Marka Ragnos versus ROTJ Luke "louisville slugger" Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Setting: On top of the himilayas.

I think Luke will have a good chance to win this. After all, Luke has displayed such feats of mastery as being trained by Yoda, who was superior to Sidious, who was the greatest Sith Lord of all time.

Only stupid fanboys like IKC would argue otherwise.

tdtd
LOLOL

((The_Anomaly))
Oh Luke for sure. His 'Ninja Scream' alone would send Ragnos running in terror.

Darth Traya
Yep. Hey, isn't that a varient of Sith Scream? If so, Ragnos could thereotically die within a few seconds.

((The_Anomaly))
Oh yea, ROTJ Luke is 00ber, as we all know.

He could have easily defeated Palpatine in ROTJ, he was just faking the whole 'being in pain and dying' thing cause he knew Vader would turn back to the good and help him. Not only is Luke a master of deception and foresight, he invented the unbeatable "swing like a retarded kid playing tee-ball" lightsaber style. Otherwise known as Form R - R for retarded.

Ragnos just cant win this.

tdtd
I've never seen anyone strike out more times than Luke did in that lightsaber duel. But he pwns anyways because he's the ch0zen 0ne.

((The_Anomaly))
true dat

IKC
lol

Faunus
zOMG!!1! teh FAnBOY!!

docb77
Why you all gotta be Luke haters? The real reason Luke wins is that in the Lucasverse good always wins.

Now, how that would happen??? Got me.

tdtd
we don't hate Luke, just ROTJ Luke who led all Jedi with the most strikeouts.

kamikz
And that he got a whole bunch of fanboys hanging on his tail.

Kaithen
Did he got a tail eek!

Arker
|_uk3 VV0u|d 9VVn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

docb77
oh, I think I've got how luke could win.....

almost had it......

oops there it was again.....

nope, in the Lucasverse there's gotta be a way, but I sure can't think of it.

Blaxican_Jedi
No one can withstand the awsome Barry Bondsness of Rotj Luke. In NJO Luke sucks, in DE and DN Luke sucks. He is at his prime in Rotj. Ragnos is screwed. The only one who can possibly stand up to Rotj Luke is R2-D2

Captain REX
Oh noes!!!!111

Okay, you've had your fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.