by Sony.Then we saw it in the trailer in December,and knew it was genuine.

willRules

yes

Knightfall93
I can't WAIT!

Darkside 999
this is getin really boring

steverules
Sound's cool. Kinda what I expected.

carnageandvenom
it would be prety interesting but really its pretty hard to kill sandman

amity75
I'm not a huge spider-man fan but but I love the movies and really, the most visually stunning villain you could have in a spidey movie is Venom and I can't wait for summer 2008. This time next year this forum will have reached pre EPIII levels of hysteria.

Doc Ock
Summer 2008?? What the f**k?

amity75
Summer 2008?? What the f**k? Sorry, Typo.

spencerspider
lol don't even say 2008.. such a wait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.