Thanos runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
1)Hulk
2)Fantastic Four
3)Wonder Woman
4)Superman
5)Gladiator and She Hulk
6)Sersi (bloodlust)
7)Odin
8)Asgardian Destroyer animated by Odin
9)Galactus 50%
10)Arishem
11)Galactus full power

No prep, Thanos gets a day between each but he isn't expecting the next fight until it happens, likewise his opponents have no prep.

Draco69
Wonder Woman. She lassoes the confident bastard and it's an instant win.

Juntai
lol

The Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
Wonder Woman. She lassoes the confident bastard and it's an instant win.
Posters have been hung around here for that type of talk. sad

King KAM
Originally posted by The Ion
Posters have been hung around here for that type of talk. sad
*gets his hanging rope*......did i hear someone say Thanos was gona lose??????

leonidas
if she DID lasso him, he'd be screwed. if he gets past her, odin kicks his ass -- again.

TheKahn
While I don't think she could physcially hurt Thanos, Wonder Woman does have the tools (lasso, godwave, ect) to get a victory imo. Still, it would be very close.

spideycarnage
thanos looses to odin, and he'll get past wonderwoman.

Juntai
He may have some difficulty against everyone below Odin, his showings prove he should gather majority of wins on everyone below, regardless of him showing difficulty fighting against superspeed and/or superstrength characters. Odin is when he should logically stop gathering wins.

Pepito
Thanos stops around Odin or Destroyer.

Sixth_Winged
I agree with the consensus. Stops at odin.

DigiMark007
He didn't actually lose the Odin fight. But he sure as hell wasn't winning either.

Draco69
He SHOULD get past WW...but the moment that lasso touches him the battle is over. If she didn't have it, than she'd get curbstomped.

Wally West
Yep, Odin, but its a great fight. Hes got the durability to hang with him but not the tools to damage Odin enough.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
He SHOULD get past WW...but the moment that lasso touches him the battle is over. If she didn't have it, than she'd get curbstomped. why wouldnt he simplyu teleport away from it?

GODSCRIBE
definately stops at Odin

Mider
has anyone teleported out of WW field?

Sixth_Winged
what ww's field? i thought it was just a protective barrier to herself

Mider
i mean her lasso sorry!

Marcus4600
Thanos would tell her to put on a damn shirt, then backhand her. Then he'd be collecting money from her weekly as she works a street corner. Yeah, he gets to Odin.

Ex11B
Yep...7 sounds good..not 8 though..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.