Green Lantern Ring vs Cosmic Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Which Item is more powerful The Ring or the Cube

Cosmic Cube- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Cube

Sixth_Winged
Cosmic Cube unless this is a Gl with the whole central battery powering him up. CC is far by more powerful on it's own and can insta-transmutate matter on a grand scale(below that of true abstracts of course). A CC sentient being should generally be far above a herald when written properly.

golem370
It actually recharged Kyle's ring.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
It actually recharged Kyle's ring. Kyle absorbed the power of a Cosmic Cube and it did charge him up.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/GLandCosmicCube.jpg

leonheartmm
cosmic cubes are far beyond the level of any normal gl ring. nuthin short of the entire OA battery would stand a chance against one.

Marcus4600
Which is why ze Red Skull obsessed over it.

WrathfulDwarf
I think both are practically the same. A cosmic cube and power battery hold energy that can warp reality. The ring is only the storage for the power so I'd say is a draw.

GalacticStorm
A cosmic cube is far greater than any single GL ring.

The Ion
All of you are masters of the obvious. stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Ion
All of you are masters of the obvious. stick out tongue

If that was the case i wouldnt of felt it necessary to post. wink

The Ion
Aye aye Captain.

Silent Master
Kyle only recharged his ring from a cosmic cube, he didn't absorb the whole cube.

grey fox
Originally posted by Silent Master
Kyle only recharged his ring from a cosmic cube, he didn't absorb the whole cube.

If he did he'd be mucho powerful....

spideycarnage
would his ring be able to apsorb all of the power>?>

GODSCRIBE
GL Ring is nothing compared to a Cosmic Cube. Its more on par with the Quantum Bands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.