What looks better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Stephen
I think death star but i cant really put into words why.

Darth Traya
I preferred the look of the Star Forge.

Fishy
Me too, the Death Star just looks kinda boring... A big round thingie that destroys planets... Well okay the effect is cool but it just looks so simple and boring.

General G
The Star Forge gave me that evil, menacing feeling. The Death Star was a sphere, I didn't get much from it. I like the Star Forge.

((The_Anomaly))
I like the Death Star, its a classic.

w00t2112
Star Forge, it just looked, superior and more original, while the Death Star is a Sphere with a chunk of it taken out

Lord Chariol
As a kid the Death Star looked incredibly menacing. The Star Forge did as well. But keeping the mentality I had as a child towards the Death Star and the fact that it's called the DEATH STAR. I will have to say the Death Star.

Darth Subjekt
the hell is the star forge?

Fishy
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/Star_forge.jpg

Darth Stephen
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
the hell is the star forge?

Have you played and completed kotor I?

the end thing is the star forge (soz if that spoiled the game.)

Julie
I voted for death star but the star forge is very awesome.

Lörd Sorgo
The Star Forge looks much better.

Darth Subjekt
no i haven't played it, but what does it do? Is it the same principal as the Death Star? oh well, id have to say the DS, just cause i know what it is, lol.

bogen
star forge kills it

Arker
I like the look of the in-construction Death Star. It kind of symbolizes the rise of the Empire.

Darth Stephen
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
no i haven't played it, but what does it do? Is it the same principal as the Death Star? oh well, id have to say the DS, just cause i know what it is, lol.

Um, i didnt understand it much but it makes capital ships almost instantly and droids too,im not sure coz i usally skip throuth the cut-scences.

Tangible God
The Star Forge looks cooler, but compared to what the Death Star's all about...

Veneficus
Death Star pwns in firepower.

Star Forge pwns in looks.

Captain REX
I'd take firepower over looks any day...

Rather sad that the thing that is modeled off the Death Star is better in looks than the Death Star...

Veneficus
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'd take firepower over looks any day...

Rather sad that the thing that is modeled off the Death Star is better in looks than the Death Star...

It only makes sense seeing that EU is modled off the movies. Although BioWare could have been more creative I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.