im going to be in a brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox13
ok, Dyingstar, you all know him. he is comeing to my house within the next week, he says he is bringing a mechette, and i am going to have my friends and family there to watch me kick his ass, he is 15, and im 13... ill kick his ass and laugh at him, he thinks hes so big and bad LOL... and if i start to lose, my cousin and my dad are going to help. who do you think is going to win this fight.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Fox13
ok, Dyingstar, you all know him. he is comeing to my house within the next week, he says he is bringing a mechette, and i am going to have my friends and family there to watch me kick his ass, he is 15, and im 13... ill kick his ass and laugh at him, he thinks hes so big and bad LOL... and if i start to lose, my cousin and my dad are going to help. who do you think is going to win this fight.
Hi-larious. no expression

Vinny Valentine

You know what, You have officially made me PM Bloigen to come here and tell you off.

Bloigen

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

RoviJ

NICE Sig and Avatar!!!

You going to OMNISLASH him to the ground???

ninja

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by RoviJ
NICE Sig and Avatar!!!

You going to OMNISLASH him to the ground???

ninja

no expression

Yes lets all have a tea-party.

Leo.M

your gonna get your cousin and DAD to help you in a fight, IF you start to lose no expression ................ that's F*cking hilarious laughing hysterical

Bloigen
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no expression

Big Man agrees.

omaga

Kharhmah
But really now kiddo, are you being serious or are you just taking the p*ss?

NBT x 20
He better bring backup.

Fox13
this is real, im expecting him with in the next week

Vinny Valentine

You're an Idiot.

NBT x 20
Lol! laughing

JacopeX
ok, Dyingstar, you all know him. he is comeing to my house within the next week, he says he is bringing a mechette, and i am going to have my friends and family there to watch me kick his ass, he is 15, and im 13... ill kick his ass and laugh at him, he thinks hes so big and bad LOL... and if i start to lose, my cousin and my dad are going to help. who do you think is going to win this fight. oh iight good luck wit him and beat his ass, i hate that ***** thinkin he hard

RoviJ
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no expression

OH IT'S LIKE THAT!! LOKS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE THAN 1 ASS WHOOP'D !!!

Kharhmah
laughing out loud

Sorry, when I read the "expecting" part, the phrase "tea and biscuits" popped into my head. blink

Leo.M
Originally posted by Kharhmah
laughing out loud

Sorry, when I read the "expecting" part, the phrase "tea and biscuits" popped into my head. blink

laughing

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by RoviJ
OH IT'S LIKE THAT!! LOKS LIKE THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE THAN 1 ASS WHOOP'D !!!

laughing out loud

Wow.

*lizziekk*
no i don't know who dyingstar is......
did you give him your address or does he already know where you live?

JacopeX
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
did you give him your address or does he already know where you live? Dyingstar is a *****, i hate him!

Kharhmah
Dont worry, neither do I.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by JacopeX
Dyingstar is a *****, i hate him!
he sounds mean sad

but i don't know him so i can't judge him....

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Dont worry, neither do I.
smile

JacopeX
he sounds mean sad

but i don't know him so i can't judge him....

smile wanna see a thread to prove it

Leo.M
Originally posted by JacopeX
wanna see a thread to prove it

I wanna see it, I've never heard of this guys blink

Inspectah Deck

You can't fight for shit

JacopeX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304930&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=62

Dyingstar the *****, thinkin he could beat me

Leo.M
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
You can't fight for shit

laughing

mysterio69
wow. 13 and 15 yr. olds in a machete fight. you both need a good kick in the balls for sheer stupidity.

bogen
yeah, ****ing grow up, losers!!!!!!1, ill finish this post later!

DiamondBullets
Kick his ass, Fox!

bloody bows1
fox chop off his nuts f he has any and shove them in his mouth then kick in the throat for me i hate that ******!

Mišt
Originally posted by Leo.M
your gonna get your cousin and DAD to help you in a fight, IF you start to lose no expression ................ that's F*cking hilarious laughing hysterical

^ what he said no expression

Whats wrong with fists nowadays? Gotta be all weapons and rubbish, grow some balls and fight like men.

H. S. 6
ill kick his ass and laugh at him, he thinks hes so big and bad LOL... and if i start to lose, my cousin and my dad are going to help.

hysterical2

Holy shit! This is going straight to my profile. laughing

playmean
2guns
wow, who cares. it's never gonna happen. if it does i'll host the live streaming feed. ppv!

K.Diddy

None of you pussy's will win, K.Diddy is coming around to kick both your pathetic little asses big grin

Smallville
*Kicks K.Diddy's ass*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Smallville
*Kicks K.Diddy's ass*

laughing out loud you ****ing wish buddy

Smallville
No, I really dont. But, I thought it was funny that you woulf flex your cyber-muscle, so I posted that I kicked your ass.

I laughed. And that is all that matters.

K.Diddy
No, I really dont. But, I thought it was funny that you woulf flex your cyber-muscle, so I posted that I kicked your ass.

I laughed. And that is all that matters.

What the **** does cyber mean?

Smallville
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways... its been a slice.

K.Diddy
Geek

Smallville
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Geek

Wow. I am so hurt. I think I might go kill myself.

K.Diddy
Wow. I am so hurt. I think I might go kill myself.

headbang

RoviJ

So are you in hospital at the mo, haven't heard anymore from you on this?

DRINKING THRU A STRAW?

K.Diddy
Yeah, When are you 2 nerds gonna punch on?

a1hsauce
as soon as his mommy packs his lunch and the recess bell rings...but they have to be careful because grandma Nana is coming for dinner, she'll be upset if lil Tommy comes home with a shiner yes

K.Diddy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
as soon as his mommy packs his lunch and the recess bell rings...but they have to be careful because grandma Nana is coming for dinner, she'll be upset if lil Tommy comes home with a shiner yes

laughing laughing laughing

streetfighter58

My Dad could beat up your Dad hahaha.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by a1hsauce

laughing

*adds to profile* whistle

Makedde

confused

XxLuvMe4MexX
confused I don't get it...

Fox13
ahh.. if only he got the right tickets mad he baught tickets to india laughing i live in INDIANA

XxLuvMe4MexX
I just now realized, I have no idea what your real name is, and you're like... the first person I ever talked to on this forum. erm

streetfighter58
ahh.. if only he got the right tickets mad he baught tickets to india laughing i live in INDIANA

shutup

No he didn't, it would be damn hard for a minor to purchase overseas tickets anyway. Considering the intellect of the parties involved, I doubt he could pull this off.

YOUR DAD SHOULD'VE PULLED OUT.

Fox13
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
I just now realized, I have no idea what your real name is, and you're like... the first person I ever talked to on this forum. erm my name is robbie happy

Punker69

Your going to have you dad and cousin there to back you up...thats real manly roll eyes (sarcastic)

streetfighter58
What if he brings his cousin,Dad,Grandpa, Aunt Betty, and his turtle Emmit?

Fox13
actually, i WOULD if he were coming. but now that i has me gang... i dont need them except for my cousin.

Captain REX

This is the part where I laugh at the stupidity of both of you...

streetfighter58
Originally posted by streetfighter58
What if he brings his cousin,Dad,Grandpa, Aunt Betty, and his turtle Emmit?

I am gonna call him and tell him to do that, you are gonna get worked.

Captain REX
You're talking to yourself, True Fear.

K.Diddy
actually, i WOULD if he were coming. but now that i has me gang... i dont need them except for my cousin.

laughing laughing laughing

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

tomtom45
Diddy, we should fly done and bust up these chavs

K.Diddy
Originally posted by tomtom45
Diddy, we should fly done and bust up these chavs

laughing I would seriously love to man,just to shut the little b!tch up for awhile laughing out loud

tomtom45
we could bring our Dads

RoviJ
I hate Chav's, there all Burberry Pricks!!!

Each need a Brick planted in their heads!!

IM A CHAV KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.