Just For Laughs...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
OK , SOME DEVINE FORCE INFORMS YOU YOU COULD HAVE ANY SUPERHEROES POWERS, WHOS HEROE OR VILLIANS POWER WOULD YOU TAKE AND TO WHAT USE WOULD YOU PUT THOSE POWERS IN THE REAL WORLD.

JOE NUNEZ
ID TAKE supes powers move to new york and become the best window washer man, ill call my self super wiper....

JOE NUNEZ
rolling on floor laughing

grey fox
STOP WRITING IN CAPS IT'S VERY ANNOYING.

Also as this is not a versus thread it will ether be re-located or closed.

golem370
I would like to have Silver Surfers powers I has that cool board in which I can fly at hyper speed he almost totally Indestructible I rearrange molecules alter his size and many different things. I would first find Bin Laden and bring him to justice,then I would cure Aids & Cancer all over the World. I would go to every prison in United States and use my powers to tell weather or not the prisoners were really criminals and the one on death Role and life with out parole would be dealt with, and the Innocent would be set free. I would travel the Galaxy and I would travel in every direction from earth and try and find any large asteroids headed for Earth. I would turn every nuclear weapons into foam bats and all the guns knives would be destroyed and I would go out with Jessica Alba laughing I would come up with a alternative to fossil fuel which burns cleaner and better, etc etc

JOE NUNEZ
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE TO WOLVERINE SO THAT I CAN BECOME THE BEST PIZZA SLICER.THESE CAPS ARE DEDICATED TO GREY FOX,O AND GREY FOX GO CHECK OUT THOR OR SUPERMAN ? DID THAT GET RELOCATED......

JOE NUNEZ
THE INTELLIGENCE OF THE HULK.

Marcus4600
I'd get the Toxin symbiote and be a private investigator, or have Juggernaut's and be a professional wrecking ball.

leonheartmm
id take franklin richard's powers and do whatever the heck i want with all of reality with em{id master em frist ofcourse by meditatin for years n years etc.}

inamilist
either mystique's or multiple man's

not for any real reason outside of the fact that i like to mess with people's heads

KillAll
i'd be juggernaut, and i'd probably beat up on the army for a while. till some of you super heroes show up. then i'd beat up on you for a while...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.