Batman and Punisher fighting on the same team? It's war people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Beyonder has summoned both Batman and Spiderman to form seperate teams, in a fight that will determine the fate of existence. The team that wins gets to be known as the group of heroes that saved the universe. The team that loses will be destroyed forever by Beyonder. So you know bloodlust is on

Team A
Batman (captain)
Slade
Punisher
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Gambit
Sabertooth
Blade

Team B
Spiderman (captain)
Deadpool
Cyclops
Bullseye
Wolverine
Kingpin
Black Panther
Captain America

no prep, but they all get their conventional weapons (i.e Blade's sword, Hawkeye's arrows, Bullseye-any projectiles etc)

No prep...anything goes. Fight takes place in an empty downtown Manhattan.

Which team wins and saves the universe?

ExtraMision5555
leaning towards b

Marcus4600
^ same here

outarddwarf
on team B kingpin goes down fast because their are way to many projectile popping around for him to survive more than a few minutes. Then again, they don't really need him, do they?

GODSCRIBE
They dont really need Kingpin, but hell be useful in h2h combat if presented with the opportunity.

braz
hmm yea i hate to say it but i think B takes this by a little

TheKahn
All Cyke has to do is take off his visor and most of Team A is dead.

MrHeavySilence
I choose Team A.

Why? Punisher shoots Cyclops a few times in the head. Sabertooth would make a funny decoy, and he would at least take Wolverine out with him. Dare Devil shows Captain America who's boss (maybe)! Batman and Slade will then destroy everybody else.

marvelprince
I don't see that happening. I say Cyke takes out Frank after Punisher takes down KP. Optic blasts moves faster than bullets so Punisher is going down. Sabretooth and Wolverine take each other out. Bullseye schools Hawkeye, Black Panther owns Gambit, Spider-Man accidently kills Batman with a punch thinking he had powers. Slade and Daredevil may beat Deadpool and Cap(though I for one feel Cap would school him but i'm trying to make this fair). SO then it looks like

Slade
Daredevil
Blade

vs

Spider-Man
Cyclops
Bullseye
Black Panther

Spider-Man takes down Slade, Bulleye and Cyclops take out DD and Black Panther takes out Blade

braz
is slade immortal like deadpool?

TheKahn
I don't think this is a question of Cyke taking down one or two people. He could take down damn near the whole team

Etrigan
B. Barely. Just barely.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't see that happening. I say Cyke takes out Frank after Punisher takes down KP. Optic blasts moves faster than bullets so Punisher is going down. Sabretooth and Wolverine take each other out. Bullseye schools Hawkeye, Black Panther owns Gambit, Spider-Man accidently kills Batman with a punch thinking he had powers. Slade and Daredevil may beat Deadpool and Cap(though I for one feel Cap would school him but i'm trying to make this fair). SO then it looks like

Slade
Daredevil
Blade

vs

Spider-Man
Cyclops
Bullseye
Black Panther

Spider-Man takes down Slade, Bulleye and Cyclops take out DD and Black Panther takes out Blade

lol how about this: Sabertooth, being the resident sacrifice (since he's the strongest), hurls himself into Cykes visors, giving Cyclops a good tackle, or jumps in the air so Cyclops will have to aim upwards (thus giving enough ample space for Team A to attack. Then the Punisher (Guns), Batman (Batarang, Concussion Grenades), Slade (Sniper), Gambit (Cards), Hawkeye (Arrow), Dare Devil (, Blade (Guns) all shoot for Cyclops at the same time and kill him. The rest, well, Punisher blows Wolverine's face off like he's done before, Gambit gets close enough to blow parts of his body up with kinetic energy. Everybody else, Batman and Slade destroy.

brainchild81
Cyke isn't stupid. If Sabes jumps, Cyke kills or mains everybody else with one blast and then calmly does the same to Sabes before he touches the ground. Or Sabes jumps, Cyke kills or mains everybody else with one blast & every body else sends what they got right @ Sabes face. When he lands, BP decapitates him w/antimetal knife. Team B wins with ease.

Spidey:That was quick. Now let's all go for some ice cream & cake.
KP:I second that
DP: & 3rd & 4th it too fatass.(Deapool says that just before passing out. He was determined to get @ least one punchline in)

Originally posted by marvelprince

Slade
Daredevil
Blade

vs

Spider-Man
Cyclops
Bullseye
Black Panther

Spider-Man takes down Slade, Bulleye and Cyclops take out DD and Black Panther takes out Blade Not bad.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
lol how about this: Sabertooth, being the resident sacrifice (since he's the strongest), hurls himself into Cykes visors, giving Cyclops a good tackle, or jumps in the air so Cyclops will have to aim upwards (thus giving enough ample space for Team A to attack. Then the Punisher (Guns), Batman (Batarang, Concussion Grenades), Slade (Sniper), Gambit (Cards), Hawkeye (Arrow), Dare Devil (, Blade (Guns) all shoot for Cyclops at the same time and kill him. The rest, well, Punisher blows Wolverine's face off like he's done before, Gambit gets close enough to blow parts of his body up with kinetic energy. Everybody else, Batman and Slade destroy.

OR, what if Deadpool starts teleporting behind people and slices their heads off.

Madvillain
and captain america should be the captain for team B

braz
if there was prep, then i would def say team a takes it

xmarksthespot
But there isn't. Team B wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But there isn't. Team B wins.

A very, very healthy majority.

King KAM
Team B winis easily, Cap is TOO good of a leader and most of these people on his squad are used to working with him. Also pople are forgetting that since the universe is on the line that means we get a fully bloodlusted cap and cyclops. But besides cykes, Cap would litterally throw the shield so hard that it decapitates most of the people on team B.

Punisher,Hawkeye,and Blade all wont be able to get out of the way. meaning they die, early.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
Team B winis easily, Cap is TOO good of a leader and most of these people on his squad are used to working with him. Also pople are forgetting that since the universe is on the line that means we get a fully bloodlusted cap and cyclops. But besides cykes, Cap would litterally throw the shield so hard that it decapitates most of the people on team B.

Punisher,Hawkeye,and Blade all wont be able to get out of the way. meaning they die, early.

Err...no. Besides, Cap is not the Team Captain for Team B anyway.

Team B does win, nonetheless.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err...no. Besides, Cap is not the Team Captain for Team B anyway.

Team B does win, nonetheless. cap can decapitate people with his sheild throw, and those people dont show reflexes high enough to get out of the way.And in a real fight, Spider-man would make cap the team leader, because he knows cap would do it better

Metalmanx
cap can decapitate people with his sheild throw, and those people dont show reflexes high enough to get out of the way.And in a real fight, Spider-man would make cap the team leader, because he knows cap would do it better

Originally posted by Madvillain
Team B
Spiderman (captain)

King KAM
your an idiot who thinks bishop is a better fighter than Captain america.

doctorstrongbad
Team B takes team A easy. Captain America's leadership, Cyclops leadership and optic blast, Spider-man's strength, agility and mobility. 8/10 maybe 9/10

marvelprince
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

If Sabes jumps thats worse cause then Cyke would just yank his visor off and do a huge blast that would engulf Sabretooth in the air plus most of his teammates from team A

Metalmanx
your an idiot who thinks bishop is a better fighter than Captain america.

Is that really all you've got? You're only saving grace? erm

Soljer
Is that really all you've got? You're only saving grace? erm

Wait, do you really think Bishop is a better fighter than Steve? confused

Team B, 8-9/10.

Darth Martin
Team A.

Cyclops could be a problem though.

Darth Martin
OR, what if Deadpool starts teleporting behind people and slices their heads off. ......and Bats can do the same. cool
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?...eportingoh1.jpg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer

Team B, 8-9/10.

No. I don't.

I USED to, a long while ago. This was before I got into Captain America. over the past year, I have become very much learned in the ways of Captain America.

But KAM seems to love bringing up that ancient stuff so he can make me look bad. erm

King KAM

Team B, 8-9/10. yes this is what he said, and not a long while ago, like a few months ago, as in like in the fall.

in his career he has said alot of dumb things, but that one always seems to stay with me.

SuperHNIC
So you know bloodlust is on

Team A
Batman (captain)
Slade
Punisher
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Gambit
Sabertooth
Blade

Team B
Spiderman (captain)
Deadpool
Cyclops
Bullseye
Wolverine
Kingpin
Black Panther
Captain America

no prep, but they all get their conventional weapons (i.e Blade's sword, Hawkeye's arrows, Bullseye-any projectiles etc)

No prep...anything goes. Fight takes place in an empty downtown Manhattan.

Which team wins and saves the universe?

Everyboy. Go search for a pic of Downtown Manhattan

Got a whole lot of thinkers and feelers on the field.

I going to assume Beyonder took everybody else on the planet away, so it's just Team A and B on Earth.

Assuming that there is no time limit, both teams would fall back, regroup and prep. Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Bullseye, and maybe Blade or Spidey would start a fight immediately, giving everyone else the chance to fall back.

After that, it's a big, slow game of give and take. If Team A can kill Cyclops, they win. If not, Team B wins.

Soljer
Meh, even if Cyclops (somehow) got taken out, Team B would win this.

Either Spiderman or Wolverine could literally SHRED Batman, the Punisher, and Hawkeye in a non-fight. Spiderman or Logan would take a little bit longer with Daredevil, but either could beat him as well after they shred the few street levellers. Deadpool could take Slade, followed by Gambit. Any of these three could also take Blade. And any two of these could easily take Sabretooth.

The rest of the team just stalls, wink. Deadpool, Wolverine, and Spiderman could almsot solo team A. And with Black Panther and Captain America's durability (via Shield/Vibranium suit) and skills, stalling any of team A wouldn't be a problem. Bullseye's aim could damn near let HIM solo Team A while they are busy fighting.

Kingpin....

Errmm....

Eats a cake and watches.

SuperHNIC
Meh, even if Cyclops (somehow) got taken out, Team B would win this.

Either Spiderman or Wolverine could literally SHRED Batman, the Punisher, and Hawkeye in a non-fight. Spiderman or Logan would take a little bit longer with Daredevil, but either could beat him as well after they shred the few street levellers. Deadpool could take Slade, followed by Gambit. Any of these three could also take Blade. And any two of these could easily take Sabretooth.

The rest of the team just stalls, wink. Deadpool, Wolverine, and Spiderman could almsot solo team A. And with Black Panther and Captain America's durability (via Shield/Vibranium suit) and skills, stalling any of team A wouldn't be a problem. Bullseye's aim could damn near let HIM solo Team A while they are busy fighting.

Kingpin....

Errmm....

Eats a cake and watches.

How does Beyonder drop each player on the field. Did he set them up? On opposite sides of Manhattan? OR ten feet apart? OR in a big dogpile stacked high? If we knew where Beyonder set everyone up, Then it would be easier to see how one takes out another.

And remember there's s a whole lote of smart and unknown people fighting. This isn't HALO 2 lmao.

Soljer
I'm aware that the people are smart. Im just saying that Team B's best can easily take Team A's best.

Hell, some of Team B's worst can take Team A's best. erm.

SuperHNIC
If both teams pulled a Braveheart then Team B would take it easily. What characters, on either team, would do that? Castle? DD? Batman? Slade? Black Panther? Cap?

Downtown Manhattan is too big of a playground not to take advantage of its size.

The reason Cyclops is so important:
I'm sure everybody's heard of the expression about not being so bunched toghether because "one bomb/grenade would kill us all." Having Cyclops means Team A could never do a full frontal attack or risk having Summers do a quick sweep and gameover.

Soljer
Originally posted by SuperHNIC
If both teams pulled a Braveheart then Team B would take it easily. What characters, on either team, would do that? Castle? DD? Batman? Slade? Black Panther? Cap?

Downtown Manhattan is too big of a playground not to take advantage of its size.

The reason Cyclops is so important:
I'm sure everybody's heard of the expression about not being so bunched toghether because "one bomb/grenade would kill us all." Having Cyclops means Team A could never do a full frontal attack or risk having Summers do a quick sweep and gameover.

He could still do the same, assuming that Team A is grouped together.

Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America with his shield, and Black Panther with his Vibranium-weave suit all surround the group as protection, since very little would get through those four.

Cyclops commences sweeping the entire city of manhattan, levelling every building, and every combatant, there is.

SuperHNIC

Cyclops commences sweeping the entire city of manhattan, levelling every building, and every combatant, there is.

True. Which is why Team A has to put a an arrow, batarang, bullet or Ace of Spades through Cyclop's temple's before they go after anyone else.

If Team A can make their first kill Cyclops, A wins. If not, it's B in a sweep.

Soljer
Originally posted by SuperHNIC
True. Which is why Team A has to put a an arrow, batarang, bullet or Ace of Spades through Cyclop's temple's before they go after anyone else.

If Team A can make their first kill Cyclops, A wins. If not, it's B in a sweep.

Except Wolverine, Spiderman, and Captain America all see bullets in slow motion, and could keep them away from Cyclops without a problem.

And, as I said, even without Cyclops, the muscle on team B just makes them out of team A's league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.