spiderman 3 villians are....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vladimir
aite listen up !vfirst of all i wanna say that i hate all the spiderman movies not cuz i hate the character but i hate the way they done em. okj so the only way i can maybe fall in love with the movies is if they dont mess up the 3rd one. As we all know by now Church is playing sandman for 100% which is not as bad. Now topher grace by rumors is playing venom.. which i think is complete nonsense. he is not build like venom at all.. he looks nothin like eddie brock.. he ois more of like dillion the electro character. I am sure that he will be playin electro... They will set up the venom saga in the 3rd one that is why the gave us the picture of spidey in black costume sayin that it will only be the beggining, spidey being the symbiote not the actual venom. The movie will end prolly how the symbiote gets of onto brock, but we wont actually get to see wut he looks like in flesh leavin us on a cliffhanger for the next movie. so ya guys i love venom and i want to see him on tyhe big screen, but maybe electro and sandman isnt such a bad choice considering time is needed for the venoms character. i d reather wait a little then see them mess up venom.. Wut u guys think? we gooonna wait? or we are gonna wanan see venom be stupid? which one would u prefer?

Cascador
what I would prefer is that you posted this in the already existing thread of villains!erm

Mr Parker
Hey Vladimier,where you been for so long? good to have you back.Yeah I cant believe they could possibly be stupid enough to cast Topher Grace as Venom,that is so wrong,he is so physically wrong for that role.

spencerspider
um go to villain thread

Lord Paradise
Firstly, the movies are great. Secondly, I don't think they'll set up Venom in this one with the black costume and all, because from the sound of things we probably won't have Tobey or Raimi in the fourth, and changing cast in the middle of a two-parterish thing would just be wrong.

Topher as Electro: it's a good possibility. I can definitely see three villains working if two of them are minor and, preferably, affiliated with one another so there aren't seperate origins or a four-way fight. And the second Green Goblin will most likely be there too.

H. S. 6
I hope Venom and the symbiote are saved for the end, with the very last scene being of Brock finally bonding with the symbiote. erm

atharpina
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Firstly, the movies are great. Secondly, I don't think they'll set up Venom in this one with the black costume and all, because from the sound of things we probably won't have Tobey or Raimi in the fourth, and changing cast in the middle of a two-parterish thing would just be wrong.

Topher as Electro: it's a good possibility. I can definitely see three villains working if two of them are minor and, preferably, affiliated with one another so there aren't seperate origins or a four-way fight. And the second Green Goblin will most likely be there too.

Topher playing Venom makes more sense though. Having Electro would mean that they have to provide a quick origin for him as well as Sandman to allow both of them to go ahead and do evil. Not to mention have all the love triangle stuff with Gwen, show her dad, show some Harry as GG2 stuff, and then the basic side stories for Peter. If it's Venom then they can just have a sort of side story with Brock that just sort of ties in with all the Peter stuff already taking place. It's just easier, you see?

**Gen_Thorin**
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I hope Venom and the symbiote are saved for the end, with the very last scene being of Brock finally bonding with the symbiote. erm took the words right out of my................uuhh keyboard!yes

Marcus4600
\m/ Venom \m/

It's been a long time coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.