X-men Blue vs Street-level Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
The Teams:
X-men Blue
Beast
Death (apocalypse altered Angle)
Nightcrawler

Street-level Black
Symbiote Spiderman
Batman
Black Panther

The Arena:
The fight takes place in a typical sports arena that is made out of adamantium. The ground is littered with cars of various sizes and in various states of being crushed.

The Rules:
*No BFR or prep
*CIS is on: everybody fights in character (bad guys can kill, good guys can't)
*While each team knows the abilites and powers of its members, they do not know anything about the members of the opposing team.
*the team with the last member standing wins.

Marcellus
I'd go with street level black until I learn more about that "Death" Angle character. I'd say they have a hard time fighting Nightcralwer but after not to long Spidey get's him. the Symbiote is just overkill with teams that seem even so far.

BP and BM seem way too dangerous in hand to hand combat for beast to get the upperhand even with his acrobatics, Spiderman will eventually catch NC and...I just dont know the other guy

Pepito
Death Angel is super strong, flies faster and can shoot razor sharp feathers from metal wings. He's also a great fighter and kills immediately. I'd go with blue because Beast and Nightcrawler can deliver powerful ground attacks while Death sprays the ground with arrows. Symbiote Spiderman will be hard though

Marcellus
Interesting, Well....I will have to say a stalemate for now. It's between Spidey and Angel but still leaning twards Spiderman with the Symbiote.

NC may be a deciding factor

marvelprince
I'd say team B. Spider-Man w/ the symbiote is enough to take out Death. Batman may be able to hold off Nightcrawler with his gadgets, Beast would have an advantage over Black Panther, but not a huge one since his vibranium suit will protect him plus his energy daggers and gadgets will be more than enough. Or to make this easier put BP against Death, since his suit will protect him and have Spider-Man make quick work of Nightcrawler and even shorter work of Beat. Then its 3 on 1

braz
team black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.