***<3---ZOMG teh FaRm ANiMAlZ---<3***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
clapping WhiCh 1 R u? lol clap

dave123
ROFL

**Gen_Thorin**
thi sure is a thread for the off topic forum.

joeykangaroo
why is kangaroo not on there :O

Bloigen
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
why is kangaroo not on there :O

More importantly where's the penguin option?

Hit_and_Miss
correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have those animals on a farm... as they don't produce anything...

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have those animals on a farm... as they don't produce anything...
chickens for eggs, sheep for wool, cows produce milk (so do goats) and i thought farms kept pigs for their meat confused

Morgoths_Wrath
LLaMaZ 4 MiLk LoL

Bloigen

Ever heard of Penguin Milk?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
clapping WhiCh 1 R u? lol clap

Wot r u do in?!?!?!?!?! I dun undastand da Q.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
chickens for eggs, sheep for wool, cows produce milk (so do goats) and i thought farms kept pigs for their meat confused

was talking to the peeps who posted why isn't there kangaroos or penguins... like I wouldn't know about chickens or sheep....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bloigen
was talking to the peeps who posted why isn't there kangaroos or penguins... like I wouldn't know about chickens or sheep....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Bloigen
Ever heard of Penguin Milk?

Lord Paradise
Everyone picked llama... which is kind of an insult to the llama community.

Inspectah Deck
Can I be a rhinoceros?

dave123
No

Lörd Sorgo
You can be a Milk Dud.

Bloigen
Originally posted by dave123
No

Suck my balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.