Comic Characters You Wouldn't DARE to Piss Off....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No cosmics. No herald-levels. Name a character you wouldn't want to piss off....

Next Venom_girl
Let's see, the following would be a bad idea to piss off 'cause they could kill you in nasty ways: Venom, Carnage, Punisher, Deathstroke, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Doomsday, Darkness, Ian Nottingham, Wolverine, Sabertooth...

H. S. 6
Venom, Carnage, Wolverine, Doc Ock...

Knightfall93
Bruce Banner...

FG725
too many to list

Rewmac
All of them big grinbig grinbig grin Ok maybe Wolverine big grinbig grin

Knightfall93
*shivers* Malebolgia

Next Venom_girl
lol Violator, that's one scary clown.

nathan summers
Howard the Duck. no

leonheartmm
batman.

H. S. 6
Doop.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by nathan summers
Howard the Duck. no
Hardly a threat, just take him to a Chinese restaurant. Mmmm duck, yummy.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Hardly a threat, just take him to a Chinese restaurant. Mmmm duck, yummy.

He won't go.. sad

steverules
The hulk.

Scarecrow756
Batman and Bruce Banner.

dman2008
Ambush Bug http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Ambush+Bug+DC+Comics/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=13aaj24ll/EXP=1141070900/*-http%3A//www.supermanhomepage.com/images/comic-covers/Pre-Crisis-Covers/1984/act560s.jpg

King KAM
Thanos

willRules
Deadpool, you probably wouldn't have to do anything and he'd still kill you...............

King KAM
Originally posted by willRules
Deadpool, you probably wouldn't have to do anything and he'd still kill you............... ......unless you have an ounce of skill.

Rewmac
Maybe I wouldn't piss off Aunt May or Alfred (Batman's servant) but would piss off everybody else, but these two...

willRules
yes Alfred has his greener shotgun and May has rock cakes...........

DigiMark007
Midnighter. Thanos would just vaporize me. That I could handle. MN'er can make your life hell, and decapitate you enough to make you feel so much pain you wish you were dead.

R.O.T. Yahman
The Joker ..... Look what happened to the Royal Flush gang ! smile

Scoobless
Krypto

Lighthammer
Blade and Punisher

Marcus4600
Punisher, Blade, Thor, War Machine, and about any Marvel hero. Another big one is Toxin. eep. *shrinks*

One person I would love to piss off because he wouldn't do anything to me is Superman. I'd stand on top of a building with a Venom t-shirt on with a megaphone calling him a dick, asking him about his super-mathmetical skills when he can't even multiply, and remind him of the fact that although I don't have super-everything, at least I can make babies with my woman.

Wow. I just read over that and realized how bad that looks. I have the sudden urge to go to confessional, and I'm not Catholic.

Next Venom_girl
ROFLMAO!!!
http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html

spiderboy5
Vader.

kenobi
The molecule man, Deathstroke, Sabretooth, Atom Smasher.

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
Krypto

laughing

steverules
Aunt May. She has her upper (hidden) body strength.

Marcus4600
^ and she wouldn't bake anymore cookies.

Swanky-Tuna
I'd have to go with midnighter too. He just enjoys causing pain too much.

Wally West
Doom.

jgiant
Punisher and HULK

DarkCrawler
Hulk would just smash you. I wouldn't be scared if he was after me - I doubt that he would ever find me if I hid.

Punisher, on the other hand, could devise some crazy and painful shit. Like the stuff he did to Nicky Cavella.

Knightfall93
I wouldnt be csraed of Namor... I've called him Spock enough times to know he's a wuss!

The Ion
Originally posted by Scoobless
Krypto
Good pick.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I wouldnt be csraed of Namor... I've called him Spock enough times to know he's a wuss!

Nobody even mentioned Namor.

Now you are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

http://z.about.com/d/collectdolls/1/0/l/G/troll.jpg

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Knightfall93

Yeah, because you're able to lift a submarine, or knock the Hulk around so hard that he reverts to Bruce Banner. I would just looooove to see Batman do that, since you obsess over him. Guess what? Aquaman is a Namor ripoff! Spock stole his ears from Namor! Also, Namor would tear you in half and serve you with a Batman Casserole with a side of Nightwing, and a Robin Rhubarb Pie for desert. Dick.

TheKahn
Rorschach, Shadowcat (she could inflict a lot of pain if she wanted to), and Professor X

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Yeah, because you're able to lift a submarine, or knock the Hulk around so hard that he reverts to Bruce Banner. I would just looooove to see Batman do that, since you obsess over him. Guess what? Aquaman is a Namor ripoff! Spock stole his ears from Namor! Also, Namor would tear you in half and serve you with a Batman Casserole with a side of Nightwing, and a Robin Rhubarb Pie for desert. Dick.

rolling on floor laughing laughing OWN3D!!!

Marcellus
Vulture, I feel bad making the elderly upset and I dont know if I could live with that

Dr.Fate
the Flash pissing him off would be like signing your beath certificate or even worse Zoom he's a bonified nut that would kill all your friends slowly and make your life a living hell

Etrigan
Rorschach. Definitely.

Thank God I don't have a dog. blink

Or, Venom, Wolverine, Batman, Punisher, Deadpool, Dr Doom, Reverse Flash, Joker, Marshal Law, etc.

Too many to list, not I think of it.

venomunleashed
Venom, Carnage, Doomsday, Superman, Darkseide, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor & the list goes on.

Marcus4600
Thor would be the worst. He uppercutted a guy into orbit.

Etrigan
No, no, no. Rorschach is the worst. At least with Thor you'd be dead instantly.

Disregarding the fact that Kovacs is dead....

He broke a man's fingers with absolutely no hesitation or remorse. Tortured several people. Set a nasty task for a kidnapper (which the kidnapper didn't manage.) Halved a dog's head with a meat cleaver. Set a guy on fire. Blasted a cop through the stomach with a grapple hook. Flushed a dwarf down a toilet. Electrocuted a man. Stuck a cigarette in a kid's eye at the age of ten.

And probably some other twisted stuff we don't know about.

thesilverspider
Ghostrider...................no

jgiant
punisher...his tourture is the worst...and he knows how to make it nice and slow...and very painful...

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Etrigan
No, no, no. Rorschach is the worst. At least with Thor you'd be dead instantly.

Disregarding the fact that Kovacs is dead....

He broke a man's fingers with absolutely no hesitation or remorse. Tortured several people. Set a nasty task for a kidnapper (which the kidnapper didn't manage.) Halved a dog's head with a meat cleaver. Set a guy on fire. Blasted a cop through the stomach with a grapple hook. Flushed a dwarf down a toilet. Electrocuted a man. Stuck a cigarette in a kid's eye at the age of ten.

And probably some other twisted stuff we don't know about.

Dang. He's up there with Castle all right. eep.

Femi32
I guess I'll say Darkseid. He can torture you, kill you, resurrect you and repeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.