Favorite day of the week?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath

Bloigen
Blukday.
'cause.

xyz revolution
idk. I guess everyday except Tuesday. Something bad always happens on Tuesday. Wednesday's really boring, probably because it's Mid-week. Thursday's pretty fun. Friday's cool. Saturday's tiring. Sunday's the happiest. Monday's the luckiest. So, Sunday or Monday.

Mr Parker
always been friday,because the work week or school week always comes to an end briefly anyways.

_Sanctuary_
Friday no expression

TeeLee
i think every day's a gem
it counts how u spend them

Xirius
Thursday.

*lizziekk*
Tuesday, Saturday or Sunday smile

KENobi™
Any of em, because I rarely know what day it is. stick out tongue

TeeLee

XxLuvMe4MexX
My favorite day is Saturday!

1. No school
2. You can stay up as late as you want cuz there's no school the next day either!

W00t! big grin

Pandemoniac
Saturday! Then I can sleep out and still have time for an luxurious breakfast/lunch. After that I dance down the stairs in my building to pick up the paper, have a few good cups of coffee while reading it and then it is time to hop on my bicycle to address the scouts-group of which I am a guide. There I spend the day sailing, playing rugby, blowing stuff up, making fires, building earthshaking sound-systems and replica's of medieval catapults. And there is all ways a good party going on somewhere on saturdaynight.

sammii
monday , first day back of school stick out tongue big grin

Raven Guardia
Wednesday, Cause I like the word stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Every day is my favourite day! happy

Apart from the ''Day before the essay/project/dissertation is due'' Day.

omaga
saturday! football,pub,club bedroom!! need i say more smile

K.Diddy
Satarday= Drinking, sex, getting very high, Parties.

Smallville
They're all the same. Dont matter to me.

Every day is a work day, every night is a beer night.

soulwinner
I voted for everyday is gem yeah! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

Council#13
I hate:
Monday because it's the start of the week
Wednesday because it's in the middle of the week
Thursday because it mocks me because the week is almost over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.