seth green as joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lino111
what do u think?

atharpina
The Joker's supposed to be like what? 6' 2?

And he's like what? 5' 2?

lino111
then he can play jj

lino111
what about hugh laurie then

Knightfall93
JJ??? What the f**k? No. I say Battany'll do, that fan fave sounds good wassname and Willem dafoe would be my fave!!!

Cascador
William Dafoe already did the Green Goblin, picking him would be like copying from spider-man in a way...cause the Green Goblin and the Joker have similar character features

Knightfall93
I know but he was SO good,can you remember his evil grin?

atharpina
It was very good. Unfortunantly, they've already missed that boat. As Cascador said, it would be too repetative for him.

Silverstein
willem dafoe is like the villain for every movie, plus the joker has an angular face, not a square face. AND seth green; meh, never seen him in a serious role

Knightfall93
Joker needs to be thin, 6 foot-ish, thiun face

lino111

Knightfall93
d'oh yes or 'oh no?

Cascador
seth green....too small, too young...too amaturewink

Knightfall93
Hear hear!!!

Rafkins_Warning
Seth Green????

LMFAO!

Hmmm... Maybe he could work as Mad Hatter... in a few more years, after he's had some more experience in a serious role... hell, even as Jervis he's be too inappropriate for the part! He just doesn't seem to fit in the Bat-verse to me.

steverules
Two words: bad idea.

NoFate007
Five words: Bring back Greg the Bunny

lol

Bad idea for Seth to be Joker in my opinion, but if he wants to do GTB again, that'd be great.

Knightfall93
LOL

atharpina
What's Greg the Bunny?

NoFate007
Greg the Bunny was a short-lived TV show on Fox. It was about puppets being real, but sort of an anti-Sesame Street. They weren't all nice and cuddly, they were idiots sort of. One of them was a bear with a helmet on who was like an alcoholic jerk, Tarty was a retarded turtle, Greg the bunny was the main character along with Seth Green and Eugene Levy (who played Seth's father). It was funny, but only lasted like 13 episodes unfortunately sad

Knightfall93
*sighs* "cool"

atharpina
Haha, I think I would have loved that show. Too bad I missed it.

Yeah, anyways. I've met Seth Green in person...I just can't picture a Joker who only comes up to my lip.

Knightfall93
True... too short indeed!

hawkwind
hmm seth green as the joker?? thats pretty stupid. the joker should be played by.....sean penn

Deicide
Hey, what about Andrew Koenig, the guy who briefly played the Joker in the Batman Dead End film?? he looked like a very convincing Joker to me. the best one ive seen so far. he looks like the comic book representation.....yeah, id go with him. he is a better choice than who you all have listed here.

Knightfall93
What's dead End? send a pic of the guy... and stop telling us all our ideas are crap please, it'll just get you in arfguments...

Deicide
first off I never said your ideas on here were crap. and i dont have any pics of Andrew Koenig to show you. Andrew Koenig is the son of Walter Koenig who played Chekov on the original series of Star Trek. Andrew also played the character "Boner" on family tv show Growing Pains. i guess u will just have to download the Batman Dead End film and see for yourself. anyway u all have seth green and sean penn listed to play the Joker for christ sakes. the joker is 6 foot tall or something like that isint he? how tall is seth green and sean penn? oh and the guy u had listen to play the Joker (brian c bethel) from the Grayson film also looks pretty convincing to me. i in no way meant any offense.

shaber
Was he Scott Evil in Austen Powers? Hardly suitable no

Knightfall93
Jesus, talk about flaming ideas! "some of those ideas were crap" "Sean Penn... blah blah BLAHHHHHHHH", yeah, i dont like sean Penn but no need to telll everyone they talk CRAP

Jamaican
A Big FAT HELL NO

I can't think of one person that could potray the Joker in a way to give the character the proper credit he is due.

Looks-wise, maybe Adrian Brody. He's got the tall, lanky look. Not to mention his face with some white paint could pull it off. He's got the big nose, the crooked smile and the hair.

I don't know how well an actor he is, BUT we saw him play someone pretty crazy in 'The Village'. That would be The Joker coked up enough so that he doesn't speak or plan to kill anyone or blow anything up, but still not sedated enough to stop playing pranks lol.

HellMaster93
The Village? Is that the thing with the forest and the colour yellow?

Jamaican
Yup. Their raincoats were yellow but the coats of the 'monsters' were red. Alot of people didn't like the movie. I didn't think it was bad, just it wasn't what people were expecting. But that's a whole other topic completely.

He's also the guy from King Kong & The Pianist.

Alec Brood
Hell no. He should stick with comedies.

HellMaster93
He was Jack in KK, right? And he was OK there...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.