Iron Man vs Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
who wins?

marvelprince
Iron Man's armour has been upgraded to absorb electricity, plus see how easy he schooled Electro in New Avengers 4

Sixth_Winged
Electro can not only shoot lightning and elecricity but also control any form........that means brain activity and the energy flowing through Ironman's armor.

Still, there is such a thing as CIS, and he only did an uber feat of that once so I'm going for Tony here.

Maestro
Electro only wins if he's in his godlike incarnation, otherwise another win for Starky.

Marcellus
I'd pull for Electro, but wouldnt be shocked if IM won.

Ult Electro owns Ult Ironman tho

Marcus4600
Iron Man already owned Electro. Hell, Venom owned Electro, and Iron Man owned Venom. I think it's easy.

Mider
if its electro at his full power he wins i think.

Marcus4600
Tony's suit absorbs bioelectric energy. Also, his force fields can effectively shut down more powerful beings than electro.

DigiMark007
Yeah, mismatch. Electro can't muster anything to hurt Tony. And the messing with the brain won't work either. Why isn't Parker dead from that?? He'd have to bypass Tony's armor...which isn't happening.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, mismatch. Electro can't muster anything to hurt Tony. And the messing with the brain won't work either. Why isn't Parker dead from that?? He'd have to bypass Tony's armor...which isn't happening.

CIS, he never tried before.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
CIS, he never tried before.

Granted. But that suggests he can't do it....he's never showed anything but brute force....nothing on that level of intricacy. And even if he could, he'd first have to bypass Tony's armor, which, as stated, can absorb a lot of electricity. The trick might work on someone without armor (normal people, or someone like Spider-Man) but it isn't happening here.

Sixth_Winged
Granted. But that suggests he can't do it....he's never showed anything but brute force....nothing on that level of intricacy. And even if he could, he'd first have to bypass Tony's armor, which, as stated, can absorb a lot of electricity. The trick might work on someone without armor (normal people, or someone like Spider-Man) but it isn't happening here.

like i already said, CIS.

And even if tony can absorb the armor, point remains Electro can still manipulate it. It would wreck havoc inside Tony's suit even if it's a kind of energy which flows in his own armor.

marvelprince
Tony's energy absorption works to convert the energy he absorbs to solar energy which is used up or stored in his batteries. So when he absorbs Electro's blast it is almost instantly converted to solar power. Electro would have nothing to mainpulate

Swanky-Tuna

And even if tony can absorb the armor, point remains Electro can still manipulate it. It would wreck havoc inside Tony's suit even if it's a kind of energy which flows in his own armor.
Is Electro smart or skilled enough to do that? In that New Avengers comic he didn't even seem competant enough to put up a fight. It was quite funny. I even made a sig out of it.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/sigs%20and%20avatars/cageonelectrosig.jpg

roughrider
Originally posted by marvelprince
Iron Man's armour has been upgraded to absorb electricity, plus see how easy he schooled Electro in New Avengers 4

Yep. Took bolt-head down in one second, with his energy containment bubble.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Is Electro smart or skilled enough to do that? In that New Avengers comic he didn't even seem competant enough to put up a fight. It was quite funny. I even made a sig out of it.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/zanpanzer/sigs%20and%20avatars/cageonelectrosig.jpg

really didn't make sense. Since you know this is the same guy that gets his ass beat by spidey regularly and still puts up a fight.

yet the sight of Luke cage makes him faint? screw you Bendis.

anyway Ironman takes this. 10/10 times

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Black Adam
really didn't make sense. Since you know this is the same guy that gets his ass beat by spidey regularly and still puts up a fight.

yet the sight of Luke cage makes him faint? screw you Bendis.
Well, it wasn't just Luke Cage.

Marcus4600
Big black man with spider-gauntlets and can hit really freaking hard and has skin that's EXTREMELY durable. I can't really blame Electro for fainting.

Sixth_Winged

it's obviously jobbing. A few months ago on MK, Electo singlehandidly almost killed spider-man. Luke has bulletproof skin and insane durability, but his powerset hasn't specifically has a say on electricity.

DigiMark007

*slaps forhead*

It's not CIS if he simply can't do it. Just because it seems like he should be able to do it doesn't mean he can. And the fact that he's never done it once in a comic means that it can't be considered CIS until it's proven that he can.

Sixth_Winged
*slaps himself as well*

Since when has he not been able to manipulate electricity? Or perhaps i'm mistaken that bio-electrical energy isn't a form of electrity. It's practically has been his ability since the sixties controlling electricity not just shooting it.

Give me a reason why his powerset wouldn't allow him to do that and i'll commend you.

I don't seen any indication that it's not CIS in anyway.

AcousticDoc
Electro can't even beat Daredevil. How is he going to beat Ironman?

DigiMark007
*slaps himself as well*

Since when has he not been able to manipulate electricity? Or perhaps i'm mistaken that bio-electrical energy isn't a form of electrity. It's practically has been his ability since the sixties controlling electricity not just shooting it.

Give me a reason why his powerset wouldn't allow him to do that and i'll commend you.

I don't seen any indication that it's not CIS in anyway.

That's just it. I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to do it. He should...in that, we're in agreement. But I'm saying he's never done it, which suggests that he can't. It's on a much more intricate level, and perhaps he doesn't have that kind of control.

In any case, we're probably going to stay in disagreement here. You see the fact that he hasn't done it as obvious CIS, as it should be a natural extension of his abilities. I see it as an inability to do so....with as many appearences as Electro has had, it would be part of his canon by now if he could.

So, you ask me to give a reason why he shouldn't be able to do it. I can't. But if I asked you to give me an appearence where he's displayed such power, you'd be similarly at a loss (though if you can, I'dbe happy to alter my opinion). Thus, our disagreement, though I at least understand where you're coming from.

Swanky-Tuna
it's obviously jobbing. A few months ago on MK, Electo singlehandidly almost killed spider-man. Luke has bulletproof skin and insane durability, but his powerset hasn't specifically has a say on electricity.
He didn't stop Ironman from keeping him bubbled in though.

That's just it. I'm not saying he shouldn't be able to do it. He should...in that, we're in agreement. But I'm saying he's never done it, which suggests that he can't. It's on a much more intricate level, and perhaps he doesn't have that kind of control.
Or he's not smart enough to do it.

Black Adam

Or he's not smart enough to do it.

I keep reading that the only thing that stops electro from becoming a magneto like threat is a lack of imagination and not enough smarts

Marcus4600
^ Amen. The guy's an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.