Batman v.s Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DIESEL_33
Sorry Guys..Im sure this has been posted before...but like i said im new here.

Im a huge fan of both. I would say Spidey would win...but Bats with all his gear...its tough 2 pick...and i know they fought before...but i dont know the outcome...hoepfully yall can shed some light on the matter and let me know what happend

marvelprince
Yes, this had been done before. You should just have searched the forum.

Anyway, most people(myself included) feel that Spider-Man with his much greater strength, speed, agility plus his spider-sense and webs beats a Batman and his gear. When you think about all Spidey really needs is one well placed punch to end things

Marcellus
spiderman

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308935&highlight=batman+vs+spiderman

Tha C-Master
The new one would win even easier...

marvelprince
Oh yeah, lets not forget Iron Spidey. He rips Bats a new one

Marcus4600
Spider-Man owns him.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by marvelprince
Oh yeah, lets not forget Iron Spidey. He rips Bats a new one Or two, or three. big grin

spideycarnage
without prep bats is wins this, he'll just use some glue gun thingy, and glue up spidey into ball. without spidey takes his badarangs and shive em up bat's arse.

GODSCRIBE
Spiderman breaks his neck, nuff said.

MrHeavySilence
Spiderman has been brainwashed and beaten by those with inferior strength.

Spidey was brainwashed when he fought Dare Devil (which means he can be taken advantage of). Kingpin, who is considerably weaker than Spiderman, can KO Spidey with a box. Punisher beat Spidey with GAS. Hell, Green Goblin lobs pumpkins and they sometimes hit Spiderman. Wolverine has sticked his claws in Spidey many a time.

What does that mean?

1) Batman can brainwash Spidey, since he is a master hypnotist.
2) Batman is considerably smarter than Dare Devil, who usually fairs pretty well with Spiderman, which means Batman will win.
3) Batman can gas Spiderman, which worked for Punisher.
4) Hurl a pumpkin, or concussive grenade.

My main argument is that Batman is far more consistent, and beats people stronger than him on a very consistent basis. Spidey on the other hand, is a tossup; he beats people stronger than him and yet loses to those that are inferior at times. But even Vulture gives Spidey a hard time. Inconsistency. My second argument is that Batman is far more experienced in martial arts, and it doesn't matter that Spiderman has some kind of hybrid fighting style, Batman has photographic memory- which means he can pick up things very fast- so I doubt Spidey would win because he watches Captain America in awe, who might be on par with Batman. My third argument is that Batman is smarter; take a look at all his accomplishments and mastery over certain topics; if Spiderman was that smart, he would have more wins than Batman, but that is not the case.

Black Adam
Spidey wins.

Tron
Originally posted by DIESEL_33
Sorry Guys..Im sure this has been posted before...but like i said im new here.

Im a huge fan of both. I would say Spidey would win...but Bats with all his gear...its tough 2 pick...and i know they fought before...but i dont know the outcome...hoepfully yall can shed some light on the matter and let me know what happend

No problem being, we all were once. But, since you are new, next time, it might be a good idea to use search, so you can come up with something like this:

Originally posted by Marcellus
spiderman

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308935&highlight=batman+vs+spiderman

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.