Fistfight: Vader and Malak versus Sion and Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Setting: A wild west bar.

Sion is discovered to be cheating during a card game between him and Malak. Malak gets prissy and tosses away the table and starts a fight. Windu and Vader then jump in on their respective sides.

Fishy
Well Malak and Vader would normally destroy there opponents, only problem is Sion is probably very hard if not impossible to beat... Then again so is Vader in a fist fight at least, I doubt he would feel a punch against that suit of his.

So Sion and Vader would fight for all eternity while there allies or on the ground dead or beaten...

((The_Anomaly))
Vader and Malak. Malak has a metal jaw, hard to get a good KO punch when someone has a literal metal jaw and Malak is a pretty big guy. And as Fishy said, I doubt a punch would do much harm against Vader. Hitting Vader (in most areas of his body) would be like when Obi-Wan tried to kick GG, fists on metal = Ouch/ broken hand, plus Vader would have a huge strength advantage over everyone else in this fight, seeing as hes a cyborg.

Vader would be the last standing saying "I found your lack of faith disturbing" evil face

Guy LeDouche
Vader beats Sion, Malak beats Windu.

Darth Traya
I think Sion is roughly on the same level as Vader. He did manage to use one hand to effortlessly pick up Kreia and slam her against a wall.

Darth_Glentract
Well, seeing as Mace can punch through Super Battle Droids, I don't think there is any question to who will win. stick out tongue

Seeing as two people her can;t really die, this goes on forever, or at least until Sion gets to tired to hold himself together in the force or Vader runs out of batteries. I'm not sure which would happen first.

Guy LeDouche
Kreia was a flimsy old bag. But MACE PWNS TEH NUBLETS!@!!1

Faunus
Mace and Sion, probably. Mace would likely rape Vader's life-support system with the Force, and then the two would pwn Malak.

Fishy
Fistfight, they can't use the force... Otherwise Vader and Malak would still win because they use the Dark Side of the force...

Faunus
Oh! Duh. . .

Then still, Mace and Sion. Sion, while in my mind not as strong as Vader, could probably contend with Malak in a fistfight forever. And Mace is a fast fighter. Hell, he nails Kar Vastor six times in the blink of an eye; his blows are invisible. A guy breaks his hand trying to hit Mace in the skull. A move like that and Vader's systems get destroyed. Then, teh blackness and the unbeatable pwn the crap out of Malak.

Fishy
Mace could defeat Vader in a fist fight??? Really? I just find that hard to believe, Vader isn't that slow he could still move and he is physically far more powerful then anybody else here because of his robotic arms.

And somebody breaking something while trying to hit Mace doesn't mean Mace his body can't break...

vpokdekjyafmidp
mace is black, so he kills malak
sion is strong, so is vader, sion has the ability to fight forever, vader cant recharge his suit, vader dies

Fishy
Vader doesn't really work on batteries you know...

vpokdekjyafmidp
i thought he did

PurpleSaber
I know that the CW cartoons exaggerate things, but did you see how Mace destroyed all of those super battle droids without his saber?

Blaxican_Jedi
your all underestimating the fact that Mace Windu is black. He would win. I dont even need evidence to support that. It just...is.

((The_Anomaly))
The CW cartoons cant really be on a notable level of canon in terms of force abilities and such. As they contradict much of whats going on the the movies. Like Mace punching the hell outta like 50 super battle droids with his hands...If he was that strong then his swings on Palpatine in ROTS woulda set Palpatine flying out the window, or at least broken his arms.

The CW cartoons cant be canon in any terms other then perhaps a general story overview.

Blaxican_Jedi
Im not talking about the CW cartoon. Im talking about him being black. Tats why he would win. Because he's 80's shaft. Hes one bad mutha(shut yo mouth)

((The_Anomaly))
Yea tru dat, Mace is a true gangsta, I didn't factor that in...

RESPECT YO!

Blaxican_Jedi
THATS RIGHT!! THATS RIGHT!! *raises his left hand in a black power sighn and beats his chest with the left one* POWER TO THE PEOPLE YA'LL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Fishy
So your beating your chest with your left hand while raising at the same time.

Black people really do some strange shit

Blaxican_Jedi
AH crap i ment to say right. Damn you white america DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Fishy
Haha Joke is on you, i'm not an American.

Captain REX
Damn you Netherlander...?

Vader's tooled up robot arms can beat the shit out of things pretty damn easy. He picks people up like its nothing. Imagine if he socked you in the face.

kamikz
Sion would not be able to die, I agree with Fishy that they would most likley go on forever (Darth Vader and Sion) but if someone won it would have been Sion.

Fishy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Damn you Netherlander...?

Vader's tooled up robot arms can beat the shit out of things pretty damn easy. He picks people up like its nothing. Imagine if he socked you in the face.

Dutch...

People from the Netherlands are Dutch...

Blaxican_Jedi
I wasn't damning you specificly...I was just damning the steriotypical white american society...

VISQUIS
Sion is powerful in fist fights,because of the way he picked up kreia and smashed against the wall,then gave her a knee to the stomach and a punch to the face,he could probably do the same to Malak and Vader,vader may be a problem for him though.Mace can just stand and watch.

Blaxican_Jedi
Thats BS. Mace would take out both of the others with a single black Judo chop before Sion could even fart in the process of moving...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.