Batman vs 3 Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
bats gets 2 minutes of prep, but doesnt have access to the batcave. standard equipment only.

who wins?

Ex11B
By Bye Batman

GODSCRIBE
new sentinels will kill im in a second.

Sixth_Winged
What kind of Sentinel is this?

grey fox
Batman doesn't have the slightest chance in hell.

Let's have a quick run down though for those of you who dont know

The Sentinels are technologically advanced and are often gigantic in stature. Although many Sentinels are capable of devising tactics in combat, only a handful of unique Sentinels are self-aware. Sentinels are designed to hunt down mutants, especially the X-Men, and so typically function as supervillains or as the tools of other villains. They have evolved and improved in their capabilities with every new iteration.

Sentinels have a wide array of abilities: they can fly, shoot various weapons (primarily energy blasts and restraining devices) from different parts of their bodies, and detect mutants at long range; some of them can even change form and re-assemble after being destroyed. Sentinels' typical attacks involve either direct melee combat or firing concussive energy beams from the palms of their hands. Sentinels also possess vast physical strength and their bodies are highly resistant to damage. Most dangerous of all, some variant Sentinels have the ability to learn from the attacks they face and create defenses against them which hampers the opponents' chances of defeating them

Batman ether get's restrained by a metallic rope , Or blown to bit's by a laser blast.

I seriously dont know whether this is a spite thread or a serious match-up . What i do know though that the Bat fanboys will be having kittens trying to figure out how bat's can take one of these metal monstrosities.

willRules
I think the sentinels take this, but bear in mind Batman and Nightwing once took down a not-fully-functioning Amazo robot which is better than any sentinel.............................

Sixth_Winged
True, but that is an extreme case of PIS considering the guy who have the power of the jla 7 got affected by plastic explosives and wasn't fast enough to dodge a missile.

batman2505
i know u all think batman will lose "FAST" but come on he's batman and i'll give u 3 reasons batman would win (1) takes control of 1 and beats the rest (2) calls for help (3) blows the all up with his stellite crap thingy blowup

batdude123
If you want Batman to have any chance at all, then he's going to have to have more prep time. wink

Darth Kal-El
Sentinels turn Batman into ashes.

spideycarnage
damm i made this a long time ago, byebye batswink

superman41082
Where does the fight take place?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.