Spiderman/Daredevil/Batman vs. Wolverine/Black Panther/Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Spiderman before he died
Daredevil
Batman

vs.

Wolverine
Black Panther
Deathstroke

Both teams get two weeks to train together but don't know who they are fighting.

Standard equipment for everyone.
Win by KO or kill of everyone on the other team.

Which team wins?
Which team has the better teamwork?

soleran30
I am going with the Wolverine, BP and DS team talk about ruthless badass's that are trained to take people out plus have super powers@!

jrodslam
Deathstroke is immortal. Thats the only reason his team wins. Can you even knock him out?

The Ion
Originally posted by jrodslam
Deathstroke is immortal. Thats the only reason his team wins. Can you even knock him out?
http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=c7d_batstroke2k.jpg

jrodslam
Wtf is that Ion? What happened? Who was that? Cyclops?

soleran30
Originally posted by jrodslam

are you nuts man!

I mean Black Panther is a trained Warrior period plus he is slightly metahuman and CRAZY gadgetry.

Wolverine is damn near unkillable plus he has been a warrior/soldier for 100 years!

Deathstroke is crazy powerful with crazy gear a trained soldier whose purpose before getting upgraded was to be an assasin now he is a metapowered assasin.

Against.......

Spiderman.........hey I love him but he got skills after he got his powers
Batman.......won't kill nuff said there
Daredevil..............he's good also but certainly not up to Deathstroke or BP in his vibranium suit.

klwiggs
I would have to disagree with Wolverine's team winning because I see all three of them having bad teamwork and butting heads being egocentrics especially Wolverine and Deathstroke. Deathstroke will try to be the leader of the team and Logan will not like being bossed around and will challenge him. T'Challa will also have a problem as he is used to being the king of a nation and will not like taking a backseat to the other two.

On the other hand Spidey and Daredevil have already worked together before showing good teamwork. Batman is no stranger to taking the leadership role as he has done it many times with the JLA. Spidey's team wins due to good teamwork while the other team would probably be at each other's throats as much as their opponents.

marvelprince
Yeah, I don't see team two getting along at all. W/o any good teamwork team 2 loses, but if they manage to get it together then they win. I mean team 1 really only has one person with powers so this is a little mis-matched.

guy222
Originally posted by klwiggs
Spiderman before he died
Daredevil
Batman

vs.

Wolverine
Black Panther
Deathstroke

Both teams get two weeks to train together but don't know who they are fighting.

Standard equipment for everyone.
Win by KO or kill of everyone on the other team.

Which team wins?
Which team has the better teamwork?

team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.