ANH Luke vs. TPM Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
luke has a lightsaber, anakin has a blaster pistol, settingis in that big arena on genoesis, with thousands of cheering fans.

i think anakin would win

docb77
you honestly think a whiny kid would beat a whiny teenager. granted you gave him the blaster, but just cause luke can't deflect yet doesn't mean he's dumb enough to just stand there.

I give it to luke by a power converter.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well anakin was very smart for his age, and i tihnk would know what to do, and when, and of course weild a gun.
while on the other hand, luke is a stupid farmboy who has the amazing ability to not know what do do, and cut his own head off.

docb77
Not know what to do??? what are you talking about?

Arker

Anakin: *Stares blankly at the blaster*
Luke: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF, I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Anakin: *Scratches head*
Luke: GAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Slashes the air*
Anakin: *Hits trigger on accident and shoots Luke's leg.*
Luke: Gah! Damn it, you ****ing bastard!!!!!!
Anakin: Wha? Wait, I hit him! Yippee!!!
Luke: *Head explodes*

So, now you know that Anakin wins.

vpokdekjyafmidp
well he did make his own robot at that age, and was an accomplished pod racer. i think he has the precision, and the brains to figure out how to use a pistol

darthsith19
Luke wins, Anakin doesn't know how to use a blaster, Luke'd run up to him and cut him with the saber, if Anakin did shoot at him Luke might block it as he did with the Romote Droid but he might not cause he's not that good.

Guy LeDouche
Wow, vpokdekjyafmidp one thread you say he was stupid, the next you say Anakin was smart...

docb77
Originally posted by Arker

Anakin: *Stares blankly at the blaster*
Luke: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF, I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Anakin: *Scratches head*
Luke: GAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Slashes the air*
Anakin: *Hits trigger on accident and shoots Luke's leg.*
Luke: Gah! Damn it, you ****ing bastard!!!!!!
Anakin: Wha? Wait, I hit him! Yippee!!!
Luke: *Head explodes*

So, now you know that Anakin wins.

Head explodes?? what are you talking about neither of them use the force.

Really there are only 2 ways Anakin wins.

1- he get's lucky

2- the contest is who is the most annoying. or for worst lines/acting

docb77
funniest line from the OT after watching the PT

"He was already a great pilot when I met him"

Numan
What's funny about that. He was a great pilot.

docb77
R2 did all the work! Unless you're talking about podracers he sucked.

He obviously didn't know what was going on when he was in the cockpit of that naboo fighter.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Guy LeDouche
Wow, vpokdekjyafmidp one thread you say he was stupid, the next you say Anakin was smart...

ROTS Anakin made a stupid move while fighting obi-wan, TPM Anakin was a smart boy for his age

AND OK LETS ASSUME HE KNOWS HOW TO USE A BLASTER PISTOL

Guy LeDouche
Luke.

ESB - 1138
Anakin never used a blaster that we know and Luke did have some training in deflecting blaster bolts in ANH so Luke would win.

Arker
Originally posted by docb77
Head explodes?? what are you talking about neither of them use the force.

Really there are only 2 ways Anakin wins.

1- he get's lucky

2- the contest is who is the most annoying. or for worst lines/acting

I think anyone's head would explode after Anakin's "Yippee!!!"...

Guy LeDouche
Obviously no one here's head did.

vpokdekjyafmidp
seriously ANH luke sucks ass, and IF anakin knew how to use a blaster, and they were a fair distance away from eachother, anakin would get a few shots in. definately engough to kill him

Guy LeDouche
Luke wasn't bad with a blaster. Watch him with Leia when he shoots all the stormtroopers. Also when he hits the codes for the blast doors. Also, destroying the deathstar...... He doesn't suck.

vpokdekjyafmidp
but anakin has the blaster

Guy LeDouche
No he doesn't. Watch ANH again. He is a really good shot, like when he kills atleast 8 stormtroopers, and the buttons for the blastdoors. And destroying the Death Star. He doesn't suck.

vpokdekjyafmidp
but in this battle, anakin has a blaster, and luke has a lightsaber

Guy LeDouche
Anakin hasn't used a blaster. Luke can deflect a little bit.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i alredy said that in this battle anakin MAGICALLY AQUIRES THE SKILL OF THE BLASTER PISTOL!!

Guy LeDouche
laughing out loud OKAY HE WINS!

vpokdekjyafmidp
No he doesn't. Watch ANH again. He is a really good shot, like when he kills atleast 8 stormtroopers, and the buttons for the blastdoors. And destroying the Death Star. He doesn't suck.

i only saw all the movies once smokin'

Guy LeDouche
Haha. I just watched RotJ yesterday. And RotS today.

furbys are evil
anakins a friggin kid! luke would pwn him sure anakin has a blaster but luke has a lightsaber and anakin can't aim! no one can aim well in star wars! but luke

Blaxican_Jedi
Anakin would shoot blindly long enough for Luke to walk up to him and give him a wedgie, Luke wins.

PurpleSaber
Haha the buttons for the blastdoors were 2 feet away from him, what a great shot. And destroying the Deathstar has nothing to do with a blaster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.