scary movie 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
probably a this i just saw this poster wiel i was going to the auto show in toronto

LizzyT123
I personally think Scary Movie stuff should be in the comedy forums

b-dan
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I personally think Scary Movie stuff should be in the comedy forums wow there is even a comedy forum i am ****ing dum

LizzyT123
Originally posted by b-dan
wow there is even a comedy forum i am ****ing dum

don't say that silly, ya just didn't know smile

Wolfie
There isn't a Comedy Forum. There is a thread somewhere in the MDF though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Scary Movie 4. I hated the first two but I really enjoyed the third.

Impediment
I'm the opposite. I liked the first two and I hated the third. I'm curious about 4, though.

MildPossession
Couldn't stand the first two, third was decent but wouldn't watch it again, and fourth looks the same for me, so will wait till dvd.

b-dan
heres the trailer

www.scarymovie.com

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm the opposite. I liked the first two and I hated the third. I'm curious about 4, though.

yeah, I agree too! The third one, had its moments, but just wasn't as good as the first two. Why the hell did they parody a movie that wasn't a horror movie? Especially it being 8 Mile? Ugh, laaaame. Hopefully this fourth one will have an R rating, or will at least be a WHOLE lot better.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
There isn't a Comedy Forum. There is a thread somewhere in the MDF though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Scary Movie 4. I hated the first two but I really enjoyed the third.

OH, I thought there was. sad......oh well smile

Wolfie
yeah, I agree too! The third one, had its moments, but just wasn't as good as the first two. Why the hell did they parody a movie that wasn't a horror movie? Especially it being 8 Mile? Ugh, laaaame. Hopefully this fourth one will have an R rating, or will at least be a WHOLE lot better.
Everyone mentions 8 Mile. But it was okay to spoof The Matrix in the first? Neither are horror movies and neither added anything really to the movies so it didn't matter.

cropsy_is_god
I think there going way over the top with the amount of sequels now. I didn't watch scary movie 3 and im not going to watch scary movie 4. It's time to stop making so many sequels.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
Everyone mentions 8 Mile. But it was okay to spoof The Matrix in the first? Neither are horror movies and neither added anything really to the movies so it didn't matter.

Well, every movie thats funny lately makes fun of The Matrix. Its just real common now, so I didn't really think that it was a big deal in the first. Plus, having things from The Matrix didn't affect the first movie like it did in the third with 8 Mile. The third movie's plot did have to do with 8 Mile though, and the story line revolved around that. But in the first, it was just some simple time-defying moves. smile

Wolfie
Well, every movie thats funny lately makes fun of The Matrix. Its just real common now, so I didn't really think that it was a big deal in the first. Plus, having things from The Matrix didn't affect the first movie like it did in the third with 8 Mile. The third movie's plot did have to do with 8 Mile though, and the story line revolved around that. But in the first, it was just some simple time-defying moves. smile
Well, I don't think the 8 Mile reference had much of an impact on the story in the third. It was just one character who was imitating Eminem (well, the character's alter ego or something). They had like one scene that was set in the 8 Mile world. The movie was really just revolving around Signs and The Ring.

b-dan
ya and didnt they make fun of charlies angels in the second to me theere making fun of lots of movies but minly horror

allofyousuckkk
i hate when people say that movies like this need to stop making sequels. Who cares if it continues up to 100 sequels? None of them are related in the least bit. The film industry is always changing so that there will always be something to parody. Only thing that will be the same is that there are the same characters.

cropsy_is_god
They get less and less funny.

b-dan
i like them all but at lest its not as bad as friday the 13th they are all exactly the same but with diffrent characters!!!!

K.Diddy
i like them all but at lest its not as bad as friday the 13th they are all exactly the same but with diffrent characters!!!!

Friday the 13th rocks rock

allofyousuckkk
i thought the 3rd was the best, they dont get less and less funny

K.Diddy
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
i thought the 3rd was the best, they dont get less and less funny

Nope, cause there will always be new movies to make fun of which is why I think we could see a Scary movie 10

FG725
heres the trailer

www.scarymovie.com
lol the fourth of the trilogy that's good

cropsy_is_god
I only found the 1st one funny the rest sucked.

DarkRaven
Hey there!!! well all the scary movies are funny but you only get it if you've watched those movies that you're making fun of.... but the 4th looks stupid but then agian aren't they all?.....

spencerspider
the third one was just too silly, I hope they don't make it like that again. The first and second ones were way better.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by spencerspider
the third one was just too silly, I hope they don't make it like that again. The first and second ones were way better.

I totally agree smile

vwali
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Friday the 13th rocks rock thanxs

doomsday49
Originally posted by spencerspider

Amen brother. third one was not on the same level as the first two. It was funny but nowhere as crazy. They really have to change the movie back to an "R" rating. and bring the wayan brothers back.

doomsday49
did anybody caught any friday the thirteenth and anoe spoof in the series. I'm surprise they didn't touch up on it.

spencerspider
this one looks good, I hope it is good like the first 2. The village parts just seemed stupid and pointless though..

LizzyT123
Originally posted by doomsday49
Amen brother. third one was not on the same level as the first two. It was funny but nowhere as crazy. They really have to change the movie back to an "R" rating. and bring the wayan brothers back.

I KNOW! The wayan brothers know how to make us laugh.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by doomsday49
did anybody caught any friday the thirteenth and anoe spoof in the series. I'm surprise they didn't touch up on it.

Yeah,I'm a bit suprised we never seen a funny version of Jason or something.......

Deano
saw the trailer. looks shit

guy throws ball. hits woman in head. falls over..

fukin borin. seen it before

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Deano
saw the trailer. looks shit

guy throws ball. hits woman in head. falls over..

fukin borin. seen it before

yeah, it was pretty pathetic. I'll end up seeing it anyways, but still, wtf was up with the ipod? that was funny for like, two seconds

b-dan
I pod was simple the robots in war of the worlds were called tripods so i gussed they just mad a big ass i pod to make it funny. O well not wayne humor but still good non the less i like the whole saw part why in gods name would Dr. Phil sign up for this

Skorn254
This might be a preview.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h0zAlXr1UOs

ladygrim
i have to say i didnt like any of these films but considering that there has been quite a few good trashy horror out recently that they can spoof i would just watch it to see what its like ...

b-dan
Originally posted by Skorn254
This might be a preview.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h0zAlXr1UOs ya it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.