Obi-Wan(TPM) Vs Grievous Bodyguard(1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
Who wins? Takes place in Invisible!

Happy Dance

DarkNemesis
Obi-Wan.

ESB - 1138
Obi-Wan (TPM) took on Maul and I'm sure Maul is a lot more lethal then an IG-100. Obi-Wan would win.

Guy LeDouche
Obi pushes it out of the window and hangs on for dear life.

darthsith19
ROTS Obi-Wan took two out with only a little effort, TPM Obi-Wan could pwn one.

Council#13
I dont think that pwn is the right word, more like, defeat with little difficulty

Darth Traya
Kenobi dominates the Magna-Guard.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by darthsith19
ROTS Obi-Wan took two out with only a little effort, TPM Obi-Wan could pwn one.

I missed that part. Obi-Wan defeated 1 on the bridge on the flagship and 4 using that giant machine thing.

Arker
I'd say the MG.

Obi-Wan was fairly good for a padawan, but the MG is a killing machine designed to terminate Jedi. If it could give Obi-Wan some trouble while he was a master, then I'm sure it could take on Obi-Wan as a padawan.

Fishy
Those things couldn't give Obi Wan a problem when he was a master, maybe he didn't dispatch all he fought in seconds but some trouble is heavily overrating them.

Obi Wan as well as any Jedi should be able to pwn those things with comical ease.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Arker
I'd say the MG.

Obi-Wan was fairly good for a padawan, but the MG is a killing machine designed to terminate Jedi. If it could give Obi-Wan some trouble while he was a master, then I'm sure it could take on Obi-Wan as a padawan.
It didn't give Obi-Wan trouble, he destroyed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.