500,000,000,000 queens vs an unblooded predator with no tech, and no armer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bracken
How do you like that black @$$hole?

Black Adam
This is just sad .....

Darth Kal-El
spite thread shifty

Pepito
No-one cares about aliens or predators

bracken
i

AJ4LIFE
i find this racist and pafetic im telling..... no really im reporting u, i knew americans can be mean but christ

bracken
Originally posted by Pepito
No-one cares about aliens or predators

I

bracken
i

AJ4LIFE
u are an *******, i dont if u are joking but u are a ****ing peice of shit and i hope u die u bastard

bracken
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i find this racist and pafetic im telling..... no really im reporting u, i knew americans can be mean but christ

What are you going to report me for? pafedicness?

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha
geek!

AJ4LIFE
no for being a complete ******* u calling me a geek i dont spend every day reading comics u ******* i hope u die and believe me when u do u going to hell die ***** die thats racist bitchh

bracken
u are an *******, i dont if u are joking but u are a ****ing peice of shit and i hope u die u bastard

And you cant spell!

bracken
no for being a complete ******* u calling me a geek i dont spend every day reading comics u ******* i hope u die and believe me when u do u going to hell die ***** die thats racist bitchh

I am reporting you, SIR.

bracken

Wow are you retarded your gonna get band. Esey their Fido!

AJ4LIFE
i dont care i was rushing ***** what did he do to make u so angry, insult yor mother, your liky your in america or id fly from wales and kick yor ass

Pepito
Originally posted by bracken
And you cant spell!

No-one likes you, Bracken. You're pathetic for using racial abuse just because you had a disagreement on a comics versus forum.

bracken

Im not going to hell maybe you are, or black adam for making baybe jesus cry.
Why would you say somthing like that black adam?

AJ4LIFE
thanks i got freinds here who will stick up for me, thank u pepito where not freinds but thanks, u will be banned for being racist

inamilist
whats really funny is that since AJ4LIFE got offended by someone saying black @$$hole (which if im not mistaken is a direct southpark quote....)

he has been 2-3 times more offensive...

one persons inappropriate behaviour does not justify yours

oh, and for the record, black ******* isnt racist, racism would be saying "all black people are assholes"

or, AJ4LIFE, your indignation at it is a form of soft racism, being that you think black people dont have a sense of humor, or are overly sensitive.

:P peace

bracken
i dont care i was rushing ***** what did he do to make u so angry, insult yor mother, your liky your in america or id fly from wales and kick yor ass

He insulted ALIENS witch are alot more holy then my mother!

bracken
Originally posted by inamilist
whats really funny is that since AJ4LIFE got offended by someone saying black @$$hole (which if im not mistaken is a direct southpark quote....)

he has been 2-3 times more offensive...

one persons inappropriate behaviour does not justify yours

oh, and for the record, black ******* isnt racist, racism would be saying "all black people are assholes"

or, AJ4LIFE, your indignation at it is a form of soft racism, being that you think black people dont have a sense of humor, or are overly sensitive.

:P peace

Peace

bracken
thanks i got freinds here who will stick up for me, thank u pepito where not freinds but thanks, u will be banned for being racist

How was i racist? Youv got problems. Talk to a shrenk. Its called
mella-dramatic.

AJ4LIFE
i went a bit mad i know but thats the only morale i have and i find that offensive lets just close it, and forget it ever happened, oh and by the way i was only trying to have a go at bracken, im sorry if i offened anyone else

bracken
i went a bit mad i know but thats the only morale i have and i find that offensive lets just close it, and forget it ever happened, oh and by the way i was only trying to have a go at bracken, im sorry if i offened anyone else

What did I do, I did not mean do be racest, see a shrenk, seiriusly.

AJ4LIFE
well ill take that as a apologee, okay now were even

bracken
please stop

AJ4LIFE
i stoped already, just close this,

bracken
well ill take that as a apologee, okay now were even

No we are not. I cant aford to get banned so lets stop hear. Even though im uber pist.

Wally West
The Predator wins.

bracken
i stoped already, just close this,

Alright Ill stop, THNZ

AJ4LIFE
okay but no mre racisim please,

dman2008
Originally posted by bracken
No we are not. I cant aford to get banned so lets stop hear. Even though im uber pist.

why can't you afford to get banned confused

WrathfulDwarf
Kill two birds with a stone. This thread serves no purpose.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.