think...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth_shady
imagine wat wuld hav happenend if luke wuldnt hav discovered that leah was his sister... did u note dat vader only wanted luke in da alliance he never approved of leah it seems
(i no thread in da wrong place)

JenR1215
............ does it matter?

Council#13
this should be either in the OT or EU forums

Darth Traya
Originally posted by darth_shady
imagine wat wuld hav happenend if luke wuldnt hav discovered that leah was his sister... did u note dat vader only wanted luke in da alliance he never approved of leah it seems

Imagine what would have happened if Luke wouldn't have discovered that Leia was his sister. Did you note that Vader only wanted Luke in the alliance, it seems he never approved of Leia.

(I know this thread is in the wrong place)

-

Please scuttle back to the classroom, nine year old...

DeVi| D0do
(i no thread in da wrong place) Then why the hell did you put it here? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vader never wanted Leia because he never knew she was his daughter until the end of ROTJ.

craft-a-saber

AstroFan

I stopped reading after "wat wuld". no expression

craft-a-saber
firstly he posted his thread here because like slim shady he is a rule breaker

second dude you entitle your thread THINK which you clearly didnt so take your OT thread to the right damn forum we are here to talk PT

ps if i was too harsh i am sorry but after the welcome i got on this forum
i have turned in to an unforgiving bastard like everyone else

kalsemo
Originally posted by AstroFan

laughing out loud

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
bastard like everyone else
second dude youyour OtitleT thread to the right damn forum we are here to tacraft-alk PT
Oriinfirgpos if i ted by stly he ally -saber
harsh ps en your thrunfoin posted his thread here because like slim shady he is a rule breaker
to rgiving ead THINK which you clearly didnt so take was tooi am sorry but after the welcome i got on this forum
i have turned an

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by AstroFan

ditto

craft-a-saber
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
second dude youyour OtitleT thread to the right damn forum we are here to tacraft-alk PT
Oriinfirgpos if i ted by stly he ally -saber
harsh ps en your thrunfoin posted his thread here because like slim shady he is a rule breaker
to rgiving ead THINK which you clearly didnt so take was tooi am sorry but after the welcome i got on this forum
i have turned an

r u kdng

Sesse
Waz ur Mutha tang teazher idiet or sumfin?

Tangible God
Originally posted by craft-a-saber
firstly he posted his thread here because like slim shady he is a rule breaker

second dude you entitle your thread THINK which you clearly didnt so take your OT thread to the right damn forum we are here to talk PT

ps if i was too harsh i am sorry but after the welcome i got on this forum
i have turned in to an unforgiving bastard like everyone else Hmm... me too. And I think's he called "shady" because he's from India.

willman

Your spelling is atrocious. these are the ways you spelt things and where you went wrong...

wat-what
wuld-would
hav-have
wuldnt-wouldnt
hav-have
leah-leia
u-you
dat-that
da-the

also may i re-phrase what you said...

Imagine what would have happenend if Luke had never discovered that Leia was his sister... did you note that Vader only wanted Luke in the alliance? It seems that he never approved of Leia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.