Darth Revan Vs Thrawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
They are each given the same equipment, the same amount of soldiers the same everything. They are both as unfamiliar with the equipment. It's a battle of tactics.

Who wins?

ArthasKnight
There's a thread exactly like this in the EU section, pretty hard to miss too.

zephiel7
Yea, but it is with different parameters. I am saying each side has the same equipment

Fishy
Can't say...

docb77
I'll say the same thing I said in the other thread.... If Thrawn gets a look at Revans favorite art he'll own him!

zephiel7
And if Revan is allowed his echani precognition, then he'll own Thrawn.

Morridini
During the KotoR games I have not seen anything saying that Revan would even match the tactical genius of Thrawn.

Fishy
Originally posted by Morridini
During the KotoR games I have not seen anything saying that Revan would even match the tactical genius of Thrawn.

He did turn around the tide of a losing war and beat people with superior training and with superior technology with a lost army...

Don't know if that could match Thrawn though, but comparing generals is really the hardest thing you can do. Far more difficult then a vs fight, there are so many things you have to take into account with it, its impossible to really place a good guess.

Darth_Glentract
Thrawn. He would have WTFpwned one of the most capable tacticians ever(Ackbar) if he hadn't been assassinated by his bodyguard. Nothing shows that Thrawn would be able to match him.

Revan beat the Mandalorian's, but the Mandalalorians were outnumbered five to one. He fought effectively against the Republic, but he had the element of surprise, superior technology, and superior numbers because of the SF. Not exactly a fair fight.

IKC
Grand Admiral takes it.

Veneficus
Janus himself said it best when he claimed this threads were impossible to determain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.